Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouKay

Chatty Member
No I know, I corrected myself further down. She actually does promote them- so I think it’s because she hasn’t been paid for this specific ad so that’s why she isn’t showing the brand.

Hahaha. She faked her own suicide. Then got called out for it. Then claimed she got hacked.
Ah yeah could be that

The programme was called, behind the mascara. The young lady is called Jamie Genevive. She travels all over the world. But she ain't got 2 million followers.
Thank you.

Reactions: 3

Trigz

So what do you reckon guys? Do you think she’ll take time out when baby Hinch arrives or do you think she’ll be at it still with her endless #ads and swipe ups? :unsure: I know when I brought my baby home for the first time I was that overwhelmed, tired, in pain, and way too emotional to sit all day on social media. I know it sounds awful of me, but I can’t wait to see how she copes with life with a newborn, it’s bloody hard work, it takes it out on you mentally and physically, some days my brain is just mashed to bits because my daughter has been screaming most the day and all I want to do is run away o_O
What's the exact name as I can't find it LOL
Lynched by Hinch opinions

Lynched by Hinch opinions I really can’t get to grips with this site 🙈

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
Oi, leave the Maldon out of it 😂

I’m hoping she buggers off to another town! To be fair the hype around her isn’t that great here most people roll their eyes at the mention of her. Even her own town can’t stand her!
Now that is interesting!! I wondered if maybe a little plaque might have been put up? My mum and husband are from Essex!!

Imaweeble

Yayyy finally managed to catch up on yesterday’s thread 👏🏻👏🏻

I tried to watch her insta posts earlier but my phone wigged out and wouldn’t let me (obvs telling something!!) I’ll try again now and hopefully things will make sense.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
So basically from this couple of pages I’ve now learnt after 12 years of parenting that it’s now perfectly normal and fine to put a highchair up for a newborn, because some cleaning influencer on Instagram has one so the world thinks it’s “new parents excitement” ?! Nah sorry, it’s insanity. It’s not even a massive house they have for every bit of baby equipment known to man. The newborn needs a bottle or a boob, not a £300+ highchair that won’t be used for its actually intended purpose for another 5 months. It’s not nit picking it’s common sense.
Thank you! Thought perhaps I was doing something wrong with mine!

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
I have a big garden and washing line but I tumble dry my clothes because 1. I’m terrified of spiders getting in to my clothes (sorry - irrational fear and I know this can happen in the house but it’s more likely outside ... at least in my head!) and 2. There’s loads of birds where I stay and they poop everywhere! My car looks like a backwards Dalmatian 🙄😂
We got one with the house but we’ve never set it up - it’s quietly rusting next to the water butt 😶