Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DAKJ

Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
I’m trying to get away from P&G just need a replacement for flash bathroom and fairy powder for my little one🤔

Place your bets now that the washing line is an “ebayer” that “so many of my hinchers” have been asking about. Swipey, swipey, kaaachinggg 💷💷💷

Coming to think of it, I haven’t seen an eBay swipe up from Hinch in ages 🧐 can someone correct me if I’m wrong?
The monk chest the other day 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3

adyshaz

Oh dear! I joined the FB page Hinch army cleaning tips and it seems that they don't like any negitive post either, as have deleted them all.
I posted as to why people are buying so much Zoflora, the amount people have is obscene, 50+ bottles of the stuff, they all seem to think it's funny and all trying to out buy each other. 😡

What the heck is wrong with people!
Might go join a few 🐑🐑🐑🐑

YouKay

Chatty Member
Again forgive me for I have sinned on multiple occasions it would seem, Ive bought some of her wax melts - they smell pretty nice but you only get two burns out of them before they stop smelling? Is that normal? I’d never had wax melts before so didn’t know if that was normal 😅
It’s normal for most of the ones I’ve bought through insta businesses. Home Bargains 39p wax melt pot however lasted days (and that was half a pot and i have mine on for ages)

Smcx92

Ahh ok that's called me down now. Thank you. X
No problem at all, it just sticks out in my head because I'm Scottish too🤣 and I bought my sister one of Geneveives mac lipsticks for xmas lol, I found it odd at the time because they are worlds apart account wise x

Reactions: 2

Delilah

I have just started a page on Facebook, lynched by Hinch, opinions. I am sick of this fake ass woman, the bullshit she comes out with!! So, I want to see how many other people feel the same.
I’d join that 😂

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
Why is it dangerous to lay on your back whilst pregnant ?
One of My SIL got very dizzy and couldnt breathe on her back. Couldnt even lay down for scans without having a panic attack. Had an epidural while giving birth and had to lay on her back with Midwife rolling her on her side every now and then for relief.
My other SIL lay on her back the whole time and was told she would know herself if it was causing a problem and then my other SIL slept on her tummy until birth? 😂 And her bump was huge she had polyhydr....basically excess Amniotic fluid so was huge

Antihinch80

Chatty Member
I had that highchair and I can honestly say that for once I'm in her corner, though its a little early to be putting it up my boys used it until they were at least 5 as it converts to a chair so they can sit at the table and doesnt have any nasty folding bits for food to get caught in!
I love ours