Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
I’m trying to get away from P&G just need a replacement for flash bathroom and fairy powder for my little one🤔

Place your bets now that the washing line is an “ebayer” that “so many of my hinchers” have been asking about. Swipey, swipey, kaaachinggg 💷💷💷

Coming to think of it, I haven’t seen an eBay swipe up from Hinch in ages 🧐 can someone correct me if I’m wrong?
The monk chest the other day 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Not MH related but has anyone else noticed then when ever theres a competion on insta to win something, those that win always have thousands of followers!

Reactions: 18
In the blue bottle for tapd and the clear one for kettles our water is awful and sometimes while vinegar just isn't enough on the kettle.
I use Citric acid for de scaling my kettle and food steamer, it’s so quick and does the job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m trying to get away from P&G just need a replacement for flash bathroom and fairy powder for my little one🤔
You could maybe try something more eco friendly and something with less chemicals if you are changing away from P&G.

Reactions: 5
What girls take dinner to their mates house, and just eat and then leave straight away? i hope it was a lie, otherwise her mates are tit 😂
When she says the “girls “ it could be her sister & niece. In that scenario they could bring dinner and not stay too long. I understand she has been so sneaky it makes us question her but sometimes it is just what it says on the tin. She is having pizza. 😀

What’s this? Is there a thread for the person so I don’t disrupt this one?

Yeah go the cleaners Thread 28 start reading from about page 29 I think. Girl needs help. 🙁. Anyway not to derail the Hinchy thread. X

Reactions: 9
Oooh, more suggestions, thanks everyone! P&G aren’t going to get any more of my money, I will be smarter!!!!!!
Not a chemical suggestion, but cut a lemon in half, pour a spoonful of bicarb on top of one of halves, let it start fizzing and then rub it all over the surface of whatever you're trying to clean, leave for 10-15 mins (if you have time) and then rinse 🍋

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You could maybe try something more eco friendly and something with less chemicals if you are changing away from P&G.
I’ve bought Tesco’s eco bathroom spray, only £1.50 going to give that a try. Im
Using method dishwasher tabs at the moment and they are brill, they wash really well. I’ve not changed my washing liquids and softener yet as As I’ve got a couple of bottles to use up. I’ve also bought E-cloths, I used to use
Them years ago then stopped? I don’t know why but I think at the time they were difficult to find on local shops. The window set is amazing, streak free windows just using water.

Reactions: 8
No I know, I corrected myself further down. She actually does promote them- so I think it’s because she hasn’t been paid for this specific ad so that’s why she isn’t showing the brand.

Hahaha. She faked her own suicide. Then got called out for it. Then claimed she got hacked.
Is this anything to do with what the rhoh said shes not going to get involved with?

Reactions: 5
No I know, I corrected myself further down. She actually does promote them- so I think it’s because she hasn’t been paid for this specific ad so that’s why she isn’t showing the brand.

Hahaha. She faked her own suicide. Then got called out for it. Then claimed she got hacked.
You go for one day for a new house haul 🤢 and miss loads last I saw she put she was leaving insta

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched Lou for a about a week because it is just too painful..what have I missed (just briefly?)

Reactions: 2
Generally use astonish but just need some washing powder as fairy is recommended for babies but wanted an alternative

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.