Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. The S**t has really hit the fan for this women.
Re my last post about the woman's husband being allergic to Zoflora!
She is now saying it was a joke, after some FBookers contacted her hubby and told him what she is doing.
So by joke does she mean lie?
I've often questioned what these people post and wonder if it's just for attention.
Fact remains that any pages should not be posting anything like this regardless. It doesn't matter if its fact, a joke or a lie.
Admin have totally missed the point and are blaming followers and not themselves. Its them that are being irresponsible posting it in the first place

Reactions: 20
what ever happened to using just plain old tap water u no the one that wont make your iron explode 😂
Tap water can be hard in some places and leaves limescale deposits in your iron. That said you could just filter your water through a Britta filter if you live in a hard water area.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. The S**t has really hit the fan for this women.
Re my last post about the woman's husband being allergic to Zoflora!
She is now saying it was a joke, after some FBookers contacted her hubby and told him what she is doing.
ADMINGE!!!! ..... they can’t even spell Admin right 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just came on here to post about the zoflora page drama this morning, what does adminge mean anyone 🤣? I would comment on the post but comments off, also what an inconsiderate woman! I wont even use things round the house if my partner dislikes the smell never mind causing him discomfort ☹ its just a smell ? What's the big deal

Reactions: 7
So since she made a point of saying that she rarely used the poll function and then that whole business re the film Rush Hour, she's gone poll crazy this morning. Was that a precursor and 'innocent' way of setting up to post all these polls? Too cynical probably.

Bets on the baby already being here?

I reckon he is, which is why she’s just posting polls etc this morning...
Also, maybe this.

Reactions: 8
So since she made a point of saying that she rarely used the poll function and then that whole business re the film Rush Hour, she's gone poll crazy this morning. Was that a precursor and 'innocent' way of setting up to post all these polls? Too cynical probably.

Also, maybe this.
Someone on here the other day said that using polls is a way to keep your engagement ratings high on your Instagram. I think that’s why she is doing it- not because baby is here.

Reactions: 15
Someone on here the other day said that using polls is a way to keep your engagement ratings high on your Instagram. I think that’s why she is doing it- not because baby is here.
Yeah, deffo. People see it as a bit of fun as well I guess too.

Reactions: 4
She follows this company and they have just posted all these lovely things for baby hinch. I wonder if she will thank them. How does she decide who she thanks? Editing to add: I personally think she approached them (why else would she follow) and will thank with a tag when she reveals baby’s room and feels generous and charitable...because she changes lives.

View attachment 23514View attachment 23515View attachment 23516
That kids room will be covered in the word Hinch, how are they not sick of seeing it already?! Nearly everything is labelled with it, clothes, boxes, toys, everything. If it isn't the baby's first word I'll be shocked.

Unless they plan on keeping everything for memories, most of it can't be passed on like you do with kids bits. Unless they save it for their son's children so he can carry on the "Baby Hinch" tradition 😬

We got a few personalised bits from family when we announced the name but I didn't want loads as I wouldn't be able to pass it on with my daughter's name on it and I only wanted to keep special items. But a whole bedroom's worth of stuff, no way 😳

Reactions: 9
Polls are also a handy way of covertly conducting market research for brands.

Just saying.

Reactions: 27
Hmm🤔🤔 they might have to knock the price down a bit more 😂
I honestly couldn’t give mine away. For free. I tried! I lent it to a friend who was Hinching mad. She then gave it back a few days later and said she could only manage 20 pages and it bored her stupid 🤣 she is a very honest person and didn’t hold back. So it’s back at my house. If it wasn’t for a poor tree sacrificing its life to make it, id put it in the bin. I may actually put it in the garden fire pit if the weather ever gets sunny again. At least it will serve a purpose to keep us warm on an evening in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The first message I find sad.
That’s a 13 ish year old girl. Who says Hinch is “like her second mum” - someone she has NEVER met or spoken to. Who has NEVER paid her attention or even knows she exists. Let alone the fact she has entered a competition for a pram?!?
That is sad. It fits though that Hinch's biggest fans never know the difference between your/you're or their/they're.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.