Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nephew is called Max and from him being a baby we all called him Maxi Moo, poor kid is 10 now and we still call him Moo 😂
Cute lol im sure though he is max online though or to people who don't actually know him

Is anyone still onboard with the feeling that it’s going to be a girl? I can just see the headlines now and the new content opportunities to save her failing ‘celeb’ status. I really fell hook line and sinker for the Hinch effect. now since finding these threads I just want her to be outted for all these lies! My friends the other day were saying how they use to love her and they are losing interest so I dropped a few feelers about it possibly being a girl or that she had already had cc2.. and they didn’t even question it! I feel the Hinch affect is slowly fading and I’m here for it front row ‘socially distanced of course’ with my popcorn 🤣
Yep minute she showed nursery colours i said bet when born its a girl and o how this happened to me

Reactions: 7
All she does is give her family cheese, whether it’s soft cheese or grated every meal seems to be cheese related!!

Reactions: 19
One of the things I’ve most enjoyed about easing Lockdown is meeting a friend to go for a dog walk and a catch up. We never see Sopha taking Ronnie to the park with a girl friend and another child or Gonzlow taking the dog for a walk with a mate. Having said that - they didn’t do any of that before lock down! What was I thinking?! They really don’t have any friends at all do they?!

(I never did believe it when the bouncy castle was up for one afternoon and she said “I can’t wait for all of my friends and their children to play on this over the summer”)

Reactions: 29
I am livid that skanky, lazy, good for nothing piece of tit is using baby A illness for her own gain. How actual dare she. Lying duck, it’s a brand new plant. When she saw the name of it in the garden centre or her florist ma freda butter face recommended it due to its name, they thought content kerching. The lowest of the low. Get a life you mad bleeping cow bag. She’s fucked me right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
really annoyed me she said Jamie wouldn’t see Ronnie grow up so she’s got him over a barrel, more like she can’t be left alone with her own kid!
If she can’t cope with kids she shouldn’t of had any!
I agree. She has never been left alone with that child from the day he was born. Jamie is with them all the time. Jamie brings Ron out on his own loads but Sopha never does. It's so weird! And then she decides to have another kid?! Best of luck with all the parenting Jamie, you're on your own kid

Reactions: 41
#letsgochamp!!!!! What is that supposed to mean??????? She's not running a race you insensitive imbecile. She really is an awful individual
To be fair, Baby A parents came up with that hashtag so we really can't blame her for this one

Reactions: 6
You have 2 anti d injections in pregnancy. One at 28 weeks and one at 34 weeks. Then another one straight after birth if your baby has rhesus positive blood :)
Years ago you just got one after the birth, just thought I'd say because I'm feeling so old now 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how in the Philadelphia pics she has cropped Ronbot’s fringe out 😂 oh Sophie Sophie 😂
Do you think his fringe in the top left pic looks like it’s had an unsuccessful trim?

What she fails to realise though as sad as it sounds, is that chances are baby A family still use that saying because they are in denial. Ashley has even admitted that he is in denial. Anyone with any common sense and ability to empathise should realise that, but we all know she is a selfish narc. The amount of pain that family are going through is unimaginable. It might just be me but I wouldn’t dare give myself the right to go with it all. I agree they need all the support they can get but people should also understand when to keep quiet as they have no idea what the family are going through. Hinch blatantly makes it about her and uses it for content and it’s shameful
Totally agree. She can prattle on with her tit fake caring posts about Baby A without the family hashtag.
If she’s going to claim afterwards that she was quiet about CC2 because of this baby A, I will go nuts.

She had the excuse of not knowing better last time - and faking everything was okay till she got help for her so-called PND. But there is no excuse for her husband and the family. They should be on high alert for any behaviour that’s off kilter and her medical charts should be flagged on high alert since she supposedly had PND already. So if anything weird happens that we think is her being weird or whatever, I want her family to know that tattle is watching. We don’t want anyone suffering needlessly.
It’s hard to imagine being this “public” and barely mentioning the pregnancy - her mind games are not normal.

I have not seen other influencers act this way. Weird as duck is our So-Faux.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Apparently Hinch is 5 foot 9? I thought she was way taller considering how she stoops over in all photos. I am 5 foot 9 and don't consider myself to be super tall.
Screenshot_20210421-102654_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 22
All her posts about baby A are really getting to me now. I think it's disgusting and totally disrespectful the amount she's going on about her.
It makes me so sad that Ashley and Safiyya are doing everything they can do spend time with their daughter and then you have Sopha who can't even be arsed to do anything with Ronnie. I cannot stand her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It dements me when she bangs on about being tall, I'm 5ft 10 and regularly wear heels ect.. I wouldn't say I'm excessively tall and it's never been an issue. She's going on as if it's a deformity 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she make out that her height is so abnormal?!! It’s not! I’ve got two sisters and they are both 5ft 10. I’m 5ft 8. It’s not as if she’s patting Shaquille O'Neal on the head!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I am not defending her on the roo nickname but its not strange nor something to slate,majority people call their kids a nickname,my best friend has a roo ronnie roo,and another has a roo Riley roo.i call my LG pix short for pickle which it started from birth nearly 10 years ago have done nearly all her life rarely actually call her by her name now she's so used to it.i get it came out of nowhere but its just a cute name
My son has a nickname from birth, literally started calling him in it in hospital. It's a bit weird but I still love his legal name and tbh I wouldn't want anyone else to call him 'my' name for himm but I never call him by his name, unless he's in trouble. I reckon it's a family thing because my Dad called every one of his 5 children by a nick name too!

(my daughter is Pickle as well and has been since birth)

Reactions: 3
I know there are more problematic things she does but my got her banging on about her height winds me up! I’m 5’8 and my sister is 5’10 and I’ve never thought either of us are particularly tall!
The girl she’s posted a clip from is 6’2, I would class that as tall.
I wish she’d stop trying to use her insecurities about her height as a way of making people think she’s so much more hard done by than other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What was all that about last night?
Bet She's cringing this morning watching that back?
Think Jamie needs to take her phone away indefinitely now.

Reactions: 10
I am not defending her on the roo nickname but its not strange nor something to slate,majority people call their kids a nickname,my best friend has a roo ronnie roo,and another has a roo Riley roo.i call my LG pix short for pickle which it started from birth nearly 10 years ago have done nearly all her life rarely actually call her by her name now she's so used to it.i get it came out of nowhere but its just a cute name
My parents still use my nickname and I’m 33, I even sign cards to them with it 😂🙈

Reactions: 5
Sorry just catching up here, but did she just refer herself as Shaniqua? But isnt thst often used as a name by women of colour. Would this be classed as a racial slur of some sort? She's treading on thin ice here guuyyyzzzz.
What a chav!! Like she is a proper chav, walks in slippers, big hooped earrings, she's causing a bit of mayhem tonight.
Jaymmmeeee, come pick yer wife up. She's lost it

Shes been reading tattle again mate, we've mentioned Ndubz on here plenty of times and now the ndubz songs
It is a slur, it’s a piss take of a black girls name kinda thing.
Shes so wrapped up in herself she doesn’t even know about things like that I’m sure.

As for that singing or whatever the duck that was last night, you could feel the rage shes feeling, styling it out as rapping.

Stop reading here!! Leave us in peace & make a tit of yourself elsewhere

Loads of people were on here saying she was boring, that was her comeback. She’s an embarrassment, I dunno how her family think this is normal. They’re all loons

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I add more speculative input ...so either Tracey is actually tit at nails... or she really had them done a while ago before it was allowed as the nail growth on these are phenomenal for less than a week!!
I hate to defend her but my nails grew like mad when I was pregnant so I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.