Mrs Hinch #371 The Grief Tourist starring Madame Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite confused as to why Tesco would do a collaboration with hinch. I don’t think she’s that famous outside Instagram. So if you don’t have social media then you won’t know who she is 🤷‍♀️
Its easy money for them, churn out some crap which you can easily get from your Chinese factories get her to plug it on her Instagram and they’ll make a profit off it minus what she has been paid and the minimal factory costs. Win win for them with zero spent on advertising

Reactions: 23
Jesus, ‘finally get to tell your story’. It’s a fecking range of grey homeware 🙈 so dramatic aren’t they! Noticed he didn’t put little journey like she did with Solomon ha x
A story of corporate and governmental oppression! How dare The Powers That Be try to prevent the spread of a global pandemic by limiting non-essential shopping! One day when her contract with Tesco is up, she’ll be honest about how “discouraged and upset” she was during this time period! After all, this shopping line is basically essential for mental well-being!

Reactions: 9
Its easy money for them, churn out some crap which you can easily get from your Chinese factories get her to plug it on her Instagram and they’ll make a profit off it minus what she has been paid and the minimal factory costs. Win win for them with zero spent on advertising
also if you think molly mae was paid £500,000 for her plt collaboration I imagine old Sophie was paid in the region of £50-70,000 (still tit loads for tack) they’ll easily make profit from this

Reactions: 7
Ok. Trying to work out timelines. There’s lots of different times here.
Clues include hiding bump vs clearly no bump Sophie in the black dress and boots.
Hair extensions and nails being helpful as per usual. We have the September nails
Also the rug and toy washing machine may help.
I’m on it guys....
The last picture those nails are the ones she had put on in September if traces post of them was the date they were done also same nails from the pregnancy test story, explains lack of bump if they are all around that time she would of only been 2 months ish

Reactions: 5
Well done...That is all scarily accurate 👏 if we didn’t know you better we’d think you were hinch in disguise but it’s not possible because we know for a fact she could never pretend to be a ‘coolmom’ 😂🥰
I promise I am not Hinch 😂 And I am also not a coolmom, I was just watching Mean Girls when I created my profile!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So guyzz what we saying for the grid post?

My guess - 5pm. Her sat amongst a pile of her grey tat in her lounge with Henry plonked on top of of of the blaarnketts. You won't be able to see the bump for the cushionthathaztuftZ will be in the way.

Long winded caption with several spelling errors about how grateful, excited, pleased she is everyone LARVS her range. She will say 'I' 27 times and 'me' 15. This caption will be amended around 7pm by her Mum.

It will get less than half the likes and comments SS's ITS one did and tomorrow she will passive aggressively clean her bath.
Omfg girl you called it to a t!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.