Mrs Hinch #370 Fish killer, zoflora spiller.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the last thread asked why she might choose to use a surrogate (and I am NOT SAYING that I believe she has)- but if she’s struggled with disordered eating, which I do believe, that might be a reason. I can imagine that even a very wanted and anticipated baby could send a vulnerable person into a troubled state re: body image and postpartum body. If someone struggled significantly enough, it might be recommended to not get pregnant until their issues are resolved, but that doesn’t always align with a family planning timeline.

Wouldn’t wish those troubles on anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone in the last thread asked why she might choose to use a surrogate (and I am NOT SAYING that I believe she has)- but if she’s struggled with disordered eating, which I do believe, that might be a reason. I can imagine that even a very wanted and anticipated baby could send a vulnerable person into a troubled state re: body image and postpartum body. If someone struggled significantly enough, it might be recommended to not get pregnant until their issues are resolved, but that doesn’t always align with a family planning timeline.

Wouldn’t wish those troubles on anyone!
It was me who asked. Thank you, that makes sense x

Reactions: 4
Sorry to detract from the Where's Sopha (which is great fun by the way!) but just seen on Sharks IG sharing her story of her using their steam mop on her Amtico flooring - pretty sure it explicitly says to not use steam mops on that kind of flooring as it could lift up/ruin the flooring, why do I sense another sink gate here or is that just me?! Can't think why Shark would be happy to share that if that was the case?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry to detract from the Where's Sopha (which is great fun by the way!) but just seen on Sharks IG sharing her story of her using their steam mop on her Amtico flooring - pretty sure it explicitly says to not use steam mops on that kind of flooring as it could lift up/ruin the flooring, why do I sense another sink gate here or is that just me?! Can't think why Shark would be happy to share that if that was the case?
Absolutely not supposed to steam any type of vinyl or laminate. Suppose it’s possible that the people approving stories at Shark think it’s hardwood, not hardwood-like laminate?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely not supposed to steam any type of vinyl or laminate. Suppose it’s possible that the people approving stories at Shark think it’s hardwood, not hardwood-like laminate?
Sopha doesn’t just flood kitchen, she also warps flooring too 🤪 But don’t forget, we must all think for ourselves 🙄

To keep your Amtico floor looking good for longer and perfectly pristine, follow these simple steps: ... Avoid using steam mops to clean the floor as these can cause damage to the products.
www.amtico.com › media › a...
PDF

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210410_023123.jpg
one for the huns.

🎶 Bahbah Black soph have you had your kid.
No sir no sir the times not right for the grid 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 66
What does CC2 mean?
I thought it was cash cow 2, but could be wrong. The threads move so quickly I struggle to keep up..:resulting in me clawing at my neck and having a phone in the drawer day. Hope that makes sense 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s tried posting that with good intentions but as I’ve read it and even on the original post I just think wow, if I was one of the cains that would bleeping hurt reading that

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s tried posting that with good intentions but as I’ve read it and even on the original post I just think wow, if I was one of the cains that would bleeping hurt reading that
Agree was no doubt made with good intentions but even writing something heartfelt she just fucks up!! It just sounds like waffle and doesn’t actually make sense!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Like “you will forever hold us in your hands” wtf?????
No we will forever hold her in our hands.....that makes sense Sophie!! She has impacted us with her strength, resilience and bravery !!!! She is an inspiration to us not vice versa you bleeping numpty!!!!!!

“My every single thought” 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Did she even go to school!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 26
Some laminate is now made waterproof, I have laminate that was marketed as waterproof and that steam mops could be used to clean it, I’ve had it down just over 2 years and stem mop at least once a week due to dogs and it’s still as good as it was when it was laid

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she will call the new one sonny (sonnie) to match Ronnie 🤣

whoever made the where’s soph and inch has had me giggling like mad this morning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's going to be called Bertie Boo isn't it and my dog is going to be royally pisssed off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When my baby died, the comments from people who were desperate to tell me how upset and hurt they felt cut like a knife.
I know they were trying, and it wasn’t malicious, but it should never be about the sender.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 123
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.