Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G&Tplease

Do you know what Sophie, if you're here and reading this (which I'm guessing you will at some point) do yourself a favour woman take a look at how you are coming across, because you are jumping on the self destruct button without even knowing it.

As someone who has lost a wee family member in similar circumstances to Azaylia, at exactly her age, the way you have conducted yourself with your posts recently is nothing short of despicable.

You are vile, nasty and you have zero self awareness. I pity you. I pity the woman you are. I pity that you have exactly ZERO self awareness about how to conduct yourself in general, not least in such sensitive topics and situations. You are disgusting.

What updates about Azaylia do you keep checking for, exactly? What could you possibly want to know other than what her parents have chosen to share? Why do you feel the need to know anything more?

That precious girl as at the end of her life. Her parents have made that public through choice. Their turmoil is unimaginable. What are you waiting for? The next major update will most likely be letting everyone know that their precious girl is gone.

Your post with your bump and your toddlers foot is insensitive, self absorbed and pathetic. Nobody who has been through or going through such heartbreak needs to read or see your post, nobody.

Nobody needs to read a quote telling them they are blessed and should be grateful.
There are people who have lost or are losing a child or a child close to them who have read your story. They are not blessed, they are not grateful. They are in pain. They are in deep unimaginable pain.

What you could have said was how grateful you are to have a healthy child and one on the way, or better yet, nothing at all. That would’ve done just fine. Don't preach to other people about how they should feel. You have no right.
Keep your ridiculous selfish posts to yourself you horrible horrible woman. I would have sent this to you directly but you're too stupid to understand or comprehend.

I am so sorry Tattlers for coming on and just ranting but I, and I'm sure many others here are deeply triggered by the stories she posted. I am so so angry and I really really hope Ashley, Saafiyah or their family have not seen it.

I'll go back to lurking and nodding in agreement with you all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 167

lfoz91

Do I get a bonus point for spotting Jimmers before he got his nose job?

F1B484B4-9E8C-4E71-AA23-5990D1A3D3EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 127

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
She’s tried posting that with good intentions but as I’ve read it and even on the original post I just think wow, if I was one of the cains that would fucking hurt reading that
When my baby died, the comments from people who were desperate to tell me how upset and hurt they felt cut like a knife.
I know they were trying, and it wasn’t malicious, but it should never be about the sender.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 123

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
This morning I’ve seen a hincher tag Ashley cain, his partner and scrub daddy in a picture of a new scrub daddy and then caption it with a “tribute” to that poor baby. People slag off tattle and say we are bullies etc. Yet there’s people like that in the world? It blows my mind. In my opinion hinch is partly responsible for these weirdos coming out of the woodwork and fuelling this type of behaviour. Who would want to be part of a “community” where their lives revolve around new fucking sponges. Give me you nusty lot any day

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 122

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she, and anyone, who is still posting about that poor baby needs to stop now. Her poor parents don’t need all these instagrammers telling the world how they feel about their child. Her begging for updates is crass and inappropriate. The next update won’t be good news ffs, is she that thick?
One message of support was all that was needed. Leave it at that. Sent to the parents not on your own story. She never knows when enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
As predicted it’s all about how she’s feeling.
I don’t like this. Not one bit. I know sometimes people think we criticise her too harshly and picking on how she feels towards a poorly baby might make me look like an absolute dickhead. But she’s gone overboard. This isn’t about her. There’s lots of people who are saddened by the news. Yes, it’s ok for her to let them know they are in her thoughts, but she did that on two grid posts and a story already yesterday. You do not say how you are up in the early hours struggling to sleep when those parents are at home with their sick baby trying to enjoy every moment. 4 million of your followers do not need to know how you are feeling when you have a partner at home who you can share your feelings with quietly. How she’s feeling is a drop in the ocean to what that family are going through. Do they really need that type of support.

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I really don't like that her and so many others are waiting for updates on Azaylia. They've made it plainly obvious that the next update will be her death. They've taken their baby home to enjoy her last precious days, not for a little holiday. 😵 The family needs leaving alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 104

Mo Harris

I thought I was maybe being a bit mean & cynical yesterday when I suggested she may be using Azaylia for ‘content’. Now we’re on the third story, which is all about how she’s feeling, I don’t feel so mean & cynical. It’s starting to come across to me now as grief tourism, which I absolutely hate, I think it’s one of the most ghastly aspects of social media culture.

She left comments on both parents posts, that was enough to let them know she’s thinking of them.

Reactions: 99

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she, and anyone, who is still posting about that poor baby needs to stop now. Her poor parents don’t need all these instagrammers telling the world how they feel about their child. Her begging for updates is crass and inappropriate. The next update won’t be good news ffs, is she that thick?
One message of support was all that was needed. Leave it at that. Sent to the parents not on your own story. She never knows when enough is enough.
Hinch: “ I keep checking for updates”
I don’t know what other people think but I just feel it comes across as morbidly curious

This isn’t a child who is going to get better so what ‘update’ is she checking for

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Therealist

VIP Member
She’s tried posting that with good intentions but as I’ve read it and even on the original post I just think wow, if I was one of the cains that would fucking hurt reading that
She keeps mentioning how angry she is. The cains have not displayed again once. A is always smiling despite what she’s going through and Ashley is the most positive and determined person I’ve seen. No mention of anger from him and he’s the one going through it?
I just wish she would fuck off. Everything she does is for clout

• Heart
Reactions: 92

MaldonMalaise

kid’s gonna be so confused when he goes out shopping with his mates for the first time and none of the clothes have RONNIE across them in iron on vinyl

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Gla30

Chatty Member
I’m half expecting her to upload a picture of her cuddling Ron next with some quote about never taking anything for granted.

Zoph if you are planning on doing that, don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

toomuchcatnip

As predicted it’s all about how she’s feeling.
Yes, it’s all coming across very insincere. Also

1. Her “anger” has no place in this situation
2. Why does she always claim to speak for “millions” and “all of us”.
3. Please show a little respect...give the family some space and stop googling for “updates” every 5 minutes when it’s been made heartbreakingly clear what the next update will be 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Carmina-Piranha

Chatty Member
It actually is isn’t it? Like people dressing up and taking photos at funerals. I’ve seen celebs do this them post on Instagram .
I know someone just like this- she does the grief tourism thing too- highjacking deverstating situations and going overboard with public displays of sadness ( even when she doesn’t really know them) it’s got really bad and embarrassing in the past! 😬
im pretty sure she’s a narcissist- lots of other signs too, which makes me think hinch probably is.
When my partner died, a workmate of his came to the funeral. Afterwards, that afternoon she messaged me with a rant about how selfish I'd been because I hadn't seen her and gone over to compliment her on her nails, that she'd had painted in the colours of his favourite football team. I mean why ffs (nails and the ranting)?
I had abuse for a couple days before I blocked her but by god, that incident reminds me of Hinch so much. Is this type of thing a narc trait? What is wrong with them?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I said this MONTHS ago,maybe even a year back or so now,that I believe she has autism.The way she’s so easily amused by the smallest of things,the way she obsessively cleans,the way she doesn’t think before she speaks.I even said in my post about it I’m sorry if anyone here has autism or their child or so and so has it and someone replied saying their kid has it and that she doesn’t have it she’s just a twat or something.But o still genuinley believe She has a mild form of it.And as you say,explains a hell of a
I don't think for a nano second that she has autism in any form.
She comes from a dysfunctional family and her over bearing mother instilled in her an emphasised notion of self importance,per chance she met her soul mate who has perpetuated this idea and indulged her,albeit for his own gain.
In short,she is indeed a twat of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 80