Mrs Hinch #370 Fish killer, zoflora spiller.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do I get a bonus point for spotting Jimmers before he got his nose job?

F1B484B4-9E8C-4E71-AA23-5990D1A3D3EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 127
Well tattlers, since sopha has lavender escaped this evening, i thought i’d leave this for abit of light hearted fun since you’re all so good at spotting things. First one to find her wins a flash card barrrrrsgit! View attachment 522158
I love that it includes a picture of Jamie working out in the garage and Ronnie in his Arsenal kit with his face appropriately blurred out by a Tattler (cos we believe in his right to a private life)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I love that it includes a picture of Jamie working out in the garage and Ronnie in his Arsenal kit with his face appropriately blurred out by a Tattler (cos we believe in his right to a private life)
What a way to spend a friday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry guys I've skipped ahead I still have 12 pages from the last thread to read...god dam having a real job and family life keeping me back lol seen this on a hinch group. Sorry if its already been posted. One of the comments said along the lines of "hinch was meant to be the cleaner but Stacey wanted it for herself. "Alright hun, You keep telling yourself that while you sniff your zoflora coated hanky" 🙄 love to you all 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Shock can drama! This one apparently caused by static... the other one caused by a lit candle 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry guys I've skipped ahead I still have 12 pages from the last thread to read...god dam having a real job and family life keeping me back lol seen this on a hinch group. Sorry if its already been posted. One of the comments said along the lines of "hinch was meant to be the cleaner but Stacey wanted it for herself. "Alright hun, You keep telling yourself that while you sniff your zoflora coated hanky" 🙄 love to you all 😘

Haha I’d imagine it’s cause they actually wanted someone to clean and not just throw some chemicals in the air and paint the whole house grey! I bet she’s so annoyed BFF Stacey didn’t use her

Reactions: 26
Well tattlers, since sopha has lavender escaped this evening, i thought i’d leave this for abit of light hearted fun since you’re all so good at spotting things. First one to find her wins a flash card barrrrrsgit! View attachment 522158
no idea where soph is but I just found one of the fiiissssshhhhh! 😂😂😂😂

FBF517AF-C636-4481-8D87-32A14F203496.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The Shock can drama! This one apparently caused by static... the other one caused by a lit candle 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 522239
This is literally shocking (pun not intended) it’s unbelievable they can legally sell products this dangerous as a cleaning item! I mean you’d have to be a muppet to use it in the way she did but still..

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.