Mrs Hinch #370 Fish killer, zoflora spiller.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A super early thread suggestion has won - @Dishthedirt2021 with Fish killer, zoflora spiller

She posted twice.
A post about the sad situation with Ashley Cain and his darling baby daughter. ❤
and
A post about the passing of HRH Prince Philip. 🖤

Discussions continued about whether or not she has birthed CC2 and the name she will have.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’m abit confused as this was on her story yesterday but the second photo is on her grid with his name on? Has she just written it on on Instagram to make it look like a sign
She just edited the pic and wrote the name on during editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m abit confused as this was on her story yesterday but the second photo is on her grid with his name on? Has she just written it on on Instagram to make it look like a sign
yep she has adding it in, kinda surprising because it must be the only thing in that house, that doesn’t actually have his name printed on it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
‘Fish killer’ that’s really made me laugh😂😂😂 don’t start. Fish killer zoflora spiller and face full of filler woof! 😂 🐠💉🧼 🐕

• Haha
Reactions: 75
yep she has adding it in, kinda surprising because it must be the only thing in that house that doesn’t have his name actually printed on it 😂
Why would it be designed like that if it wasn’t for a name 🤣 and yeah suprised she’s not had it engraved with 24k gold and told us that she WANTED to pay for it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
kid’s gonna be so confused when he goes out shopping with his mates for the first time and none of the clothes have RONNIE across them in iron on vinyl

• Haha
Reactions: 90
So I had a 2 hour drive yesterday so stuck an episode of the podcast on

my god was it dull and rehashing the book

but one thing she said about her days off or phone in the drawer day
It just means her management doesn’t contact her and she doesn’t post and just pre records
I think it’s more of a day off for her management where they have a hinch free day

• Haha
Reactions: 68
kid’s gonna be so confused when he goes out shopping with his mates for the first time and none of the clothes have RONNIE across them in iron on vinyl
Maybe she should call CC2, Nike or Adidas then, so she won’t have to get his clothes personalised, as it’ll already be done for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
So I had a 2 hour drive yesterday so stuck an episode of the podcast on

my god was it dull and rehashing the book

but one thing she said about her days off or phone in the drawer day
It just means her management doesn’t contact her and she doesn’t post and just pre records
I think it’s more of a day off for her management where they have a hinch free day
I bet they need it. Imagine working with a narcissistic spoilt child like her - no thank you.

Reactions: 29
Well tattlers, since sopha has lavender escaped this evening, i thought i’d leave this for abit of light hearted fun since you’re all so good at spotting things. First one to find her wins a flash card barrrrrsgit!
6A80F5A4-AF48-4B6F-8599-11A1AE7D8091.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.