Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what pissed me off about this ... is she KNOWS someone who went here not that long ago, there’s a young girl called Hollie Drynan who is documenting her cancer story from our “tiny little village” duck off Maldon is a TOWN! So she’s basically fishing for a freebie etc!! She’s posted about her a few times and commented on her posts!! Arghhhh this woman!!!
Yes I follow Hollie Dryan what that poor girl has been through 😔, she and her little girl deserved that holiday more than anyone
It looked a beautiful place, I looked at prices and yes very expensive. If the ugly b***H gets this free I am going to bust a gut. She can afford any holiday she wants yet still begs for freebee 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If Mr Last Queen ever bought me cleaning stuff for a present he would be ex Mr Last Queen in about 9 seconds.
However have you ever read the Facebook fans? It’s full of women who do EVRYTHING round the house for lazy men. Mrs Hinch has such a powerful platform to say this is not OK in this society anymore and it’s ok to challenge it. But no. She if anything reinforces that attitude that should have died in the 50s.
I’ve not to be honest, I’m not in any of the FB groups. I do most everything round the house, but then my husband is a farmer who’s out the door at 4am and not usually back until dark, so he gets a pass ha ha

Reactions: 5
Some people have a distinctive posting style and can spot them a mile off but they don't even realise. Some don't bother cropping ss. Some accidentally admit to stuff without realising it. If old posters come back you can normally tell! They quite often forget what they've already told people and people have memories. Admin can check who they are and what accounts they have anyway.
Interesting....very, very interesting! Thanks for explaining. It's funny, because, I remember in the earliest threads, I really got to like a couple of posters but then they seemed to disappear without trace or warning but then many threads on, people join and I get a feeling you almost 'know' them. Like you said, from similar stories or their way of speaking/typing.

Sorry have to keep editing everything! I'm knackered and my grammar is suffering!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm starting to feel kind of naive...or maybe just a bit thick? How do you all know all this ninja secret tit about Tattle accounts. Different/multiple accounts. Username changes? IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Knowing who sets up what Insta? Is trying to get to VIP an actual thing that people are proactively trying to get. I have joked about a couple of people (long time members) getting it but it was genuinely that - a joke.

Don't anyone worry about spilling the tea on Hinch, I just want it for this thread and its users! ☕🐸
A mod said she had requested all her accounts be deleted that day
I was trying to think of the right words to say, but u did it for me lol.... I’m either naive or thick too 😂
The poster went by EEJIT and JAM and REALHINCHSHADY aswell. I cant remember all the ins and outs but when caught out asked Admin to delete all her accs. Admin came onto the Cleaning thread and said EEJIT had requested her account and all the other ones she owned be deleted. So we were able to figure out which ones were gone and so which belonged to her. There may have been a ss posted with her own page showing although I'm not too sure on that. Then the Tattletrolls insta popped up and SS used where the same type SS Jam had taken of one of my posts,defending a trans woman hincher when tattlers were discussing 'If it was a man'
I commented and said the lady is trans. Jam ss it and tried to say I called Hinch trans . The ss was weeks old and the exact same type tattle troll had. The tattle troll acc kept posting out of context and twisting things just like Jam did.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes I follow Hollie Dryan what that poor girl has been through 😔, she and her little girl deserved that holiday more than anyone
It looked a beautiful place, I looked at prices and yes very expensive. If the ugly b***H gets this free I am going to bust a gut. She can afford any holiday she wants yet still begs for freebee 😡
I’m going to email the company about Hollie tomorrow. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A mod said she had requested all her accounts be deleted that day

The poster went by EEJIT and JAM and REALHINCHSHADY aswell. I cant remember all the ins and outs but when caught out asked Admin to delete all her accs. Admin came onto the Cleaning thread and said EEJIT had requested her account and all the other ones she owned be deleted. So we were able to figure out which ones were gone and so which belonged to her. There may have been a ss posted with her own page showing although I'm not too sure on that. Then the Tattletrolls insta popped up and SS used where the same type SS Jam had taken of one of my posts,defending a trans woman hincher when tattlers were discussing 'If it was a man'
I commented and said the lady is trans. Jam ss it and tried to say I called Hinch trans . The ss was weeks old and the exact same type tattle troll had. The tattle troll acc kept posting out of context and twisting things just like Jam did.
Yeah I remember jam etc.... I couldn’t be bothered having all those accounts.... way too much hassle lol

Yes sharky and Olivia came on and said she was a bully in school. They were trolls and vanished 😂
Yeah didn’t Olivia claim to be her ex best friend but then asked what Hinch had tweeted about her coz she couldn’t remember or something.... they weren’t very good trolls were they?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This was proven to be a troll. I cannot for the life of me remember the names but a second old friend joined aswell I remember.
It was sunshine something or other! I remember because I thought "ehhh Bishhh, get your own username and don't be mixing me up in any of your spiteful rumour milling". Only one sunshine in this thread, thanks...(only joking - not really that arrogant)! ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah didn’t Olivia claim to be her ex best friend but then asked what Hinch had tweeted about her coz she couldn’t remember or something.... they weren’t very good trolls were they?! 😂
Said she stole a boyfriend or cheated on a boyfriend I think. There does be so much information its hard to remember it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An account for each of her personalities 🤣
So was she kaiwii or whatever it was?
Not gonna lie im totally confused about what going on 😂

But she pissed me right off today when she was going on about hunch doing everything she mentioned on here 💁🏽‍♀️

Think hunchy has done something or showed something nearly everybody on here has mentioned at one point or another

Reactions: 15
So was she kaiwii or whatever it was?
Not gonna lie im totally confused about what going on 😂

But she pissed me right off today when she was going on about hunch doing everything she mentioned on here 💁🏽‍♀️

Think hunchy has done something or showed something nearly everybody on here has mentioned at one point or another
I dont think Kawaii is one of the accs
I think Kawaii just thinks shes the queen of tattle 😂

That was it! She'll probably come for me now! God damn it, I knew i should have made anything to do with Sunshine LTD.!!!!
You will have to message Helen and ask her for a name change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.