Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you introverted? I am. And I think what you mentioned is a trait amongst many introverts. We take our time digesting what is said, take our time formulating a response. So discussion boards are perfect for us. In person, I’m very quiet mostly because I’m so busy processing what is said and what is going on around me. By the time I have a good comment, the conversation has long moved on 😂 Maybe the same with you?

And to make it Hinch related, I think she is an extrovert (amongst other things) despite her “I’m so nervous and shy” persona...which may be why I find her completely exhausting hahacry
I think I am, yes. I wish I could be an extrovert.

Hinch is a fraud. We know that 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When people call her “Hunch” is that just a typo [emoji23] or is it an actual alternative name people use for her? I’ve seen it a lot and I’m curious [emoji23]
Huch or Grinch are her preferred name ATB #swipeup

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hinchies gone all quiet the evening... busy reading tattle? Going in to labour? Stuck in her egg chair? Wonder if we’ll get a bed time Henry post 🤔
Now that Kawaii has flounced, Hinch doesn't have anyone telling her what to do, and therefore has no content.
I can't believe that Kawaii singlehandedly defeated Hinch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Now that Kawaii has flounced, Hinch doesn't have anyone telling her what to do and therefore has no content.
I can't believe Kawaii singlehandedly defeated Hinch!
Ah of course! Dammit! Whatever will we do with ourselves now? Tattle will crumble, hinchie will fall... it truly will be the end of us all!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hinchies gone all quiet the evening... busy reading tattle? Going in to labour? Stuck in her egg chair? Wonder if we’ll get a bed time Henry post 🤔
I think we deserve a break from the Henry bedtime post.... it’s just so boring, we don’t need to see it every night!

Genuine question.

If I email this company about hinch not on the beg for a free holiday HOWEVER how about spinning it to give someone like Hollie a holiday of s life time, would people on here back me up if I copied them them email to send to them as well if it got a response?
I would help, what are u gonna say to them?

Reactions: 13
How do you know about that. [emoji533][emoji533][emoji533][emoji895][emoji895][emoji895] [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
A lady mentioned it on here earlier this week when everyone was talking about different penis piercings 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else been singing "it's time to say goodbye" in their head all night 😂 it's like her parting gift that will forever haunt me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On a random note.... There's a spider in my bathroom who has moved in! He's currently having a shower and buffing his body ready for fake tan. He's so big he can work the shower. Wish me atb, I may not have made it to morning tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Now that Kawaii has flounced, Hinch doesn't have anyone telling her what to do, and therefore has no content.
I can't believe that Kawaii singlehandedly defeated Hinch.
Poor Hinch walking around her kitchen spraying Zoflora wondering what she will do with her life now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just popping in to say hey to you nutters.

Also cant believe we on a new thread. I need to stop my life of bingo with the grannies down the bingo hall.

And i dont no which thread i said it on. But i for bleeping sure said how shes so much crap why dont she give it away...and low and behold here she is "thinking about it".
So hey soph 🙋‍♀️. Welcome to tattle, were unlike your insta we listen to one another here and our opinions are allowed no matter what side the fence ur on. But how bout u duck off and go think of ur own tit. 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly I think that would make my day but I think we’re too early in the thread for it 😂 I’m going to have to cry myself to sleep now 😂
We won't see a new thread for a while, especially since people know that VIP isn't worth flooding the threads for.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now im reading back on the thread and wondering the duck happened? 😂 someone fill me in. Weres kawii gone? The vip thing.
.huh?

Reactions: 3
WTF!

Really think she should consider highlighting the dangers of these chemicals instead of encouraging over-using it, I honestly cant believe some of the shite people will do with this stuff 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If Hinch gives birth then that will clog the thread but she wont because she goes downhill without the puppet master 😂🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.