Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone. Hope everyone better today thab yesterday. i spent about 2 hours reading last night for nothing really just inhouse drama but im glad not everyone left or id have no one to talk nonsense to lol. Well whats the guesses baby hinch arrives this week?

Reactions: 11
Hopefully it stays like this, I was getting sick of always being on catch up and then most of the posts not really being Hinch related 😂
That's why when someone asked what was going on because they couldn't catch up I said mostly bollocks chat. I can speed read with the best of them, but it was getting beyond a joke trying to keep up

Reactions: 14
Yeh thats what I thought!
Actually started thinking she might be hunchs sister 🤔😂
Jealous of her success and attention for doing duck all when she had an important job as a paramedic earning peanuts compared to millionaire, freebie getter soph 🤷🏽‍♀️
Not gonna lie I’d be miffed to some of the work/hours they do even nurses/hca’s and they’re so underpaid while she farts on insta for thousands. Also makes me think why didn’t she just ask her sister for advice R.E baby instead of insta?

I just spent the last hour trying to find a pic of hinch without bloody gretal, butte4flys, r being glammed up by someone else. I want to see what the sly one looks like in REAL life. :geek:
I like this one of her, a real trend setter, she’s wearing a melted vinyl record on her head.
CF90671E-36F4-4071-ACF3-93CFCDFA1F95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fingers crossed this thread returns to the informative and witty type of thread it was when I first joined 🤞 There are so many hilarious, intelligent women on here that deal with facts (receipts or it didn’t happen) and making valid points. The past few threads have just been spammed to death by people simply commenting for the sake of it in order to get one step closer to vip status 🙄 I for one tend to read and only contribute when I feel like I have something valid to add. It’s natural the conversation will get derailed every now and again but the past few threads have been impossible to keep up with, not due to juicy new gossip/info, but ridiculous conspiracy theories and completely off topic posts!

Now back to Hinch, I wonder if she actually realises her pigeon posts were two different types of pigeons?! I wonder if any of her Hinchers have too and were too scared to point it out in fear of backlash from the army, as after all of Sophie said the sky was purple, the sky IS purple don’t you know!

Didn’t realise Tracey had a daughter and Hinch was godmother, never seen her mention her or anything

Reactions: 10
Morning everyone. Hope everyone better today thab yesterday. i spent about 2 hours reading last night for nothing really just inhouse drama but im glad not everyone left or id have no one to talk nonsense to lol. Well whats the guesses baby hinch arrives this week?
Morning, I'm still here for intermittent piss take duties 👋

Reactions: 8
Fingers crossed this thread returns to the informative and witty type of thread it was when I first joined 🤞 There are so many hilarious, intelligent women on here that deal with facts (receipts or it didn’t happen) and making valid points. The past few threads have just been spammed to death by people simply commenting for the sake of it in order to get one step closer to vip status 🙄 I for one tend to read and only contribute when I feel like I have something valid to add. It’s natural the conversation will get derailed every now and again but the past few threads have been impossible to keep up with, not due to juicy new gossip/info, but ridiculous conspiracy theories and completely off topic posts!

Now back to Hinch, I wonder if she actually realises her pigeon posts were two different types of pigeons?! I wonder if any of her Hinchers have too and were too scared to point it out in fear of backlash from the army, as after all of Sophie said the sky was purple, the sky IS purple don’t you know!
Same! I've had to skip so many pages as playing catch up around my normal day to day activities!
I couldn't even film that pigeon 😨 the things terrify me!

Reactions: 5
Genuine question.

If I email this company about hinch not on the beg for a free holiday HOWEVER how about spinning it to give someone like Hollie a holiday of s life time, would people on here back me up if I copied them them email to send to them as well if it got a response?
👏🏻

Reactions: 4
I feel like it’s safe to come back now. Promise there will be no more crazy conspiracy theories or anyone taking it so personally that hinch reads here that they genuinely believe she’s stalking them? I can’t deal with it 😩

Reactions: 20
Just to clarify im not scared of MH i was scared of saying the wrong thing on here last night. Ppl were just going on about ppl posting just to get vip then it was who is the hinch on here. So it just seemed all twisted. Did my head in tbh. Everyone normally seems to have a laugh and its funny but now it doesn't feel like that.

It feels sane in here again... 😂 Let's get back to talking about over use of chemicals and mugging people off!

Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie I’d be miffed to some of the work/hours they do even nurses/hca’s and they’re so underpaid while she farts on insta for thousands. Also makes me think why didn’t she just ask her sister for advice R.E baby instead of insta?
I used to be a HCA in a nursing home caring for dementia patients that were mostly end stage, its minimum pay for back breaking, stressful and sometimes dangerous work(I still have the scars).
Would I have been miffed if I still worked there? Probably not to be fair, because most people get paid more than us for doing far less 😂
We don't do that job for the pay, we do it because its rewarding. We make a difference every single day, even to the people who are on palliative care and sadly dying. We get to be the ones to fluff their pillow, make them comfy and hold their hand for the last time.
That's what would annoy me. She goes on about helping people. Nearly everyday I see someone turn up here saying how they thought she'd help, but had in fact done the opposite.
You can help someone every day with really insignificant things, you don't bang on about it, you just do it. It's called being a human being.
The self gratification she gives herself is sickening. She needs a day with her sister, or in a care home to see what helping people is actually all about

• Heart
What do we think today’s swipe ups will be then? If she even makes an appearance? Where are you Hinchie?

Reactions: 3
Regarding the extension.... we keep seeing glimpses of the orange fencing.

The planning permission was approved only very recently. Is it actually possible to get builders in THAT quickly? Either she's had them booked in knowing the deadline for the planning and assuming it will be approved. Or the builder has realised how much publicity they'll get and bumped her up the list.

Reactions: 10

The planning permission was approved only very recently. Is it actually possible to get builders in THAT quickly? Either she's had them booked in knowing the deadline for the planning and assuming it will be approved. Or the builder has realised how much publicity they'll get and bumped her up the list.
She's probably had builders on stand by since the planning application was updated with the 'town council recommends this is approved' just before it got the official rubber stamp and finalised

Reactions: 3

You’d think she’d not want the disturbance with a new born on the scene. I’d be trying to push it back rather than bring it forward

Reactions: 9
She has clearly read the comments here and realised she was alienating a lot of her fan base by giving away baby stuff. The winking face again. It's really quite sad that she is about to go into labour and she is spending her days reading tattle.

She is definitely showing glimpses of the orange fence intentionally to keep her hinchers sucked in. Why cant they see what she is doing? Keeping the suspense up. I thought her hinchers were her best friends? Why is she keeping so many secrets from her best friends.

Also glad the posting has slowed down as I was having to miss out entire threads to keep up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.