Mrs Hinch #368 All the rest, Soph

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might get myself some flash cards for when the pubs & clubs reopen, i know what i’m like on the ol’ razzle dazzle
hahahaha 🤣🤣 that’s actually a great idea. The ones I’ll be carrying:
‘Shot’
‘Kebab’
‘Uber’

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Have I missed something as I haven't seen any shaming? I've seen comments on the ridiculous way she talks to him, the fact he's not allowed to do anything without her grabbing stuff, he's only recently been shown allowed to messy play etc. Also the fact she's always pretended he can do stuff months before she's actually shown he can. But that's not shaming, that's commenting on factual stuff.
And no one has shamed her tonight with the cards either. Quite the opposite actually 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So the flash cards are good but maybe just maybe she should stop talking to him through a phone and actually sit and talk to him properly without saying mummmazzz and tit like that.
Tbh it may well be hard for her cause I get the impression she’s not the sharpest tool in the box

Reactions: 37
wait how?
Only speculation... I don’t want anyone paranoid and apologies in advance if I insult the person...
but you can read a few comments that have been replied to from an account that’s commented on here, make what you will. Also active on a few other threads

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just to add @Dolly1xo our sons sound very similar. Mine is 6. He’s been diagnosed with OCD now too. One of the reason I get the rage with the huns wailing “urgh I’m so OCD over my kitchen lol lol” no love, you like a shiny sink and wanking your taps. Try coming back to me when you’re up with your kid at 3am to count the cars in the toy box and flip every light switch an odd number of times, and it’s not the first time you’ve done it that night
Ah bless him!! My brother is the same with light switches! Mine just rewinds the iPad constantly all day everyday to the same scene of fireman Sam 😂 same plate, same cup, same food everyday. I wouldn’t have him any other way though. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So the flash cards are good but maybe just maybe she should stop talking to him through a phone and actually sit and talk to him properly without saying mummmazzz and tit like that.
Tbh it may well be hard for her cause I get the impression she’s not the sharpest tool in the box
agreed! I’m not trying to mum shame but I do think she’s hindered him with the way she’s altered her language when she speaks to him and all that pathetic baby speak she’s used for years with him. You can be baby/child friendly with your tone of voice etc but use actual proper words!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m genuinely not even taking the piss because I’m pleased she’s being proactive in Ron’s development now - but that comment on the last thread calling them “CSI Maldon flash cards” has well and truly done me in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry I can’t remember who it was 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m genuinely not even taking the piss because I’m pleased she’s being proactive in Ron’s development now - but that comment on the last thread calling them “CSI Maldon flash cards” has well and truly done me in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry I can’t remember who it was 🙈
what can I say, housewife by day, internet comedian by night 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m not a very vocal member but as a mum to a 3 year old with GDD, severe learning difficulties, suspected ASD and the sweetest soul... you’re not alone. Ever! I promise that there are other mammys out there in the world (like myself) quietly fumbling through the motions of seeking support for our little ones.
I hope you’re doing okay and taking some time for yourself when you can.
Considering her candour with sharing everything to do with Ronnie I’m surprised she hasn’t shared this. No shame in a child needing a bit or ever a lot of support, she isn’t alone either. If she’d pop her wee grey bubble and join us in the real world she would realise this

but alas here we are.
Big love to you all 🥰

Thank you so much ❤

It really is so heartwarming to see that others can relate to the same! I’m doing great thank you and I really hope you are too as it really is such a rollercoaster and the days are really intense especially during lockdown.

I do agree! Maybe she will one day but that’s her own choice,

Lots of love and never forget you’ve got this ❤⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now guyzzzz we can’t let this get lost on the last thread in all the excitement of Ronson fury’s flash cards...
A fellow tattler made an epic spot in the mutts room.

THE FISH TANK IS GONE
I REPEAT THE FISH TANK IS GONE

so flip and flop are happily swimming on down the U bend
They went with the only bit of water, that wasn’t all over the kitchen floor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am being a complete cynic here, but i can never see anything other than cunning manipulation from either of these two....
SS show was on last night, sopha is now playing mother of the year!!!! But said to somone on here that rons talks fine thank you.... Or along them lines. I just think she is going to use him as another gimick to get attention back to her. The new baby did not arrive on time (baby bunny), the podcrash is nose diving, she is about to go on maternity, everyone is sick of her cruelty to the obsese overfed, neglected dog. So she is using her ace card. Rons lack of speach!!!! She always does this shite and its why people are coming over to the bright side. She makes out everything is glorious and all perfik, when it is not.. Like the crawling. She then has to backtrack, and people notice and then she cries troll when they get peed off and call her out. I think its amazing for Ron, getting some attention and focus, but i am not going to praise them pair of con artists!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think the time has come that hinch finally has to put her home life first and get off Instagram. Ron needs more attention and a new baby coming it will be impossible for her to keep posting every day. It must be a strain every day getting perficcct shots for the gram. Greed more than need now. She will look back and realise what’s more important fame or family

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The "flash cards" she's made are basically the same as pecs used for non verbal or autistic children to be able to communicate better. It would be nice for her to highlight that. It might help someone who follows her.
But will they help his speech or just allow him to point to the card to communicate, which is fine if that's what the purpose is

Reactions: 6
R.i.p flip and flop hope your having a better after life than you did when living at grinches 😪🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry if I sound like an arse hole. But them flash cards.... why can't she just interact with him? And show him normal flash cards? Like I have a pack of 36 - A-Z and they have an animal or some sort of fruit or veg and each letter and 1-10 with the number of animals on each etc. Not a picture of my cats and my partners broghers sodding dog so that's all his thinks a cat or dog is. And is she going to be getting him to say 'Ronnie' when he sees that photo? Or will he say 'me?' Why does everything have to be about that bleeping dog? Whenever we point at the cats and say 'what are they called?' My child hisses, because that's all the cats do is hiss at one another. But I still teach my child the right thing. She never does that with Ronnie. She applauds him all the time for doing the wrong thing and she should encourage him to do the right thing. Otherwise he'll keep doing it. And I don't mean be strict or whatever, but some things he should be able to do be can't/ couldn't.

Can Ronnie talk? Is that why all of a sudden she's seems to be invested in teaching him?

Maybe I'm just a bit fast with the little boy. He's 16 months and I try teaching him stuff. But a health visitor told me he was behind and he's a first, so I'm paranoid and try teaching him stuff. 99% if the time he buggers off and won't listen to me 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 18
But will they help his speech or just allow him to point to the card to communicate, which is fine if that's what the purpose is
No she'll say ball and get him to repeat back , eventually he'll also learn the word associated to it. Or she might start by getting him to find the ball card etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.