Mrs Hinch #368 All the rest, Soph

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Son is 4 and completely non-verbal despite trying all avenues so I really can relate to that. It would be really relatable and refreshing to know that we’re all not alone no matter who you are and it is a common thing to experience.
I’m not a very vocal member but as a mum to a 3 year old with GDD, severe learning difficulties, suspected ASD and the sweetest soul... you’re not alone. Ever! I promise that there are other mammys out there in the world (like myself) quietly fumbling through the motions of seeking support for our little ones.
I hope you’re doing okay and taking some time for yourself when you can.
Considering her candour with sharing everything to do with Ronnie I’m surprised she hasn’t shared this. No shame in a child needing a bit or ever a lot of support, she isn’t alone either. If she’d pop her wee grey bubble and join us in the real world she would realise this

but alas here we are.
Big love to you all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just seen this on tiktok just shows unrelatable soph is, the girl couldn’t afford poopybelles even though grinch had them gifted so made her own for 50 quid and she’s shared the links in her comments 🤣 people will be making their own instead of paying ridiculous amounts for fake flowers
C402D515-1B65-4383-A4C9-9AB51F81BD56.png
E0893D30-8D1A-4992-B2F0-316C6AB2D432.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I definitely think nursery has had a word with her, I think he’s been there for a couple of weeks now due to what she’s been doing with him lately ie the painting, the Pom Pom things in the water, sink etc she didn’t do anything like that with him before..now she’s had a big kick up the arse and a reality check because I honestly think she didn’t know anything was wrong with Ronron or maybe she turned a blind eye to it or didn’t want to recognise the fact, now the nursery has had a word she knows she’s got to acknowledge the fact and do something about it...finally!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 97
I don’t look at Sophie’s stories and feel mum shamed. I think you only see a snippet of her life and it’s pulled apart. I come on here read comments (let’s face it, it’s addictive) the only mum shame I feel is from these comments. Can’t do this, can’t do that. When did this become mums net? How about you stop judging an influencers parenting and concentrate on your own? How do you not feel mum shame reading these posts? How do you not feel guilt obsessing over this site everyday? Do you not think time is better spent with your children? Yeah go back and look at my comment history at all the stuff I have said. But my god if you want to feel mum shame just come on tattle. You say you have different opinions from the sheep. But you’re tattle sheep?
I was with you until you told me to concentrate on my own parenting as believe me, I do but I do see where you’re coming from of a sort. When you only see a snap shot of someone’s life, it’s very easy to hide things. I don’t like the speculation on Ronnie’s development for that reason however, if it is the case that they are going through a SALT diagnosis, would it not be better to share it and help others rather than doubling down and pretending it isn’t the case? We don’t know what’s going on which is completely her prerogative but I’ve watched that tonight and though, yeah I might try that.

Reactions: 24
The "flash cards" she's made are basically the same as pecs used for non verbal or autistic children to be able to communicate better. It would be nice for her to highlight that. It might help someone who follows her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi Soph 👋 I know you don't read here, but i know you're to take it easy, so I've gone to the trouble of making you a little thing to replace tomorrow's 2 man team routine all you need to do is put some tacky stock music over the top of it. You're very welcome! All the rest hun!

IMG_20210406_203101_058.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
As a Mom of a 4 year old non - verbal ASD little boy with global development delay, the flash cards were the first thing that were suggested to us from SALT. I wonder if she has seeked advice or maybe even a private speech and language therapist? However, it is good to see and hopefully they will help Ronnie
Totally agree! I have an 11 year old also non verbal ASD and additional profound learning disability and have used visual cards (pecs) for years and they’ve helped lots xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just to add @Dolly1xo our sons sound very similar. Mine is 6. He’s been diagnosed with OCD now too. One of the reason I get the rage with the huns wailing “urgh I’m so OCD over my kitchen lol lol” no love, you like a shiny sink and wanking your taps. Try coming back to me when you’re up with your kid at 3am to count the cars in the toy box and flip every light switch an odd number of times, and it’s not the first time you’ve done it that night
I hear ya , we have checking windows are closed , taps are as tight as they'll go , wires ( chargers ) aren't touching anything else , curtains pulled at night but they must overlap this can go on for hours , lying awake most of the night incase someone uses the bathroom so she can go in after them to check the taps again

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Soooooo- she started her home account cos she got inspo off another account that got a free hoover....
Horses mouth 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My son a week older than Ronnie has only just come along with words.. it’s so hard to see people mum shaming sophie when we all have our own parenting styles.. it’s ridiculous and I think she’s basically said yeah he’s not got many words so this is what I made him. That’s okay! Every child is different I just wish the mum shamers would stop!
I haven’t seen any mum shaming. Just general concern & the way she goes about things. Like saying ronnie prefers to stand on his own when infact someone was behind him holding him up...i’m pleased to see he is using flash cards, i think he’s an adorable little lad x

Reactions: 34
Now guyzzzz we can’t let this get lost on the last thread in all the excitement of Ronson fury’s flash cards...
A fellow tattler made an epic spot in the mutts room.

THE FISH TANK IS GONE
I REPEAT THE FISH TANK IS GONE

so flip and flop are happily swimming on down the U bend
R.i.p flip and flop

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My son a week older than Ronnie has only just come along with words.. it’s so hard to see people mum shaming sophie when we all have our own parenting styles.. it’s ridiculous and I think she’s basically said yeah he’s not got many words so this is what I made him. That’s okay! Every child is different I just wish the mum shamers would stop!
Have I missed something as I haven't seen any shaming? I've seen comments on the ridiculous way she talks to him, the fact he's not allowed to do anything without her grabbing stuff, he's only recently been shown allowed to messy play etc. Also the fact she's always pretended he can do stuff months before she's actually shown he can. But that's not shaming, that's commenting on factual stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Really happy to see Ronnie getting help with his words. And for once I wish she’d have bought them...least they’d be colourful!
You know with her platform, to be open about Ronnie would gain her so much respect. But she won’t, she’ll be posting it all when he’s shouting words though. See we aren’t all nusty trolls, we genuinely care about Ronnies development. I can’t wait to see him talking, I just hope his first word isn’t mummmazzzz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He is adorable and at first I was pleased to see him on the gram and how happy he looked etc. Now I just feel sad for him. He seems stuck in a world of dullness and one that’s lacking in imagination. Would love to see him playing cars or trucks on the floor or coffee table

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.