Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
A cousin of mine had speech problems and was completely mute until the age of 5 when he suddenly announced “oh no not cornflakes again” at the breakfast table. After that you couldn’t shut him up! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 163

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Hi Soph 👋 I know you don't read here, but i know you're to take it easy, so I've gone to the trouble of making you a little thing to replace tomorrow's 2 man team routine all you need to do is put some tacky stock music over the top of it. You're very welcome! All the rest hun!

IMG_20210406_203101_058.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141

allforthegram

VIP Member
Now guyzzzz we can’t let this get lost on the last thread in all the excitement of Ronson fury’s flash cards...
A fellow tattler made an epic spot in the mutts room.

THE FISH TANK IS GONE
I REPEAT THE FISH TANK IS GONE

so flip and flop are happily swimming on down the U bend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

CoolMom

VIP Member
Bit kate to the party as per usual but throwing my opinion in to the ring regarding the flashcards..

Firstly, YES! WELL DONE ZOPH! Genuinely happy for little Ron to have something helpful and it's kind of lovely to have home made ones. Well done you!

Secondly I know this is speculation but in my experience, flash cards were the first thing the SALT guys recommended for my eldest when he was having some problems and seemed behind his peers and was having some problems with his behavior. I really do think Ronz has started nursery and he has had a referral. Which is scary as a parent I know, but so wonderful in the long run! I wish she would open up about things like this. When I was going through it I felt like such a failure as a Mum and having someone high profile speak about it may have helped me feel less alone 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thankfully in my case my boy has flourished, we think it was a case of new baby in the house upsetting him and making him regress. I hope whatever it is with Ronnie they keep up with the effort and don't let it slip when cc2 arrives!

Just to balance it out - scent boosters literally have a warning on to keep out of reach of children. Why the fuck would you package them up like sweets and leave them where a toddler could see them?!?! Moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 117
My best mates hinch impression 😂 Not taking the piss out of the Essex accent just a funny take on the grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 112

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
I definitely think nursery has had a word with her, I think he’s been there for a couple of weeks now due to what she’s been doing with him lately ie the painting, the Pom Pom things in the water, sink etc she didn’t do anything like that with him before..now she’s had a big kick up the arse and a reality check because I honestly think she didn’t know anything was wrong with Ronron or maybe she turned a blind eye to it or didn’t want to recognise the fact, now the nursery has had a word she knows she’s got to acknowledge the fact and do something about it...finally!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Lreb88

VIP Member
Could be worse guys, at least it’s not a triple with room for the three brothers! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

lfoz91

Finally - flash cards! Glad to see she’s taking on board what the nursery/S&L therapist are suggesting, although she’s missed an opportunity to engage with her followers and properly explain why she’s suddenly doing this.. suppose that part doesn’t fit in with the fairytale. Hopefully it will help little Ron come on leaps and bounds and help him gain confidence - that’s if she actually keeps it consistent and repetitive - she has all the time to slob on the sofa even more now with her dire need of ‘rest’

Reactions: 92

Andioooop

VIP Member
Might get myself some flash cards for when the pubs & clubs reopen, i know what i’m like on the ol’ razzle dazzle

• Haha
Reactions: 91

Jj2431

Chatty Member
I know she only reads the negative on here but whether she's got help for Ronnie's development or has took on board people's concerns here, I'm genuinely pleased that she has done the flash cards for Ronnie. I think personalised ones are a nice touch as well. This is the kind of thing Sophie should be doing, for Ronnie and to show her followers. He's her child so it's up to her but this would be an opportunity to share this journey with her followers for the greater good but it is a private matter so not to he expected. See Sophie? We can praise the good things you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

NellieBellie

I really hate when this place turns into mumsnet.

2 is by no means too old to use a pram! Ever been on a day out with a 2 year old? They get tired and a buggy board is impractical for them. I don’t like the pram she’s chosen but that’s because I don’t like tandems, but she is right for buying a double, Ronnie is still only little.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
As much as MrsHinch drives me insane, it’s really irritating me that many posts on here do not reference Inch when it comes to the development of R. They are his parents and his development is on both of them, not just her and yet so many posts refer to MrsH / his mum etc and with no mention of MrH. I’m all for criticising her spending habits, lack of #ad’s and her being a covididiot but it’s not all on her to parent that little boy.Should Mr Inch not have 50% responsibility of his son?

I’ve never referred to R’s development as what we see is only a snippet and it’s not for me judge but I will say that by showing what she’s shown tonight will open discussions which can only be a good thing.

RIP fishes 🐠

• Heart
Reactions: 82