Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Do you think she’s had the baby already?

• Yes

Votes: 622 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 1,179 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting again on new thread!!

Is it just me that thinks that this picture there is no bump? Her chest is bigger than her belly... not consistent with the other bump pics weve seen. Sat like that her bump would be HUGE if she still had one. Very inconsistent with the narrative. She looks 2 or 3 weeks PP to me... still bigger than usual but definitely not pregnant anymore
Screenshot_20210405-121010_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 22

Is it just me that thinks that this picture there is no bump? Her chest is bigger than her belly... not consistent with the other bump pics weve seen. Sat like that her bump would be HUGE if she still had one. Very inconsistent with the narrative. She looks 2 or 3 weeks PP to me... still bigger than usual but definitely not pregnant anymoreView attachment 514979
Shes definitely had the baby!

Reactions: 13

Is it just me that thinks that this picture there is no bump? Her chest is bigger than her belly... not consistent with the other bump pics weve seen. Sat like that her bump would be HUGE if she still had one. Very inconsistent with the narrative. She looks 2 or 3 weeks PP to me... still bigger than usual but definitely not pregnant anymoreView attachment 514979
I said in the previous thread that sitting like this would be impossible if you were pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@R. Phalange where have ronnies looks been slated? Where has Ronnie been slated? I think you’ll find there is genuine concern about his development because from what we see he is being held back at every turn.

the rave thread is somewhere else.

Reactions: 46
I know I’m gona get abused for this but unlike hinch I can take criticism on the chin, I have thick skin and I’m sorry to be a witch bit all this talk of has she had the baby is really starting to do my head on, it’s boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 243
Admin are waiting for the report option to be utilised - Please read our rules and why they're important

@R. Phalange
where have ronnies looks been slated? Where has Ronnie been slated? I think you’ll find there is genuine concern about his development because from what we see he is being held back at every turn.

the rave thread is somewhere else.
Rave thread for saying his looks have been commented on?

Yesterday someone said he looked like something from Dumber and Dumber here and recently been compared to Lord Farquaad from Shrek. It's impossible to know where he's at developmentally based on what his mother shares because she controls everything.

I know I’m gona get abused for this but unlike hinch I can take criticism on the chin, I have thick skin and I’m sorry to be a witch bit all this talk of has she had the baby is really starting to do my head on, it’s boring
Why would you be abused for your opinion? some of the people on this thread think she has had the baby and some think she hasn’t, you’re not going to get abused or criticised for it? Just like SS.. some on this thread like her some don’t, they don’t get abused by others for it. Also the subject will eventually change, you have to wait it out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 54
The thing that’s annoying me about it, is she OBVIOUSLY reads here, and will LOVE that everyone is speculating like this. She will feel like the new Kylie Jenner, and it’s the exact reason she’s been so secretive about the due date anyway 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 85
OMG woke this morning to over 120 likes on my rant. LIL OLD ME from the foothills of Snowdonia (N.wales to you and me). I cant 'bloody' believe it, im so 'bloody grateful' your all bloody amazing, your like family. I need your adoration every day so i can pump up my ego and bloody get above my stations as just a WFH employee. You bloody guys are amazing and Im thank you!!! I will celebtate with crunky carrot stale watsits and dog chews and gonna drink a load of ribina from a teeted bottle👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

But in all seriousness, thanks for listening Tattlers. Yesterday was my day to let rip. Did not expect such a response. And FWIW i do think she has had the baby.... A milkybar egg screams baby easter egg and is this why jimbobnojob has bags bigger than Hinches LouisVuitton bag. ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I’ve come up with a theory.

I think Hinch sent up the account, I can imagine Jamie saying “No, babe that won’t work.” In the early days he used to look really passed off with her.

As soon as it took off he was involved, now he has stopped work and he “manages” her. “Babe, I have all the sales experience and tv experience.” That’s why it’s all veered off in a strange direction and is about them as a couple. She hit on what he had wanted for years, and now he has muscled in.

Reactions: 58
Yesterday someone said he looked like something from Dumber and Dumber here and recently been compared to Lord Farquaad from Shrek
To all members,

please report ANY members who have posted comments like, or similar comments about a child this so they can be banned. They don’t belong here.

Reactions: 168

Yes, completely agree. Also, I’ve noticed since announcing they’re working with Sky again, the previous 2 evening’s posts have been doing the sort of activities you do when you’re trying to watch less telly. Are they really that thick or are Sky not paying for enough content?

Reactions: 29
To all members,

please report ANY members who have posted comments like, or similar comments about a child this so they can be banned. They don’t belong here.
Thats to do with Hinchs hair cutting skills not Ronnie's looks

Reactions: 61
To all members,

It was to do with his hat because the character in dumb and dumber wears one . It was nothing to do with his looks or development

Reactions: 82
When she launched the podcast she could have just said then she was starting her maternity leave. Then she wouldn’t have to keep this game up with us here and the whole big bump/small bump/no bump saga.
She could literally have said guyyzzz I’m starting my maternity leave, here’s the podcast. Would have given her hinchers enough to keep them going.

Reactions: 17
Thats to do with Hinchs hair cutting skills not Ronnie's looks
Unsavoury comments about children are not allowed. I think saying a child looks like a mini Lord Farquaad from Shrek probably falls into that bracket.

Any members who are on the fence about this might need to jump off the fence for a bit, go question themselves and decide if it’s a little bit tacky and sad to sad that about a child, and come back when they feel a bit better,
Let’s put it down to too much sugar yesterday. keep it classy.

don’t feed into the “bullies” narrative for the sake of a few likes on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 137
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.