Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Tomy eggs are a massive hit! ALL kids love them! I remember my sister (5 years younger) had them as a baby and I was obsessed at 5/6 years old with sorting them. They last for YEARS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I did and I’m no where near a millionaire. I bought just 4. 99p each Cadbury’s chocolate buttons. I hope they bring smiles to their little faces as it’s heartbreaking to think they have nothing. Then you see her bragging constantly and I just hate the selfish person she is.

Reactions: 14
IRONIC that SS has just been bashing someone on loose women for being an influencer and giving out false and dangerous information Maybe look a bit closer to home Stace and sort out your best mate too!
I shouted that out at the TV. “Have a word with your mate!”

Reactions: 8
I saw her ‘range’ when I was in Tesco, there were only 3 items stocked and in all honesty they were poor quality for the price! I wish I’d taken photos now!

Reactions: 6
I’m sure this has already been said (haven’t had a chance to catch up yet, that’s this evening’s fun but yet again, why couldn’t she involve Ronnie in making those boxes, painting etc? Why is always the Sophie show

Reactions: 14
Stop it!!! I’ve never seen anyone make their dog an Easter crate. my child is 11 and this year she don’t even want eggs , I’ve got her 3 packs of different mini eggs ( kitkat, galaxy caramel & normal mini eggs) & She’s asked if we can have Mc Donald’s instead

Reactions: 10
Fuck me the crate was for the dog...what a pile of wank she put in it too. The dog doesn't need any chocolate. Poor sod will have a heart attack

Reactions: 10
I could of of sworn he already has them!!! 99% sure she actually got them for him last Easter.

Reactions: 4
Those Tomy eggs are a massive hit! We have some at my work and ALL kids love them! I remember my sister (5 years younger) had them as a baby and I was obsessed at 5/6 years old with sorting them. They last for YEARS!
Same! My son has these and it’s probably his favourite toy, hours of entertainment.

Reactions: 1
I know this is petty (but I guess that’s why I am here), but anyone else get irritated by the way she puts things into the crate? She pushes it down two or three times, I noticed the same thing when she was putting the baby clothes away into the drawers.

I was nice of her to include something she knew Ronnie would enjoy. I appreciate that is what mother’s do, but usually these things are all for show so it was a nice touch.

Mine are all too grown but those Tomy eggs sound really good.

Reactions: 15
Eid chest, Diwali package, Hanukkah haul?

Don’t give her ideas any reason to buy, buy, buy

Reactions: 15
Am easter crate full of tissue paper, what an absolute waste of money. What the feck happened to being given a normal easter egg. I never did this kind of thing with mine. I prefer letting them being children, painting, getting dirty. Not controlling them using them for my benefit. By the end of this reply ronnie deserves an easter crate for having to put up with shit Childhood

Reactions: 18
I have just looked at my dogs who are snoring after a long walk and a day in the garden and said (out loud) “sorry boys but you’re getting fuck all!”
They didn’t even wake up!
Husband thinks I’ve finally lost it

Reactions: 18
I am so sorry, I found that far funnier than I should, it really tickled me!!
I hope your hand and mouth are better today!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.