Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nobody :ROFLMAO: but I just think it's funny when you see people in big brother/love island, etc, and everyones like "oh where have I seen that face before?" and it's always something like tipping point, the chase, don't tell the bloody bride or the background of Geordie Shore. I also remember seeing a post on the "we love mrs hinch" page about her and jamie apparently auditioning for TOWIE at some point too but not sure how true that is as she has never confirmed that either.
She couldn’t do that they can’t put the butterfly or gretal filter over her head 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've never seen a grown woman get so excited about bleeping highlighters! Jesus Christ you'd think she is 10 years old the way she's carrying on about them and highlighting her stupid little lists. Why?? Just why??? So immature it's quite unbelievable. All an act for her cult of course. I'm sure you had loads of highlighter use in your sales job in London you sad twit... now it's all a big act.. oh look at me... poor innocent dizzy Soph being all quirky and cute. . But guuuuyyyyssss ... she's just learning as she goes along. 🙄 duck off you narcissistic cockwomble!!!

Reactions: 30
Hey everyone👋🏼 Does anyone know the dangers of spraying diluted zoflora on fabrics,such as sofas,bed lindens etc..? And is this recommended by zoflora?

Even when I actually liked Mrs hinch I always thought it strange she did this. Don’t get me wrong I think diluted zoflora is great on hard surfaces, but it has a STRONG smell! I never understood why she would do this? It’s a disinfectant😂 I would never ever think to spray this on my sofa! It seems like she only cares about the smell of products ,as opposed to their intended uses. But that seems very dangerous ,she sprays it through out the day in her home!!

Reactions: 6
Makes no sense. She deserves to be alive. That is no argument. If she didn’t exist we would have no fun on this forum 🤣
The way she worded made me wonder if this person said ‘you don’t deserve to be here’ meaning she shouldn’t be alive or as in you don’t deserve the high number of followers and the high profile she has.
I’m not saying she has twisted this persons words for the sympathy vote to imply someone messaged her saying she deserves to die but it could mean a couple of things!
Same as when she says she wouldn’t be here without Jamie (which I’ve pointed out before). Does she mean she would have killed herself and he stopped her? Or does she mean she wouldn’t have the profile she has now with 2.5m followers without his help?
🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Just because someone has asked to be filled in, it doesn't mean that they're the person being asked about [emoji849] Sometimes it's easier to ask than trace back through hundreds of threads...

Nick from Astonish basically kissed the Hunch's arse in some of her posts and he did it using Astonish's account. He claimed that they don't pay her for advertising and he was just being 'supportive'. I don't know if he still has control of the account now.
They joined “18 minutes ago” but wanted bringing up to speed on Astonish? On the Hinch thread m? This was the bit that confused me 😂🤣

Reactions: 8
I really hope little Lord Chavlet of Maldon isn't born today. It’s my birthday today. I will forever be reminded of Hinch if he turns up today.
Although, as his birthday will almost certainly be made a public holiday in future, maybe it’d be a good thing, I’d always get my birthday off work!
Happy birthday!!!

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone👋🏼 Does anyone know the dangers of spraying diluted zoflora on fabrics,such as sofas,bed lindens etc..? And is this recommended by zoflora?

Even when I actually liked Mrs hinch I always thought it strange she did this. Don’t get me wrong I think diluted zoflora is great on hard surfaces, but it has a STRONG smell! I never understood why she would do this? It’s a disinfectant😂 I would never ever think to spray this on my sofa! It seems like she only cares about the smell of products ,as opposed to their intended uses. But that seems very dangerous ,she sprays it through out the day in her home!!
There are some screenshots on here somewhere from zoflora. They mentioned not using it in the wash or to spray furnishings. Drop them a message on Instagram, they reply and will confirm everything for you 😊

Reactions: 6
oh look video off Jamie folding his Calvin Kleins wait for next video in couple days Jamie is sent free goodies from Calvin Klein #beggingmuchsoph

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hello all.
I didn’t go on instagram or Tattle most of yesterday as i was at a family party. I left at thread 35. Now there’s 45 pages to catch up on 😭.
What have i missed? Any interesting developments or just the usual?

I really hope little Lord Chavlet of Maldon isn't born today. It’s my birthday today. I will forever be reminded of Hinch if he turns up today.
Although, as his birthday will almost certainly be made a public holiday in future, maybe it’d be a good thing, I’d always get my birthday off work!
Happy birthday. X

Reactions: 4
shes on the beg for new ones for him that's reason behind the video off him with his Calvin's 😂😂😂
duck sake she must be rolling in it. They’re a fiver for two in Txmaxx.
Also Calvin Klein have David beckham promoting them. They don’t need Mrs Hinch ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck sake she must be rolling in it. They’re a fiver for two in Txmaxx.
Also Calvin Klein have David beckham promoting them. They don’t need Mrs Hinch ffs
[/QUOTE princess soph thinks her Jamie is way better than David Beckham 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think if all of us could report just a few everyday surely it will have to make a difference
What options do you select when reporting an account, to effectively get it removed? Is it just reporting the account as spam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.