Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏🏻👏🏻 I found out the day of my planned section they couldn’t find a heartbeat I then had to be induced and it was 4 and half days later he was born. Carrying him knowing there is nothing you can do but wait and knowing you’ll be leaving hospital without the baby you had waited years for is unbearable. The mum guilt is 💯 real 😞
This is so sad to hear and I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing this. I hope you have received a lot of support to help you grieve :( my miscarriage was early and I never seen myself as being thankful about it (despite people repeatedly telling me to be) until I carried a baby until the end and couldn't even imagine experiencing a loss then. I know a loss is a loss no matter how far on you are, but still. Life is just so unfair.

Also ETA: Don't ever feel guilty. It is never your fault. X

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not sure if it is a lack of empathy as much as a lack of education too. Maybe you could say she had no idea what to say as she's never lost a baby, but again this links to what I said before. I am sure she has something wrong with her and has undiagnosed OCD. She goes on like hinching fixes all issues and could solve world hunger. Sometimes I couldn't think of anything worse than cleaning my skirting boards and if needs must then I just get pissed off, not happy. Doctors should stop offering anti-depressants and should be lobbing boxes of pink stuff out of the windows because it's the cure for all mental health issues apparently
👏🏻👏🏻 The worst thing I heard was my sister saying “everything happens for a reason and then started talking about her miscarriage about 10years earlier)” and that was the morning after when we were still in hospital. Perhaps would have been best just to not comment she doesn’t usually

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Do you Reckon Hinchers are Anti Vaxxers.
I mean why would they inject their children with government and WHO approved safe vaccines that save lives when they can spray Zoflora at the children and ward off any nasties.
So true, it will be anti vac to 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I can't say normal congratulations now after watching Drag Race...always condragulations...the look I get sometimes is priceless 😂😂
I’ve literally just finished watching the recent series so it just came naturally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
While in in total agreement about the Baby being surrounded by so many Chemicals, my main fear for the poor little sod is those dagger nails! He's gonna be shredded to bits! She cant even hold anything properly, her hands are more crippled looking than mine and im riddled with osteoarthritis!!!
I'm wondering is she gonna try tap the baby with the nails like every item she touches 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
👏🏻👏🏻 The worst thing I heard was my sister saying “everything happens for a reason and then started talking about her miscarriage about 10years earlier)” and that was the morning after when we were still in hospital. Perhaps would have been best just to not comment she doesn’t usually
Oh my god I got this so much too. "At least it was now and not later", "Something was probably wrong with it", my partners sister even called it a blessing as I had fallen pregnant accidentally. We've never spoken to her since, insensitive cow. Some people just don't know when to stop. Also, how much do you just want everything to be about you in that moment. Not in a selfish way, obviously, but when you've lost your baby you don't give a duck about anyone else and it's infuriating when somebody starts making it about them. Especially when you just want to grieve and cope with the loss both on your own but with everyone elses support also. You're praying for someone to say the right thing but they literally never do.

Reactions: 13
I’ve literally just finished watching the recent series so it just came naturally 😂
Not to get off topic but just quickly did you enjoy this one? I felt it was a bit more like the older seasons which was good but I still miss the old school final 3 and crowning ceremony! Just to make this somewhat relevant - Hinch is a booger 😂

Oh my god I got this so much too. "At least it was now and not later", "Something was probably wrong with it", my partners sister even called it a blessing as I had fallen pregnant accidentally. We've never spoken to her since, insensitive cow. Some people just don't know when to stop. Also, how much do you just want everything to be about you in that moment. Not in a selfish way, obviously, but when you've lost your baby you don't give a duck about anyone else and it's infuriating when somebody starts making it about them. Especially when you just want to grieve and cope with the loss both on your own but with everyone elses support also. You're praying for someone to say the right thing but they literally never do.
All I would say is “I’m sorry to hear that, if there’s anything you need give me a shout” wouldn’t know what else to say

• Heart
Reactions: 14
👏🏻👏🏻I know, we then went away over Christmas to be by ourselves she chose them to leave me a voicemail announcing Her pregnancy (they’d tried for a year compared to our 3 years) needless to say we haven’t spoke since

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I really struggle in these situations as I don’t know what to say! Everyone’s different too so what someone might really hate for you to say is exactly what someone else wants to hear!

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched her stories.... so someone lost their baby? And she’s basically rubbed their face in it by saying it will live on in her healthy baby???
Yes :(

She should've asked Gleam what to say. She makes it sound like she goes back often to read it! She's had plenty of time to put together a concise, decent message. Heck, why not actually do something nice for that lady, hand write her a note & give her some gifts, why make it public all the time.

The thought of that poor baby being in baby Hinch makes me feel queasy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think this is why the comments still up, apparently it is safe🤷🏻‍♀️

Very pleased the gypsy monstrosity is child safe not gonna lie it's one less worry, now to tackle the chemical inhalation he will face😫
The basket itself might be safe but the padding and everything else isn't. I got mine from argos and it didn't even have 10%of the padding round the sides or hood as hers does, it's scary how the baby will only have one gap of air to breathe.

Reactions: 7
Not to get off topic but just quickly did you enjoy this one? I felt it was a bit more like the older seasons which was good but I still miss the old school final 3 and crowning ceremony! Just to make this somewhat relevant - Hinch is a booger 😂
Lol I’ve just commented on the rupaul thread, head over there before we get shouted at 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.