Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sat there basically taking the piss out of him for it.
She thinks her channel is popular as she's funny, I got that from the horse's mouth today on her channel. She said everyone laughs at her stories!

No, I find her humour mostly juvenile or fake. She's either putting someone down, laughing at nothing, laughing at her own idiocy or being massively insensitive.

She's not smart with her humour, I've had laughs here that I remember to this day, I can't remember one 'joke' herself has done! She IS the joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is so very sad. That’s just not something any woman who has ever felt the loss of a child, even one that was never born, could ever write. My daughter is a rainbow baby. This comment makes me feel physically sick. Nothing, not anything will make that pain go away and this actually triggers the feelings of loss I’d thought I’d long since buried. I’d never wish that on anyone, and I’d never expect anyone who has not gone through that to truly understand but that’s just the most wishy washy, unfeeling and selfish comment I’ve ever read.
👏🏻 Unless you’ve experienced you’ll never know it’s a pain like no other and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Same here. I unknowingly carried my baby for 4 weeks after it had died, and a week of knowing before "the loss" began. The most heartbreaking feeling in the world, and I remember my pregnant friends at the time and feeling so upset and "why must this happen to me, what have I done wrong". To think she had the nerve to mention her healthy child in relation to a miscarriage is just sad isn't it. I wouldn't wish it on anybody but do wish people wouldn't comment if they have no idea what a loss feels like and are going to say tit like that.
I had two miscarriages about 6 months apart and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I’m a mentally strong person as a rule but this broke me and it took a long time to come to terms with it. I couldn’t bear to see a baby for many months afterwards and if someone had said this to me at the time it probably would have pushed me over the edge. If you’ve not experienced the same thing you really need to think very carefully before you make a blasé comment and something you know nothing about.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wowzers just seen this guysssss

How dare my baby wake up and cry at this very important time 😂 he farted and it woke him up and he cried whilst still having the farts

Well what can I say, I’m choked up (on baby farts and zoflora) 😂

I’d like to thank all my fans (shoppers) for this magical time, one day I was just cleaning my sink and then now this, living the dream ❤

And you may notice Iv changed my pic, I now have a crown on as I’m royalty now

Bow down witches 😂

Just kidding I wouldn’t so mean to the peasants and people Iv trampled on to get where I am today

😘😘😘😘
Condragulations!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"A small part of your angel will live on in baby hinch because we found eachother through hinching" 🤢 that woman is vile.

Jesus Christ!! She makes me feel sick! She is always being massively disrespectful & insensitive to everyone, her fans, our environment, her dog, everything. HOW is this okay?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Same here. I unknowingly carried my baby for 4 weeks after it had died, and a week of knowing before "the loss" began. The most heartbreaking feeling in the world, and I remember my pregnant friends at the time and feeling so upset and "why must this happen to me, what have I done wrong". To think she had the nerve to mention her healthy child in relation to a miscarriage is just sad isn't it. I wouldn't wish it on anybody but do wish people wouldn't comment if they have no idea what a loss feels like and are going to say tit like that.
👏🏻👏🏻 I found out the day of my planned section they couldn’t find a heartbeat I then had to be induced and it was 4 and half days later he was born. Carrying him knowing there is nothing you can do but wait and knowing you’ll be leaving hospital without the baby you had waited years for is unbearable. The mum guilt is 💯 real 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I haven’t watched her stories.... so someone lost their baby? And she’s basically rubbed their face in it by saying it will live on in her healthy baby???

• Angry
To be fair.... who finds fame on tipping point 😂😂😂
Absolutely nobody :ROFLMAO: but I just think it's funny when you see people in big brother/love island, etc, and everyones like "oh where have I seen that face before?" and it's always something like tipping point, the chase, don't tell the bloody bride or the background of Geordie Shore. I also remember seeing a post on the "we love mrs hinch" page about her and jamie apparently auditioning for TOWIE at some point too but not sure how true that is as she has never confirmed that either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks her channel is popular as she's funny, I got that from the horse's mouth today on her channel. She said everyone laughs at her stories!

No, I find her humour mostly juvenile or fake. She's either putting someone down, laughing at nothing, laughing at her own idiocy or being massively insensitive.

She's not smart with her humour, I've had laughs here that I remember to this day, I can't remember one 'joke' herself has done! She IS the joke. If she thinks I'm going to laugh at her thinking Broccoli ends in an E... oh duck off Sophie!
She's like that girl in school who always pretended she was thick because she thought it was cute. THAT AINT IT SIS.

Reactions: 20
👏🏻👏🏻 I found out the day of my planned section they couldn’t find a heartbeat I then had to be induced and it was 4 and half days later he was born. Carrying him knowing there is nothing you can do but wait and knowing you’ll be leaving hospital without the baby you had waited years for is unbearable. The mum guilt is 💯 real 😞
Oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear that, and to all the other women/men who have gone through some thing like that I can’t imagine how it must feel, I am crying reading these stories these brave women are talking about 😢

Thank you for sharing your story 😘❤ Xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There are times we can be glad that Hinch reads Tattle and this is one of them. Sophie please read the comments from the lovely Ladies on here and how your comment to a lady that has lost her baby is in such poor taste. Please think carefully before you comment on such sensitive subjects. 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
"A small part of your angel will live on in baby hinch because we found eachother through hinching" 🤢 that woman is vile.
So I found the post & read her words. If I was that lady & suffering like the is, and has, and then voicing that when the Hinch announced her pregnancy it seemed like a cruel joke, for Mrs Hinch to say a part of her baby lives on in Baby Hinch is like boasting, that she has her baby too! That's how I would take it, and it would cut pretty deep!

Just wow. Mrs Hinch shouldn't be allowed on Instagram by herself.

It's such an insensitive thing to say!

This is how people get problems with fans. Riling them up like this. I would not want to be in the Hinch's shoes for anything, she does everything wrong!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.