Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I first followed Mrs Hinch when she had about 10k followers and I thought she was such a lovely person. Then I seen her beefing TOMM for calling her out on her unsafe methods, saying she was jealous etc (to be fair I don't like TOM either but anyway). Then I opened my eyes to how idiotic she was actually being I immediately unfollowed and was shocked to see she still hadn't ever put out warnings about safety, even now! People assume because she's a 'cleaning' account that she must know what she is doing. These things are so harmful. And don't get me started on her book 'hinch yourself happy' like the title is encouraging OCD and negativity to begin with. Sorry but no. I suffer with anxiety and she's started the narrative herself that she is out here fixing peoples anxiety. Why would you encourage people to swap their anxiety or soothe it with cleaning. Aren't there more important things to do. Bore off MH. I don't understand these influencers who complain so much about hate but then carry on putting their stuff out there? If the hate genuinely bothered me that much i'd delete my account and go back to my normal life.

Reactions: 23
@Empen youll repeat yourself a hundred times regarding the book and if it’s an ad

I’ll constantly repeat myself with the floor plans 😂
Oh. You’re the person with the plans. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can I see them please? Be a dear.

TEEEHEEEHHHEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I first followed Mrs Hinch when she had about 10k followers and I thought she was such a lovely person. Then I seen her beefing TOMM for calling her out on her unsafe methods, saying she was jealous etc (to be fair I don't like TOM either but anyway). Then I opened my eyes to how idiotic she was actually being I immediately unfollowed and was shocked to see she still hadn't ever put out warnings about safety, even now! People assume because she's a 'cleaning' account that she must know what she is doing. These things are so harmful. And don't get me started on her book 'hinch yourself happy' like the title is encouraging OCD and negativity to begin with. Sorry but no. I suffer with anxiety and she's started the narrative herself that she is out here fixing peoples anxiety. Why would you encourage people to swap their anxiety or soothe it with cleaning. Aren't there more important things to do. Bore off MH. I don't understand these influencers who complain so much about hate but then carry on putting their stuff out there? If the hate genuinely bothered me that much i'd delete my account and go back to my normal life.
Welcome 😝

The money keeps coming so she wouldn’t be deleting her cash cow..!

Reactions: 7
Fantastic tattle friends ...... I’m struggling to keep up but am reading threads slowly as I don’t want to miss a word. I think you are all marvellous and funny and clever .... I don’t comment often as I always just seem to agree with everything you write. I loathe what the woman is doing. Her and Jamie are a devious premeditated dishonest arrogant couple of arseholes with absolutely no regard for the human race. Keep going tattle army.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone’s got their knickers in a twist eh ?

You alright there Sophie pet

Sorry floor plans ? Do you have a copy ?

*silently giggles to myself*
Floor plans?

Has she been accepted for an extension then?

*exits quickly 🏃🏻‍♀️*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
👋 Evening. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 9
hilarious didn't know princess sophie winchcliffe had mates 😂😂😂
But has it got a safety label actually sewn into it proving this and not that it has just been checked over and approved by a midwife (who also happens to own the shop)?!?! Argh!!

Reactions: 12
Fantastic tattle friends ...... I’m struggling to keep up but am reading threads slowly as I don’t want to miss a word. I think you are all marvellous and funny and clever .... I don’t comment often as I always just seem to agree with everything you write. I loathe what the woman is doing. Her and Jamie are a devious premeditated dishonest arrogant couple of arseholes with absolutely no regard for the human race. Keep going tattle army.
Empowerment gathering or tellers of truth rather than army, surely?

Reactions: 6
So, sorry if I’m behind - I dip in and out of these threads and I’m never fully caught up! Whatever happened to littlemissmops? It seemed liked Hinch was her “bestie” for a while and I’ve seen nothing of her since! Just wondering if I’m missing any drama because I’m a messy witch and I live for it!

Reactions: 6
*Ears prick up as heard the word ‘floor plans’ for the gazillionth time*

*runs out of house into oncoming traffic*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.