Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Autism on its own has such a wide spectrum they are yet to fully understand the many reasons and links to how it evolved and hows its "caused", and i use the quotes over the cause because i dont believe its a life long detrimental conditon, many many young people have gone on to have full and long living worthy lives on both sides of its spectrum. Thats just my input. I follow a few Autism mummys and for them t

o think they ever were the cause directly or indirectly to there childs Autism it would break them in to.x
Yep I am autistic, it runs in my family. I'm married with children and run my own business. I am a bit offended that another poster has suggested it could caused by tumble drier sheets.

I'm happy being autistic , I have my struggles and have sometimes fantasised about being normal but I love being me and wouldn't wanna be like everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s interesting how “the filter” doesn’t always put big black smudges under her eyes 🤨. Manky bastard 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now guys. its been lovely. Off to do some gardening while its still light outside. Ye gave me a good laugh while waiting for my kids to settle. Chat to ye later this eve. Cant wait to watch hinch stories. So the posts ive read are more relevant x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep I am autistic, it runs in my family. I'm married with children and run my own business. I am a bit offended that another poster has suggested it could caused by tumble drier sheets.

I'm happy being autistic , I have my struggles and have sometimes fantasised about being normal but I love being me and wouldn't wanna be like everyone else
Whats normal 🤷🏽‍♀️😂😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I only hope that this is aimed at us, that she's implying/twisting it's what Tattle are about or to try and make more book sales happen, and that nobody has said that to her
I hope this isn’t aimed at tattle but on the other hand if someone has messaged her or anyone with vile messages then they deserve to be called out. Moaning about her on here on here is one thing but sending venom to anyone’s DMs is nasty and low. Some people need to give their head a wobble!

Notice she does not have big black marks under eyes with Gretel filter tonight. Minger 🤢🤢

• Haha
So I went to scroll on her posts to find the table, couldn’t see it, so I clicked on her crappy wall sticker pic just for bants and noticed on her tags she’s tagged country living and cottage (she’s also tagged newbuild so it can’t be a new build and a cottage 🤷🏻‍♀️) dumb witch

Snow White lived in a cottage (with 7 men. Slag)

Grinch is a witch in a new build (with Bugboy and handsomes. twit)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Finding it highly hilarious how she is clearly fucked off tonight. That Gretel filter is clearly her 'I'm fucked off persona'. Come on Sophie for once in your sad pathetic pampered life have the balls to film yourself without a filter and tell us 'trolls' about ourselves!! I dare you!! You know you won't because you are a sad lonely women who without 'her hinchers' is nothing. Your bleeping Hinchers my arse. Who the duck do you think you are? You go on like the leader of some cult when really you are on lazy self centered twit who thinks the world revolves around you. I'm just waiting till that baby comes and you don't know your arse from your elbow. Your empire is crumbling around you so put that in your pipe SOPH and bleeping smoke it 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I went to scroll on her posts to find the table, couldn’t see it, so I clicked on her crappy wall sticker pic just for bants and noticed on her tags she’s tagged country living and cottage (she’s also tagged newbuild so it can’t be a new build and a cottage 🤷🏻‍♀️) dumb witch

Snow White lived in a cottage (with 7 men. Slag)

Grinch is a witch in a new build (with Bugboy and handsomes. twit)

View attachment 22831
Were there 2 table posts because there is deffo a grid post there?

Reactions: 2
Sorry I answered another post and forgot to quote it!
🐛 👦 Bugboy I think he's creepy!!!!

Reactions: 5
I hope this isn’t aimed at tattle but on the other hand if someone has messaged her or anyone with vile messages then they deserve to be called out. Moaning about her on here on here is one thing but sending venom to anyone’s DMs is nasty and low. Some people need to give their head a wobble!
Makes no sense. She deserves to be alive. That is no argument. If she didn’t exist we would have no fun on this forum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I replied above. She doesn’t have to on her book. She is not paid to advertise her book. I have had it confirmed by asa. I have however written back to them about it at length with a whole range of questions.
But she has been paid by penguin for the book. It's her own product with her name on and shes promoting it.. albeit in a backhanded way. Like clairebear said they're contradicting themselves. I'd be interested to see what what they say on that

What do you think the motivation is? Wanting to emulate her? Show everyone that you're a 'proper Hincher'? Feeling inadequate if you don't have all the things she has? All of the above?! She is having a very bizzare effect on people, the obsessions they're developing 😬
I think it has something to do with FOMO in relation to supply and demand....they hear products are hard to find, so they really stock up when they see them, just so they don't miss out.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.