Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Us being labelled trolls reminded me of something. My best friend has rescued a few dogs and one of the people she rescued from ran a rescue in Scotland and there was rumours going around about her, she told my friend she has trolls.... anyway turns out later she got raided by the sspca and there were dogs in a freezer... starving dogs etc.
My point is.... if someone says they have trolls I’ve just realised that it’s them trying to hide the truth and to turn people on them when in fact the trolls are the people who can see the truth and and care about what the person is doing to people, dogs etc...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Us being labelled trolls reminded me of something. My best friend has rescued a few dogs and one of the people she rescued from ran a rescue in Scotland and there was rumours going around about her, she told my friend she has trolls.... anyway turns out later she got raided by the sspca and there were dogs in a freezer... starving dogs etc.
My point is.... if someone says they have trolls I’ve just realised that it’s them trying to hide the truth and to turn people on them when in fact the trolls are the people who can see the truth and and care about what the person is doing to people, dogs etc...
I believe that it's known as projecting.

Reactions: 11
Please allow permission for this to be quoted by @Empen and @SunshineRae if it fits their collections
When asked in classes etc, we only ever recommend using a mild non bio when washing baby clothes. Their little skin is just so delicate and sensitive, you really don't want to be overloading them with harsh chemicals. It's the enzymes in bio detergents that can cause a reaction and you only really need bio for big stains and little babies really don't get that dirty. Poo explosions can be dealt with, by rinsing off any residue, soaking in cool water, treating the stain and rinsing thoroughly before putting in the wash as normal! Also people are always surprised that sunlight can help with poo stains! One can only advise, not dictate.

Even in terms of bathing them, we just recommend, plain water and a wash cloth and/or cotton wool and not too often as bathing them too often can dry their skin out. Providing they have a top'n'tail each day, thats sufficient. However when products were needed/wanted, we had a supply of Weleda Calendula products that we would use. Also just a bit of olive oil for any dry patches or when doing baby massage, cradle cap etc.

• Heart
When asked in classes etc, we only ever recommend using a mild non bio when washing baby clothes. Their little skin is just so delicate and sensitive, you really don't want to be overloading them with harsh chemicals. It's the enzymes in bio detergents that can cause a reaction and you only really need bio for big stains and little babies really don't get that dirty. Poo explosions can be dealt with, by rinsing off any residue, soaking in cool water, treating the stain and rinsing thoroughly before putting in the wash as normal! Also people are always surprised that sunlight can help with poo stains! One can only advise, not dictate.

Even in terms of bathing them, we just recommend, plain water and a wash cloth and/or cotton wool and not too often as bathing them too often can dry their skin out. Providing they have a top'n'tail each day, thats sufficient. However when products were needed/wanted, we had a supply of Weleda Calendula products that we would use. Also just a bit of olive oil for any dry patches or when doing baby massage, cradle cap etc.
The NHS no longer recommends non-bio for baby items, as research has shown that bio powder is no more likely to cause a reaction. I admin a cloth nappy group and we only used evidence based advice, we get asked about detergents frequently.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately she did make it to the finalists..... but I don’t know why she didn’t make a big song and dance about it? She didn’t attend the award
Gretel checked her diary and told soph she couldn't make it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, Hinch praying on the vulnerable!
What do you think the motivation is? Wanting to emulate her? Show everyone that you're a 'proper Hincher'? Feeling inadequate if you don't have all the things she has? All of the above?! She is having a very bizzare effect on people, the obsessions they're developing 😬

What do you think the motivation is? Wanting to emulate her? Show everyone that you're a 'proper Hincher'? Feeling inadequate if you don't have all the things she has? All of the above?! She is having a very bizzare effect on people, the obsessions they're developing 😬
I think that it's a combination of many factors. FOMO. Feeling inadequate. The way that the subliminal marketing messages are used to tap into the psyche. There have been so many different people, from different backgrounds and different levels of self-esteem that have been taken in by her and what she is doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.