Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if anyone else feels the same but I’m really not interested in seeing the baby! I’ll be more interested to see if she shows all aspects of motherhood or only shows the good stuff. Personally I think we will only see the good side that makes her look like the perfect mother and him the perfect son. So other new mums feel inadequate and that they aren’t doing a good job. Not relatable at all!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do we really think Harvey is in a rescue centre or was he a) killed by zoflora fumes or b) sold by the mother?

🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we really think Harvey is in a rescue centre or was he a) killed by zoflora fumes or b) sold by the mother?

🤔🤔🤔
Why is he in a rescue centre? Aren’t pigeons supposed to be free and do whatever they want?? I could understand if it was a stray dog or it was injured but I’m confused as to why he has to be rescued??

Reactions: 12

🤔🤔🤔
He had to leave because he was laughing too much at all their shenanigans , his nerves couldn’t take it

• Haha
Sneaky sneaky.

You cannot put AD where it is hidden behind the X on the stories. It has to be in clear view and should be the first thing you see.

Also- this IS a paid AD. NOTE - it does NOT state “ambassador of P&G” or “part of a wider partnership” or “not a paid ad”.
Report to ASA.

Reactions: 8
Why is he in a rescue centre? Aren’t pigeons supposed to be free and do whatever they want?? I could understand if it was a stray dog or it was injured but I’m confused as to why he has to be rescued??
Doing charitable deeds without boasting?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So genuine question here guysssss

(I don’t mean to offend anyone or anything I have recently been through a family member having this)

So if studies have shown that plug ins and air fresheners and all these ridiculous chemicals the stupid bint hinch is spraying about have shown that they can cause or be been the reason for cancers to start surely that should scare her? Like I don’t use much cleaning stuff and am petrified of getting cancer (also don’t eat red/processed meat etc or smoke or drink, I basically don’t have a life so I don’t die😂) surely with all this stuff she’s spraying around and sniffing all the bottles etc would make her more susceptible to getting cancer? I’m guessing if she’s doing all this for long period of time let’s say she does her stupid hinching rituals for another 10 years she could be potentially and I’m saying potentially as it may not happen (I’m no dr anyway) she could be giving herself and Jamie cancer?

My question is why can’t she stop all this? If there’s studies shown what she’s spraying around can cause cancer then why does she do it? I’m guessing this could be said about smoking, also not sure if her and Jamie smoke, but especially bringing a new life into the world surely they would want to cherish every moment of it? But instead they are shortening their lives by doing all this crap and potentially could leave the baby with no parents (if theoretically they got cancer from constant sniffing of chemicals)

She’s her own enemy, if she were to get cancer (which I hope no one does) I’m sure she would regret all this cleaning but would also do the whole woe is me I’m dying 🙄

Put your bleeping child first you stupid bleep

(Still don’t mean to cause offence to anyone mentioning cancer)
Easy.
Same reason we have all done things we shouldn't, eaten the wrong things, drank too much or smoked... its the 'it wont happen to me, I'm alright' attitude.

Then there is addiction. I used to smoke, I knew I was decreasing my life, risking cancers ect, but I was addicted so carried on.

Then theres the money shes making. Shes sold her soul and can't stop now. She will be contractually obliged to use the products .
She will also be addicted to the smells. Studies have found that the makers of cleaning products put fragrances in so you enjoy the smell, use more and carry on buying it.
I've stopped using loads, and have made my own room fresheners and cleaning sprays. I went through a period of missing flash bathroom and zoflora and things like that. It actually felt like I needed them back, it was a strange feeling.

Put all that together and theres your answer

Reactions: 14
We had the exact same situation with a random bird that didn’t want to leave. She’s now named Dart (I live near Dartmouth park lol) and is on her third brood. She just gets on with tit and never, ever comes into my home! Mad how they claim they’re so clean but happy to have a pigeon fly around their gaff though 😂😂

Easy.
Same reason we have all done things we shouldn't, eaten the wrong things, drank too much or smoked... its the 'it wont happen to me, I'm alright' attitude.

Then there is addiction. I used to smoke, I knew I was decreasing my life, risking cancers ect, but I was addicted so carried on.

Then theres the money shes making. Shes sold her soul and can't stop now. She will be contractually obliged to use the products .
She will also be addicted to the smells. Studies have found that the makers of cleaning products put fragrances in so you enjoy the smell, use more and carry on buying it.
I've stopped using loads, and have made my own room fresheners and cleaning sprays. I went through a period of missing flash bathroom and zoflora and things like that. It actually felt like I needed them back, it was a strange feeling.

Put all that together and theres your answer

For sure. And the fact that she does nothing else with her life so it’s her routine to clean, although not OCD it’s clearly an addiction and obsessive

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her posts are becoming more and more bitchy. Like the one today about bought followers, shes like a bleeping spoilt brat, MH if you are reading this grow the duck up, its so obvious tattle is getting to you know, its actually hilarious to watch you loose it little by little 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain the following to me, not really MH related. I'm 8 months in on IG, my acc is private and only accept followers who I Know as I don't think anyone who doesn't would enjoy seeing my posts tbh. I follow just over 300 and today for some reason I'm getting lots of requests, any idea why?

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain the following to me, not really MH related. I'm 8 months in on IG, my acc is private and only accept followers who I Know as I don't think anyone who doesn't would enjoy seeing my posts tbh. I follow just over 300 and today for some reason I'm getting lots of requests, any idea why?
Not a clue.

Reactions: 5
The Pigeon looked like a street pigeon but it was hanging around as he kept feeding it.

If he stopped giving it food & shooshed it, it would've gone naturally back to where it came from.

If it was a racing pigeon it would have rings on it and you can find the tel phone nr of the owner. It didn't look like a racer and didn't seem to have rings on it from the little I saw. At one point she was filming the wrong pigeon though, she filmed a random wood pigeon.

Her crazy cackling over some products she advertises today, I guess she's laughing she's come up with an ingenious way to show them.

She's nuts tho, & her content is still shite as ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We should all just react to everyone’s comments and get us all to vip quicker lol
👏🏻 Not even looking how far away I am

Just had someone I've known since infants delete me off Instagram because we've disagreed about Mrs hinch on an Instagram post. I genuinely find it quite sad that these women want to be someone they've never met so much that they can't tolerate anyone having a different opinion. Off to work in a bit I'll probably have been deleted off Facebook by the time I've finished too
Honestly don’t get it glad I got out before I got in too deep

• Haha
Reactions: 10

🤔🤔🤔
She was telling it whilst touching her neck again, so yep I think killed by Zoflora or Fabreeze definitely, he ain't in no rescue center.
She is such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.