Mrs Hinch #355 Told off by tattle, let’s herself get rattled, Stacey Solomon wins this battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the main photo of just Sophie? It as a JOINT PODCAST!! That thumbnail/stamp sized photo of the pair of them is an actual insult to Vestie - why bother doing it together if it’s just going to all be about her?! That poor guy must feel like utter crap knowing he is literally used like a prop! (And then he should know how Ronnie feels!) x
Good point. He has no commercial appeal whatsoever though, so he just takes what he can get I suppose

Reactions: 7
The issue with Hinchy is she doesn’t really clean. The couple of cleaners I still watch on insta sometimes have tips I’ve not thought of before. I’m 48, of course I know how to clean etc. But sometimes they’ll show something, such as how to clean a Dyson, I’ll think ‘oh that’s a good method I’ll try that’. I still remember Kim n Aggie from years ago saying never make your bed, always just pull back and fold your duvet to air the bed. Years on I still do this. But hinch never gives anything groundbreaking or tbh useful in any way. What is the point of her? She isn’t a cleaner, isn’t a home account (she’s a hoarder), definitely not a parenting account. She’s basically a QVC channel with gaslit followers who are vile trolls in their own right
This is what I struggle with. Back with Kim and Aggie they used to say WHY... you know, like oh this really helps with this etc yet cleaning already clean surfaces is literally no help. Her bed never gets air, her house hardly ever had windows open and she thinks disinfectant cleans.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.