Mrs Hinch #355 Told off by tattle, let’s herself get rattled, Stacey Solomon wins this battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I’m so happy Ronnie got to paint, genuinely made me smile for him! Although I’m not completely blind, I know 100% Sopha was feeling uncomfortable about it and the mess the whole time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I only started followed her because she came up as a suggested account on my Insta. I carried on watching her stories because I was interested to see how she'd cope with a new baby and keeping up with her perfect Disney lifestyle, but she didn't, her husband stopped working and she just carried on with the same mundane tit.
A year into a pandemic and it's hardly been mentioned. Where were the cleaning tips around home schooling, baking the numerous cakes that we all did? We all stayed home, no unnecessary shopping meant that her followers have just used up the stockpile they already had and have now realised they didn't need it in the first place.
We've all learned to live a different life, I've followed more gardening accounts, because in the last year spending time pottering around outside was good for my MH. This was a huge opportunity for them both to subtly change the account, grass is in poor condition, lets fix it. Level the ground, sew the seeds, look after it. Make a proper area for Ronnie for his bouncy castle/trampoline/paddling pool, but no free plastic grass is more important.
They are just plain lazy, minimal content expecting the money to roll in, nothing lasts forever Soph.
Yes, this 🙌🙌

Reactions: 4
They also think he’s called ‘Reggie’ even through his name is on literally everything he’s ever touched or worn....so famous guyzzz
Ahh my god this is the funniest thing. She’s going to be losing her tit over that slip up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That nervous laugh at the beginning of the video you can tell she wasn't comfortable at all 😂😂

Reactions: 8
The sheep will be calling her "mother of the year" just for doing something that most mums do with their toddlers on a regular basis 🤪🤪 a barrage of sappy, arse-licking comments on the way 🤦🏼‍♀️😫
She's a cleaning influencer yet doesn't even show cleaning up the messy play??!! 🤔 would've been something different for a change!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I’ve got one for my cats. It’s really to show off photos and videos on stories of what they get up to. I’ve tagged food companies when posting photos and they share photos of that makes sense. The odd time a couple of companies offered to send their food in exchange for the photo. But for me personally I couldn’t go down the hinch route of being Beggy. For me I find it helps people having these sort of accounts. But Henry’s account, not exciting when she could do slot with that
edit: some accounts do use annoying cat themed words like thank paw. 😂 that ain’t my cup of tea

imagine kim woodburn and sopha trapped in a lift together!! carnage!!
jesus i love to see that show lol

Good to hear she enjoyed messy play at home when she was younger, guess it made a change from trying to Burn the house down 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine how much her eye was twitching watching him painting. Also she couldn't just leave the card as it was got to take over trying to make it all perfect 😬😬 why can't she relax 😆

Reactions: 12
On a scale of 1 to 10 how pissed off do you think she was that Ronnie made a mess and not beautiful aesthetically pleasing cards 😂

Reactions: 12
I would have guessed Reggie so Ron and Reg but definitely not since the Krays were named that hahah
Ronnie and Reggie were always kind and courteous to old ladies though (you'll be alright ma).
According to my old aunt they always used to buy her and all the other old girls half a stout if they walked into her local.(just before they shot the landlord....joke 😂😂😂).
No really,that's what she remembers.Mind you she says she slept with Elvis last night 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.