Mrs Hinch #355 Told off by tattle, let’s herself get rattled, Stacey Solomon wins this battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All about her again, filming her little one making some pictures then turning it all about her and showing her printing and making pictures and sticking little felt Easter animals on. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Come on now, who was this 👀🤣🤣🤣 just spat my coffee out!!!
Omg that was me! I never once thought they’d publish it!

It f**ked me off she was using the quote made ‘popular’ (not the right I know) from CF 🙄

Omg that was me! I never once thought they’d publish it!

It f**ked me off she was using the quote made ‘popular’ (not the right I know) from CF 🙄
Wonder how many threads we’ve got through since jan when we were discussing her Tesco range coming out 🤔 anyways think I said on that thread i’d left a review

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder why the Nanny one is signed ‘Ron’, when all the rest are signed ‘Ronnie’. Bet mad Freda is the only one allowed call him Ron cause she is so special 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There was one joint card for grandma and grandad, and then one for her mum, then a tiny carrot for her dad. Not sure about other auntie though!
Oh missed that, auntie is Jamie's sister as her sisters neice got one🤔

I'd guess cards for Abi - the niece, Aunty - her sister, Granny and Grandad - Jaymehh's folks, Nanny - Fredayahooo000 and Grandad - her Dad.

My own parents are divorced and we have to always buy separate cards at Xmas etc, angers me every time when I think I could get one card and save money if they could only have bloody well gotten along 🤣
Missed a couple there, guess Jamie's sister isn't in their good books🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder why the Nanny one is signed ‘Ron’, when all the rest are signed ‘Ronnie’. Bet mad Freda is the only one allowed call him Ron cause she is so special 🤔
How strange🤔

I've seen more cleaning from SS and Joe today before they leave their house than Hinch all month🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
100% this! With her platform bots there is so much more that she could do to raise awareness, but it’s such a shame that she doesn’t take the time or initiative to post/story about these things.

Her pathetic /non existent support for BLM and more recently the Sarah Everard case are the two things that for me show that she doesn’t give a duck about anyone else. Plus not sending out a statement to say DO NOT MIX CHEMICALS when that poor lady died from doing so..

You rake in the cash Mrs Hinch and so with a great benefit to you, comes a social responsibility. You know the saying ‘with great power comes great responsibility?’ Well that applies to YOU. It should not be a one way street in which you rake in the millions and you give NOTHING back.
Say something to stop women spraying their curtains with fabric softener. TELL WOMEN , all four million (??) of them how to send out the emergency alerts on their iPhones.
SPEAK about how you will be raising Ronnie to respect women and encourage others to have that conversation with their own sons. They will see what you are doing and take your advice. YOU speak to them; they won’t listen to political commentators and activist groups cos they probably won’t engage or they won’t appeal to them but YOU do.

I get that you may not want to become super political on your insta but you just sit in the middle and say nothing because you ‘have no words’, or is it because you’re scared you will alienate your following?
The odd post here and there would not hurt you Sophie and you’d certainly gain a bit more respect. You could even get away with pre records, the odd play down of a huge purchase and continuity errors because you would come across as a caring person which is what matters the most really?
But because you are so tone deaf and ignorant, people pick up on every error you make. Try being a bit more selfless and in tune with the REAL world and you might be okay.

Reactions: 9
I've seen more cleaning from SS and Joe today before they leave their house than Hinch all month🤣
Just caught up with that. You are so right.
As much as SS can be annoying I'm so glad they're moving to their country dream home. Hinch and Inchy up yours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yesterday was probably the prerecorded Easter roast dinner and she handed those cards out to her family and watched them open them (like the baby reveal) via Facetime. Her Dad probably got his own card and cried like a baby (I always feel sorry for him, don't know why!).
me too. He’s probably thinking “I didn’t raise her tobe the boyfriend stealing, moneygrabbing, tone deaf bint she’s turned out to be where did I go wrong?” Then he remembers why he fucked freda off 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought that too. Probably because mad ma has him so much, so Soph can do important things like shine her sink in peace 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd guess cards for Abi - the niece, Aunty - her sister, Granny and Grandad - Jaymehh's folks, Nanny - Fredayahooo000 and Grandad - her Dad.

My own parents are divorced and we have to always buy separate cards at Xmas etc, angers me every time when I think I could get one card and save money if they could only have bloody well gotten along 🤣
I thought the auntie one would be her sister but if you watch closely you can see inside and it says Janines sisters name! Very very odd to have made her mum and dad a separate card - unless of course they aren’t living together as we suspect 😏 her day today is literally all pre records isn’t it! The cards were yesterday, sure she said that yesterday anyway but rondon is in Arsenal gear. Which is quite an expensive painting outfit IMO 🙃

Reactions: 7
Why doesnt she do something creative like getting a canvas, use masking tape to outline an 'R', then get Ronnie to paint or splodge then wait for it to dry before peeling the tape off. Hea made something personalised then for his room.
All she has to do with Google these things.

Reactions: 7
I've just seen an awful post on my Facebook (I can't share as it will give away my location) but a lady took her cat to the vet as it had a toxic shock fit and was really quite poorly. The vet asked her if she used Dettol spray (you know, the one Hinch sprays on Henry's bed and claims it's totally pet safe), apparently they've seen a lot of animals really poorly due to this spray. This lady had sprayed it on the sofa and half an hour later her cat fell ill. But there's Hinch spraying it all over Henry's bed telling people it's absolutely safe to do so.

I'm tempted to bring it to her attention and ask her to encourage her followers to stop using it if they have pets but she won't ever do that due to her ££££ and contract with P&G :rolleyes:
Oh! Hello neighbour! 👋

Another reversed video guyzzzzz! Whyyy??

I’m seriously overjoyed Ronnie got to paint though, I bet he really did love it if he was allowed to do it as he wished. She only did it as she’s up to the tattle pages where we say he never gets to play or make a mess- it’s her ‘ill show you lot’ comeback 🤣 complete with nervous wreck demonic laugh!

Reactions: 5
Why is the main photo of just Sophie? It as a JOINT PODCAST!! That thumbnail/stamp sized photo of the pair of them is an actual insult to Vestie - why bother doing it together if it’s just going to all be about her?! That poor guy must feel like utter crap knowing he is literally used like a prop! (And then he should know how Ronnie feels!) x

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Imagine you’ve been working a long day, doing an actual proper job. You leave work for the long commute home. Then there is that old dog looking down at you on the station concourse 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.