Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“On my day off”. Give your head a bleeping wobble love. Every day is a day off for you and Gonslow. Living a life of bleeping luxury but still not happy. bleeping hilarious. Day off. Remember your ‘work stuff’ drawer is full of plain paper and colouring pens you bleeping div. Reading ‘briefs’ from your management and then reciting the voiceover from behind the camera because you have to read from the bleeping sheet of paper because you don’t believe/understand a word of what you’re being paid mega bucks to promote IS NOT bleeping WORK.

And if you don’t like it - then duck off back to hairdressing or sales. You don’t NEED to be online putting this tit out there.

Day off. Honest to bleeping god.
Can’t imagine having the gall as an influencer to talk about days off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 HONESTLY

I just screen shorted the news story someone posted about her earning £17k a post - yes everyone in a normal job has a day off in a week but that’s cos they are working 8-12+ hour shifts for minimal wages compared to you. Many have second jobs just to pay the bills. Many in thelast year are unemployed and worrying about how to pay rent 🙋🏻‍♀️ But sure act like you need days off from POSTING INSTAGRAM STORIES FOR THOUSANDS OF POUNDS

it’s actually sickening lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow I was not expecting such a reaction from my post.

Hopefully it'll give her some food for thought. Make her think about her own actions past and present. But then, you don't read here, do you....
She’s a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 9
Whilst Sophie is screaming trolls: she forgets.

Those of us here were once followers, we had feelings something wasn't quite right about her but couldn't put our fingers on what that feeling was so we continued to follow, finding tattle has opened our eyes on her fraudulent and toxic brand. We could all see it but we didn't know what to do about it. Once we realised there were like minded people that could also see through her lies and games the mist cleared and here we all are airing our views for a better world against vile toxic influencers getting rich exploiting people.

Be kind be honest be humble and this platform wouldn't exist.

(FOR ME THE VEIL WAS LIFTED THANKS TO THE MOTHER OF DAUGHTER'S STORM BRINGING ME TO TATTLE ❤ AND YOU WERE SAYING WHAT MY MIND WAS ALREADY SUBCONSCIOUSLY QUESTIONING ❤)
What is this mother of daughters drama?

Reactions: 7
Whoever that person is that’s saying people on here have children with different men!! I wonder how Soph would feel that you were using words like that to defend her when her so called best mate has 3 kids to 3 different men. Choose your words a bit more wisely and come up with a better defence next time. There’s nothing wrong with that at all by the way, have kids with whoever you want as long as they are loved and cared for I say🤷‍♀️I think maybe you need to go back and re-read Sophs words about women supporting women because that statement that you have made is what’s truly disgusting. Why are these people such hypocritical dickheads
Where is this comment?? About 3 diff men?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen the moaning gaslighting stories she put up this morning and I cannot cope.

Such a manipulative fake cow and it disgusts me that she uses the be kind movement for her own benefit AND after she had the cheek to name drop Caroline flack and act soooo sadddd guyzzzz over the whole thing.

clearly you read here Hinch... so just know you can write all the fake drivel you want to your sheep followers (the same OH SO KIND ones that harass innocent people/business owners on your behalf after YOU doxxed them) but anyone with half a brain and some ACTUAL kindness sees straight through it.

i honestly can’t express enough how much it disgusts me that certain influencers do this and have no shame in using Caroline flacks name. I never even kept up with CF as i don’t really watch tv but I cried the day I heard she had died (I remember I was at work and had to go outside for a tearful cig) because I knew straight away it was suicide. Even without having seen most of the tabloid tit that preceded it where she got strung up by everyone... I was vaguely aware of it and I just knew. I had a friend take his life 3months before and another attempt it on Xmas day 2019 and have always suffered with depression myself (ie I know how they feel) so CF really hit home. I feel nothing but intense disgust for those who use her name like this.

rant done soz
Poor Caroline flack was sent messages saying they hoped she would die, telling her to kill herself and calling her the ugliest thing on TV. She was stalked wherever she went and had people shouting the most atrocious things at her. Jesy Nelson is another one who’s had it bad as is Bobby Norris.

If people from here were messaging that sort of thing TO Sophie, it would be trolling. If we were commenting on her grid posts saying those things, it would be trolling. Simply asking a question about why she went out to somewhere she shouldn’t have done during lockdown isn’t. She claims it is. Asking her why, as an influencer, she isn’t accounting for her illegal actions (bbq anyone?) isn’t trolling. She says it is.

You are never going to stop people joining this site and saying things you don’t like Sophie. But they are removed quickly if they take it too far. In the real world, not everyone likes you. You can’t force them to either.

The fact is Sophie, YOU come here. We don’t come to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She really reminded me of “Colin the office joker” from the fast show (showing my age there!) with her “look at me, I’m mad I am” cleaning the house in the evening routine, I mean who cares what time she cleans her house?

I reckon she’s having the baby now, I went a bit mad cleaning everything in sight just before I went into labour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
” bad for having kids by different men?...then please explain Ron and Hen”

She really reminded me of “Colin the office joker” from the fast show (showing my age there!) with her “look at me, I’m mad I am” cleaning the house in the evening routine, I mean who cares what time she cleans her house?

I reckon she’s having the baby now, I went a bit mad cleaning everything in sight just before I went into labour.
im an alien I’m an alien 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More tat in HER favourite part of the garden. You couldn’t plant a seed in there never mind vegetables. LESS IS MORE you greedy grabby mare. It’s Ron’s garden let him enjoy it
I agree, this is for her only (maybe the gram). She could have left it bare - maybe with a cover to stop dog/cat tit. Then he could have had his mud kitchen next to it and gone nuts. My kid had his own garden, it was full of coloured stones, tubs of water and a few windmills

Reactions: 7
Out of interest has she even posted any kind of congratulations to SS? I don’t follow SS so I only know bout her new home from you guys but surely if ya best mate announced a new house you’d shove up a story saying congrats so happy for Stacey!! ? Certainly if you’ve got time to throw up bullshit about trolls...
No nothing, but then she had the day off for SS book launch, so much for women supporting women 🙄

Reactions: 12
Or as PTWM would say 'Thats tit hun'

Eh??? She only breast fed him for like two mins???
And yet she’s bought an Elvie Breastpump I noticed after saying breastfeeding didn’t work out for her 🤣 I know all babies are different but wouldn’t you wait and see at that price. So relatable, I said to my pregnant Sister I would buy her one, I nearly dropped down bleeping dead at the price so I’ve said I will but let’s see how she goes first 🤣 If it’s a no to breastfed, I will buy he/she something for the nursery 🤣

Reactions: 6
It really is an insult to anyone that works and grafts when an influencer implies they have “days off” you’re hardly doing back to back 12 hour shifts now, are ya love? 🙄

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion ( missed a word)

“bad for having kids by different men? Then please explain “brothers” Ron and Hen”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I doubt she’s already had the baby when, with Ronnie, she was posting from the labour ward so everyone could see (I think she even posted sucking on the Entonox) and even had her niece included Facetiming her. Too big a sheeple engagement opportunity to miss. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same. "Women supporting women" and "respect your elders" do my nut. I'm sorry, but you have to earn my respect. I call a spade a spade, if you're a twit, I don't care what genitalia you have or how old you are. You don't get to be a nasty fucker and have everyone support and respect you. She's just like my dad's mother. She's a bleeping narc as well, expert at playing the victim.
End of the day having a cnut doesn’t stop u behaving like a cnut nor does it negate it!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.