Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she tantrums I imagine her stamping her feet, screaming and shouting, red in the face, and getting all hot and bothered.
Just like a 2 year old who can't have the 3rd ice cream.
She is beyond unprofessional. The adult thing to do would be to not look on here at all, or simply ignore it if it offends her. She seems to have missed the point of a forum titled Tattle.
I do genuinely think that she knows the interest in cleaning accounts is waning. Her home isn't interesting enough to be a sustainable home account, there is nothing else to do in it. She failed in an over saturated market to gather followers for her parenting tips,weaning, and cooking. Even the adventures of Ron and Hen hasn't taken off. All she has is shopping, and then the inevitable new baby draw, until followers see it will be a clone of Ronnie, wheeled out for content.
The podcast will fail too. They just aren't interesting enough.
She should thank us really, we give her most of her content.
I would take my million quid and run.

Reactions: 33
I’ve just seen the moaning gaslighting stories she put up this morning and I cannot cope.

Such a manipulative fake cow and it disgusts me that she uses the be kind movement for her own benefit AND after she had the cheek to name drop Caroline flack and act soooo sadddd guyzzzz over the whole thing.

clearly you read here Hinch... so just know you can write all the fake drivel you want to your sheep followers (the same OH SO KIND ones that harass innocent people/business owners on your behalf after YOU doxxed them) but anyone with half a brain and some ACTUAL kindness sees straight through it.

i honestly can’t express enough how much it disgusts me that certain influencers do this and have no shame in using Caroline flacks name. I never even kept up with CF as i don’t really watch tv but I cried the day I heard she had died (I remember I was at work and had to go outside for a tearful cig) because I knew straight away it was suicide. Even without having seen most of the tabloid tit that preceded it where she got strung up by everyone... I was vaguely aware of it and I just knew. I had a friend take his life 3months before and another attempt it on Xmas day 2019 and have always suffered with depression myself (ie I know how they feel) so CF really hit home. I feel nothing but intense disgust for those who use her name like this.

rant done soz

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oddly, the post she shared was actually quite flattering to her cause. I wonder whether she reflects as to why she has 350 threads dedicated to her. I know I would in her shoes. If she didn’t feel the need to mislead her followers on a regular basis, she would have the same number of threads as the other influencers.

So here’s a bit of advice: be yourself, don’t carry out silly deceptions such as the garden pergola, don’t put Ronnie on Instagram and read the room and stop boasting about your conspicuous spending habit. I think she feels she’s getting one over on her critics, but instead, it makes her look a little unhinged.

And no, I’m not some jealous, unloved individual as much as it may suit your narrative to think that.
One of the things that brought me here to this thread was seeing it constantly and wondering how on earth one woman has so many threads - more than Harry and Meghan and people on here really seem to have issues with them!

Reactions: 14
That’s just so cruel
My cocker spaniel gained 20% of his body weight (he was only 25 lbs before, so that was a significant gain for him) while on a large dose of steroids after a serious neck injury (jumping off a bed)- I was absolutely mortified picking him up from the groomer when his fluff was all trimmed down! It was so embarrassing, I obviously knew he’d been gaining weight because of the meds and increased appetite but I couldn’t stand people thinking I was a bad dog mom! 😂 Meds tapered off after the vet’s all clear, we went on a doggy diet and increased exercise for both of us, it all dropped off quickly. He was so much happier back at his usual size! It really does hamper their movements, even just small things like cleaning themselves and playing. I really do feel for poor Henry, I’m completely convinced Sophie feeds Henry half of her meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to laugh this morning, she’s clearly been on here. Time to read the room Soph. We know you’re fewming about Staces new country pad and her content of the renovation of it is gonna leave you high and dry, which let’s face it, is where you’re heading. We see through you and your Neanderthal hubs, do us all a favour and do one eh? Oh and put that dog in a diet. its disgraceful.

Reactions: 20
what exactly is she forgiving tattler’s for?! Not sucking on her narcissistic titties like her sheep do? not being fead her lies and manipulation like a hungry baby desperate for milk? I don’t want your forgiveness Sophhhha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I feel like we've just been told off by the Headteacher 🤣 🙊
I don’t I just feel like I’ve seen a stupid post from an absolute MFin head

No it was a few weeks ago, but she just happened to stumble across it??? Maybe she's bringing out a burn book and screen shotting our messages and it will come free with a vodoo doll.
She is taking it out on us, because she is having a paddy over Stacey's new cottage, wedding and tv show. Like when I tell my 3 year old she can't have any more birthday cake, because she's had some already, but her sister can because she hasn't had any, she's not happy about it, so trashes the house and whacks her sister!
Most people aren't bothered about her having a baby, she's done it once, the lead up, the secrecy, the ott reveals, banging on about the nursery and her expensive purchases, have all been long drawn out because she has no other content. When she has the baby she will have alot of engagement for a few weeks until they get bored of it.
Sorry soph but most people are living in the real world with real life problems and dont give a toss what colour you paint your nursery!
LMFAO at that burn book comment. free voodoo doll am done

Reactions: 7
I think she’s clawing the neck off herself lately because her master plan might be failing. Most of us on here were once hinchers. Her manipulation and fooling others, didn’t work on all the people who comment here. It was when another influencer that mentioned tattle that I came over for a look. I couldn’t understand why sofffffa said she got trolled so badly as I couldn’t ever see anything negative about her. Tattle opened my eyes. I can never unsee her lies and manipulation now. I finally unfollowed her at Xmas when rontyson got that truck and a present EVERY single day of advent.
She is without doubt the most vile influenza on the go at the moment

Reactions: 25
what exactly is she forgiving tattler’s for?! Not sucking on her narcissistic titties like her sheep do? not being fead her lies and manipulation like a hungry baby desperate for milk? I don’t want your forgiveness Sophhhha
I picture the more devoted members of the ‘Hinch army’ as slack jawed morons, eyes glazed over & mouths gaping open ready to be spoon fed her bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Inch wants Ron to grab a ‘jug’, but Pickle Cottage makes Soph a mug

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On a catch-up but just to say if Sophie was all about supporting other women why did she cheat on another woman with Gonslow. Yes Sopha. You.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s another “I don’t normally share negativity but do all the time” story. Tell that to Laura with the big kitchen, the woman who looked at her wardrobe and was told to “don’t look at it!”, the woman she doxxed who made a comment about Ronnie’s head (which shouldn’t have been said but also shouldn’t have been sent to her), “do with it what you will!”, the woman she shared who had to close her business and was told her child should kill herself by hinchers and I’m sure there’s loads more. Look back at those things and tell me she doesn’t know what she’s doing!

I can honestly say hand on heart I’ve never called Henry, Ronnie, Jamie or Hinch anything and you can check my posts. All I’ve ever done is share when something isn’t right. If you’re reading this Sophie, you’re responsible for your own actions. I bought into everything you were selling until I read that excessive use of zoflora has a link to miscarriages. You don’t share these things or take any accountability when you mess up but just carry on like it isn’t happening and I’m sick of it. I’d have so much more respect for you if you could tell a story straight or hold your hands up when you mess up but no, you continue like you’re living this Disney life. That is what pisses people off. I don’t envy you, I pity that you feel the need to lie.

Reactions: 34
If she’s trying to convey that she’s happy for Stacey, and not at all annoyed that she’s pipped her to an escape to the countryside, then she’s done a terrible job of it with that rant. Quite clearly spent yesterday evening on here to see what people were saying about it, & just had to bring it up on her stories to take the shine off Stacey’s announcement. With friends like Hinch you don’t need enemies!
Out of interest has she even posted any kind of congratulations to SS? I don’t follow SS so I only know bout her new home from you guys but surely if ya best mate announced a new house you’d shove up a story saying congrats so happy for Stacey!! ? Certainly if you’ve got time to throw up bullshit about trolls...

Reactions: 14
It probably really pisses her off that even though she has her 2 million in the bank (as per companies house) that she can't go buy a fab 1.5million pound house.
She needs the money to service a house of that size and she knows that she hasn't made the celeb ranking that she thought she would.
She knows that insta is drying up for her as better influencers have come along. The self builds and renovation accounts have stunning homes, the wealthy yummy mummy's have husbands with large incomes, she's going to be irrelevant in no time. Left behind as such.

She has a decent house if she would arrange it properly and enough money in the ball to keep herself in a good lifestyle but she doesn't have enough to fund the one she would love.

It must be tit to not have what you set your eyes on and to see everyone else overtaking you.

The sad thing is that she's not content to relax and enjoy her new bank account and to enjoy her life as it is.
She doesn't have the flair to buy a fab new home and renovate it for the gram. She doesn't have the personality to move to a house like Stacey's and use the move and decorating for the content.
She doesn't have the followers for it either as the minute she upgrades to a big house, her followers will drop off. She aimed her account at the wrong demographic and now she's got more than them, she's kind of stuck.

Must be a bit tit being her right now.
Absolutely this, when she started she was all about bargains poundland, B&M hauls and cleaning with £1 cleaners making people feel they could have her home and lifestyle because these products were affordable as such people were sucked in that if little soph from Essex has a gorgeous house built solely on B&M ebay shite,then they could too, only when her income increased her purchases became twice as extravagant she started filling her house with even more shite and extending things and punching above her demographic weight which in turn has caused her to have to keep up the Facade of little old relatable soph from maldon so she will purchase 10 ebay cheap shite things to one giant extravagant purchase ever noticed how she will show an extravagant purchase and then the next story will be about some budget piece of tat she picked up to balance the act? uts why she feels the need to hide the AstroTurf, the dining table, and everything that she dreams about is complete 2 days after it. She's nothing but a showman and has now outgrown her chosen demographic and for someone who is supposed to be good in sales and whose family unit are sellers she knows Jack tit about marketing as soon as you earn your target you need to change clientel and adapt your pitch to them, instead, the point came where she made more than enough money and still does, she can no longer be relatable to these people,and is now stuck in the low budget brand she created, she's stolen every pinterest cleaning hack she can so it's repetitive sink wanking or flashing of the bathroom, she's made all the money now and is punching above the weight of her followers and unless she fucks off of Instagram she'll never truly enjoy the lifestyle she wants because she forever has to remain as that messy mum bun B&M bargain hunter that got lucky. She's an absolute melon and needs to decide what the duck she wants, crying troll and wolf will only get you so far when crying all the same Stacey will always be 10 steps ahead of you its time you fucked off to be with your beautiful family Soph the more you cry troll the busier tattle gets, what goes up . . must come down

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My cocker spaniel gained 20% of his body weight (he was only 25 lbs before, so that was a significant gain for him) while on a large dose of steroids after a serious neck injury (jumping off a bed)- I was absolutely mortified picking him up from the groomer when his fluff was all trimmed down! It was so embarrassing, I obviously knew he’d been gaining weight because of the meds and increased appetite but I couldn’t stand people thinking I was a bad dog mom! 😂 Meds tapered off after the vet’s all clear, we went on a doggy diet and increased exercise for both of us, it all dropped off quickly. He was so much happier back at his usual size! It really does hamper their movements, even just small things like cleaning themselves and playing. I really do feel for poor Henry, I’m completely convinced Sophie feeds Henry half of her meals.
Same. Mine had to stay in for weeks with a pulled muscle, got so big and was rolling around like Henry does. Luckily after a good few miles again, the waist is back! I felt really bad. Can’t believe she doesn’t think it’s cruel 😢

Reactions: 5
What any hinchers need to know if they come here is that the vast majority of us here were hinchers at some point and saw through the lies. For every one person who feels she helps their MH, there are 100 more suffering because of buying into all her lifestyle. Her account is a brand, she’s not just a person. If she wanted to keep her family private then she could. She never owed anyone and didn’t have to share her whole life. In a nutshell, her account doesn’t even know what it is and despite concerns over the privacy of her son, she uses him as a business tool. And anyone saying that we’re just nasty, look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you’ve never said an unkind word about anyone. Nobody directs her here, she doesn’t have to read this page and yet she does. It’s probably hinders that send her all these screenshots thinking they’re helping her see how evil we are when you’re the ones damaging her clearly very fragile state
I still remember the passive aggressive unkindness I got from my hincher mate (well insta mate if u get me) about my sense of humour, WHILST she preached about being kind and happy for others success. I believe it was a high-school-mean-girl-esque “Oh don’t worry we all have a different sense of humour” 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

I literally thought OH THANKS!!! #bekind yeah?

if Anyone watches real housewives of bev hills irs very much a Kyle kind of passive aggressive I-act-like-the-mature-one-but-am-the-most-manipulative thing. What irritates me is how people get away with this.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
oh no, stace got a new house, time for sofas deep rest flounce.

Reactions: 9
It honestly makes me cringe how stroppy she is. She’s like a toddler. She looks about 45 so she should probably act it too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.