Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hbouch

Imagine if you will. A man touches a womans nipple jug in the workplace, bar, street. The defecnce in a sexual harrasment, sexual assault case. 'your honor, your looking to deep into it, you see i was breastfed and i am use to boobs jugs, and my Dad use to tell me to do it for the crack look i can show you.... When i was a toddler. No wonder we don't feel safe around strange men on our streets!!!
Oh my god this 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
THIS!! I thought the same. How can you spray so many chemicals around at night without a window open? Especially when you have a pet and a sleeping baby. Even if the bedroom door is shut you’d still smell it. Hopefully it’s a pre record.
The one time it should be a pre-record it probably isn't 😷🤦🏼‍♀️

Hamdiddly

I've only found tattle this week thanks to the crazy hinchers and I'm loving it, I've been reading three threads every time I have a few minutes spare to my self which is usually on the loo.

Hinchers are trying to gaslight people here that they're evil/mentally unwell etc but people saying this are really not very bright. It's an essential part of a healthy society to question and sark at those in power. And these days that includes all these celebs on social media that are making millions by pretending they're friends when all they are is sellers of big unethical companies. There's no regulation on social media (i see you Sophie hiding you ad in sly ways) and tattle seems like part of an age of enlightenment. But individuals free rights and free speech are attempted to be curbed with silly things like #bekind where Instagram sellers favor an authoritarian regime. Concerning that they even think a gossip site should be shut down, what next - close all newspapers and magazines that they don't like? These people really lack forethought. Satire and snark was part of many ancient societies such as the Greeks. Tattle seems like a modern day version of that. Sorry if that tangent seems silly but it makes sense in my peanut brain!

I don't think tattle is trolling at all. Trolling would be doing something to someone like sending a message to their inbox or post box. I feel this describes tattle:

Sardonicism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be sardonic is to be disdainfully or cynically humorous, or scornfully mocking.[1][2] A form of wit or humour, being sardonic often involves expressing an uncomfortable truth in a clever and not necessarily malicious way, often with a degree of skepticism.[3]

Both the concept and the etymology of the word, while being of uncertain origin, appear to stem from the Mediterranean island of Sardinia.[4] The 10th-century Byzantine Greek encyclopedia Suda traces the word's earliest roots to the notion of grinning (Ancient Greek: σαίρω, romanized: sairō) in the face of danger, or curling one's lips back at evil.[5]

If you ever do comment / view / like hinch stuff do it on a anonymous account as the hinchers will go after anyone with all their venom that doesn't agree with them. Some of them are acting as if they're MI5 when there's someone a bit pathetic at home attacking random people and leaving vague threats to scare as if they're a mastermind. Absolute lying and deceitful hateful bellends that know nothing but think they're a genius. They're the ones saying to be kind but they're everything they proclaim to be against!

Anyway happy Friday all tattlers!

PS P&G have a rating of F! https://guide.ethical.org.au/company/?company=534 They test on animals, pollute with plastic, contribute to deforestation, use unsustainable palm oil and abuse labour laws.

Use vinegar, bicarb and essential oils to clean when water alone won't do it.

CRITICISM
Environment
Tissue sourcing
Environment
Palm oil sourcing
Environment
Plastic pollution
Environment
Delaying action on plastic pollution
Animals
Animal Testing
Business Ethics
33.1% in Newsweek Green Ranking 2017
Environment
Deforestation ranking
Environment
Palm oil from Wilmar
Environment
Unsustainable palm oil use
Environment
Labour abuses in Malaysia
Social
42.5% in conflict minerals rankings
Business Ethics
CEO Pay Ratio of 309:1
Yes sis you did your research!!! Welcome

Jenniet

VIP Member
I think its been a while and they have now completed (I bet the move is next Friday) just waiting on Grinch now to announce her next home!
That would make sense.Bet it’s not long till she announces move or extension

Heretobenosey123

Chatty Member
This is an impressive record kept of cost of the new baby stuff?

is it gifted or bought I haven't been keeping a proper eye out, I just assumed it was gifted as per 😆

#sophdoesntpay

Better late than never, just found 10 minutes at work to add last nights nursery additions to the running tally, I’m going to have to come up with a better method of keeping a note as I can’t screenshot the entire thing anymore so apologies for the display, new subtotal doesn’t include the cost of the space tidy anyone care to throw me reasonable suggestions on a cost? I thought £1k but didn’t want to go in too high, or low as the case may be... 🙈 also doesn’t include the grey and white basket, still trying to find that.

edit to add: I also thought the clothes looked large for “newborn”.....

Yip hinch will defo follow ss with house on its own grounds....dont think she’s had baba yet will probably wait till the big fancy house in Dorset is available then release her womb 🤪

Hi tattlers

Not been on tattle for about 6 weeks or so as I had to unfollow her. The fakeness of it all and her stupid pathetic little life was doing my head in.

I actually feel so much better not following her and not having to see her disgusting smug face, but I do certainly miss the laughs on here 😂😂

Just curious to know if Ronnie is speaking yet? Thanks!

IamIncog

I'm the same way. I hate letting my toddler fall or hurt himself. I know he's got to be allowed to fall sometimes because that's how they learn, but I'm also always right there ready to catch. My husband was always telling me I've got to let him figure things out on his own, but I can't bear to see him get hurt. He also suffers quite badly with eczema so I suppose because he's always covered in scratches, I'm extra paranoid about him picking up further injuries. He also has this thing where when he gets upset or surprised he'll scratch so I try to avoid anything that might set him off! People probably think I'm molly coddling him or giving in too easily and a total pushover because I'm always wary of him being upset by something and start scratching himself. We're actually in the middle of allergist appointments (which mean skin prick tests and probably lots of tears 😔) and if that comes back all clear we're going to have to look into cognitive behaviour therapy to break the scratching habit. But you're right, it is so tough worrying what people might be thinking about you!
Aww poor thing! I hope his allergy appointment gives you some answers at least. Just focus on that. With the haemophilia we have to have annual blood work and sometimes appointments in between. I had to restrain him at his 1 year old appointment it was horrible but he has to have them to check his levels.

Reactions: 4