Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DuggeeHug

I’m not sticking up for them AT ALL because obviously he is mollycoddled beyond belief and doesn’t seem like he has much freedom to explore as a toddler should.
I do want to add though that I probably appear that way from the outside looking in. My little boy is 1 and a half, so not masses much younger than Ronnie is, but he has mild haemophilia A. He bruises very easily and any bad cut is a possible trip to the hospital as his blood doesn’t clot the way it should (factor 8 deficiency). I just hate that this is probably how some people would internally judge me, as I hold my little boy on things/hover around him because I want to catch him when I can.
We were in a play area a couple of weeks ago and he fell on a little play frame bridge and ended up with a bad nose bleed and I was right behind him, just couldn’t catch him in time so now I’m even more cautious😔

I’d hate that somebody might see me playing with my boy in the park and think “jeez give him some room” I WANT to desperately 😩
I'm the same way. I hate letting my toddler fall or hurt himself. I know he's got to be allowed to fall sometimes because that's how they learn, but I'm also always right there ready to catch. My husband was always telling me I've got to let him figure things out on his own, but I can't bear to see him get hurt. He also suffers quite badly with eczema so I suppose because he's always covered in scratches, I'm extra paranoid about him picking up further injuries. He also has this thing where when he gets upset or surprised he'll scratch so I try to avoid anything that might set him off! People probably think I'm molly coddling him or giving in too easily and a total pushover because I'm always wary of him being upset by something and start scratching himself. We're actually in the middle of allergist appointments (which mean skin prick tests and probably lots of tears 😔) and if that comes back all clear we're going to have to look into cognitive behaviour therapy to break the scratching habit. But you're right, it is so tough worrying what people might be thinking about you!

Reactions: 6

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Insta is misbehaving for me lol it had been funny last few days’ I thought it was my mums internet connection LOL but it’s only insta that’s running weird now u say it!
I think it’s down, I’m having problems with it to

Reactions: 5

StellaSparkles

I just had to find the picture of these gloves and all I can say is WTF!?
Something seriously not right, why draw them on!? Just go inside and get some actual gloves for him. Or if you’re that bothered about “trolls”, don’t post him on your Instagram!? Why go to all the effort of editing gloves onto your sons hand?
To photoshop them-making the same picture look like another day- but accidentally uploading the picture before it was actually edited?

D

Deleted member

Fucking ell that was like magic! X post with moose knuckle

beingme

New thread title by @IrishCatlady

This thread is dedicated to @Lady B, a dear funny tattler who sadly passed away recently 💕
(Her thread posts have been removed so I can't select a funny anecdote by her - sorry)

Some of Hinch's antics.
Filmed herself putting on some The Ordinary face products, claimed she'd recently saw them on Marios IG, but failed to remember that last year she added a poll.
Bought a cot for nearly a grand.
Had some bespoke wardrobes fitted.
Bought gifted a £300 breast pump.
Ron has a new setting for his morning brotherly run.
She went for a walk to the park as CC2 isn't sitting right. Hiding her bump again, so the speculation is she has had the baby already, but maybe not.

Sophie doesn't have a middle name, she added it in her teens.
Dear god she’s she’s getting worse! No real world for her!

Mysay

There is literally no room for veg to grow with the amount of tacky crap she's got in that "veg patch"
Yeah but she's not actually growing anything.. then wi suddenly shiw off axdhol bought tomato n claim if was miracle from the veg patch!

• Haha

Jenniet

VIP Member
Another extension is coming! She'll want a bigger house than Stacey but can't move after playing the "we could have moved but we worked so hard to buy this house" spiel before extention no1.
She will never have that garden or style without moving though will she

There’s a lot of celebs on the move or doing Reno’s at the moment

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Lmaooooo. I showed my husband, who does indeed have a bloody vegetable garden, and he was like she did not grow that 😂

She’s definitely reading this thread, she’s deleted multiple stories today... the fool!
Has she deleted stories today? I’ve missed that! Which ones?

Mollydog

VIP Member
My cocker spaniel gained 20% of his body weight (he was only 25 lbs before, so that was a significant gain for him) while on a large dose of steroids after a serious neck injury (jumping off a bed)- I was absolutely mortified picking him up from the groomer when his fluff was all trimmed down! It was so embarrassing, I obviously knew he’d been gaining weight because of the meds and increased appetite but I couldn’t stand people thinking I was a bad dog mom! 😂 Meds tapered off after the vet’s all clear, we went on a doggy diet and increased exercise for both of us, it all dropped off quickly. He was so much happier back at his usual size! It really does hamper their movements, even just small things like cleaning themselves and playing. I really do feel for poor Henry, I’m completely convinced Sophie feeds Henry half of her meals.
Same. Mine had to stay in for weeks with a pulled muscle, got so big and was rolling around like Henry does. Luckily after a good few miles again, the waist is back! I felt really bad. Can’t believe she doesn’t think it’s cruel 😢