Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Exactly. She would have weeks, potentially months worth of content but she chooses not too. It’s boring. I don’t know why the sheep don’t question this point more tbh. Surely the whole point of her account is to show what is happening not click finger and done?
They're brainwashed

Reactions: 3

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Just a thought... I dunno if I'm way off thinking this but could she be making these changes such as the fake shitty grass and making the house more neutral to potentially stick it on the market once --------hinch baby 2-------- arrives?
That’s been mentioned before🤔🤔

asorA98

This is a woman who coloured her son’s hands in on a photo to make it look like he was wearing gloves. She’s fucking manic (literally - I genuinely think she has some sort of disorder and thats why she has her random sprees of spending, transforming, everything has to be new!) I wouldn’t put it past her to do something like this.
Where can I see the pictures of the gloves 🤣

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
yeah I thought that but you don’t just find out you’ve had an offer accepted and start packing the next day do you? Or is it just me that’s totally unorganised lol
Yeah not sure either, but looks they're moving sny day now😳

LDNtea

VIP Member
Only found tattle this week and finally got round to creating an account!

That billboard above a dead cinema floored me. Anyone that gets so happy seeing a millionaire having an advert by evil companies like Amazon needs their head checking mate! I'm more excited to see a billboard for a mars bar or something that actually sparks joy!!

All the best, bekond!

Love it here already
She’s on a billboard?! Welcome!

Late night hinching is not a thing FFS!!! It's just how alot of people actually get their housework done. People who actually have jobs and who spend proper time with their kids. The only time I get to do any cleaning at all is once my 3 are in bed!
Can’t imagine the look I’d give someone in real life if they told me they were gonna go and “hinch” their house instead of CLEAN it

LT2201

VIP Member
Yes, i used to watch teen mom and her basic english is shocking uses the wrong words constantly she doesnt even make sense half of the time im sure she home schooled her daughter too 🙈😂
She's an absolute nutcase, bit like someone else....

Needacuppa

VIP Member
She does have a 360 - or did, as it was used for a photo and then a grubby picture about how to clean them if people didn’t realise it came apart - not sure how though as it’s pretty obvious 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought so. It just odd parenting.

D

Deleted member

Can someone repost what she said about Tulsa??

Reactions: 2