Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about classic narcissism and projection!

Jealous of her 'best mate', so she throws it back in people's faces saying they should support other women.

She knows she hasn't given any proper content for ages, so shares an out of context post (which was about her having zero content) and blames others.

She knows she constantly lies and is being caught out left right and center, so projects that back on how us so called trolls shouldn't be able to sleep - the answer to that is quite well thanks, because I don't emotionally abuse people

Reactions: 32
It says posted today at 2.08 or whatever so she’s ovbs seen it on the day it was posted 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Please take a look in the mirror..”

I do Soph. Everyday. Know what I see? A natural bleeping face!!
Edited to say she’d get a lot more respect if she owned what she had done instead of lying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Well if anybody’s interested enough to come to look for that post they’re going going to see she - or one of her fangirls - have edited it! She’s even faking posts about herself!

Reactions: 32
Can we have a repost of the famousss tomato definitely not bought in Tesco every couple of pages plss 🤣
If you grew something probably for the first time and we're so proud you'd take a pick before you picked it, took it out of the wrapper you bought it in.
How any followers believed that never mind any of the other posts I worry for the lack of intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait but she hasn't read tattle from the year 1066 how on earth did she find that . Googlinf yourself again sopha lol

Reactions: 16
Im Going for a solid 8 trollz in the dungeon today after sophas stumbled upon post 🤦‍♀️
of course she has to drum up TROLLING because stace has wiped the floor with her

Reactions: 8
Came across it on her day off. Eh you don’t work love, you post shite on Instagram. Maybe have a meeting every few months about a new cleaner for you too flog. Stop kidding yourself

Reactions: 24
I hope she isn’t going to stoop this low.
But considering she watched the Caroline documentary the other day, and that’s brought trolling up and the affect it had on her, are we supposed to believe it’s a coincidence that she’s crying troll now?
Or do we think she’s trying to put herself in the same bracket?
(which of course we all know she’s not and doesn’t get anywhere near the level of abuse Caroline did)
It’s just a thought.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
“On my day off”. Give your head a bleeping wobble love. Every day is a day off for you and Gonslow. Living a life of bleeping luxury but still not happy. bleeping hilarious. Day off. Remember your ‘work stuff’ drawer is full of plain paper and colouring pens you bleeping div. Reading ‘briefs’ from your management and then reciting the voiceover from behind the camera because you have to read from the bleeping sheet of paper because you don’t believe/understand a word of what you’re being paid mega bucks to promote IS NOT bleeping WORK.

And if you don’t like it - then duck off back to hairdressing or sales. You don’t NEED to be online putting this tit out there.

Day off. Honest to bleeping god.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She added the Mrs Grinch bit herself. It’s in the same font as the rest of the text she used and I can’t find it with that wording on any other post.
I guarantee she looked at that post, realised it wasn’t ‘that bad’ (after all it’s only asking her to post something) and realised it wasn’t that nasty so added the Mrs Grinch part to make it look worse. And the thing is, if that’s the worst thing she can find here, then I think that goes to show Tattle isn’t as nusty a place as she makes out.

Dunno about you guys but I think she needs to take her own advice... “FIND YOUR OWN HAPPINESS” - don’t scroll through Tattle painting yourself as a victim?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
God she's getting boring 😴😴 I'm so fed up with this narrative of "find your happiness, try loving yourself cos you need it" etc etc.
I couldn't be more content as a married Mother of 3 with a lovely home and our health and happiness.
Just because I enjoy reading threads on a forum that out this woman for what she really is, doesn't make me unhappy with my own life. This is where she goes wrong... she thinks everyone who doesn't like her is just jealous. She couldn't be further from the truth. I wouldn't have her miserable life if you paid me!!!

You choose to put yourself out there to make your millions from social media, you take the criticism that comes with it. If you can't handle it... go away!
Surely her publicist writes her comments- they are too high brow for her- let’s face it she thinks a drainer is a bowl with holes in! So to write that and her little quotes every night - nah ..... don’t think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.