Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An open letter to Mrs Hinch.

Hello! I did deactivate my account but I've created a new one just because I needed to get this seen. I know you claim you haven't read here since 2019.... I suspect the hincher was where you saw what you saw since it was originally posted several weeks ago. So I guess you can thank them for bringing it to your attention.

Firstly, I'm sorry about the meme. It is actually a well known meme, not something I created from scratch. You can Google it if you like, it's been used everywhere. You claim you never read here so either that's a lie or you've seen it somewhere else (in fact I know it has been shared elsewhere so you probably saw it there...) It was a spur of the moment picture while I was having a quiet day at work and since you claim you're never here, I didn't think you'd see it. Just like you sharing that photo of Tulisa making fun of her lips? You probably did that thinking she'd never see it. Who knows if she ever did? I notice there was never an apology for that....

Secondly I do stand by everything else I've ever written on here. Everything I've posted has been out of genuine concern. For our planet and for that precious son of yours. I've meant every single time I've said what you do is absolutely toxic for the environment. That the unnecessary amount of stuff you buy on a whim that's probably going to end up in landfill. That you need to stop sharing so many pictures of your son. Especially the pictures you've shared of him in the bath! And that you have encouraged this hoarding behaviour amongst your followers. At a time when we should be caring for our precious home. We only get one Earth... It's the breaking of lockdown rules. Random visits to the garden centre and letting your toddler touch everything in sight. We're supposed to be doing essential shopping only! Not bringing our whole family out for a day trip. How would you feel if one of you got Covid? And you should be taking extra care being pregnant!

You think people come in here and make comments out of pure jealousy, hatred and loneliness. Actually if you read some of the post they're made by real hardworking women. When one of us is feeling down, we all rally around to pick them back up again. I've seen people offering support both emotional and financial on here. We're cheerleaders for some of our members working on the frontline of the NHS. It really is real women supporting real women. Could you say the same when you post pregnancy photos at the same time your friend just happens to appearing on TV to promote her book?

Actually the reason people come here is because they're fed up with the lies and deception. The creating of polls to try and make your followers feel included when you've already gone ahead and bought or built the thing. It's the fakery and the prerecorded content. It's the weird cover ups that make no sense. It's persona you created of the little Essex's hair dresser that just got lucky when every single step has been well calculated by you and your husband with experience in sales. It's the very very obvious buying of followers all so you can get brands attention. I know you've got to spend money to make money... But come on....

I found this place initially because I just couldn't believe the amount of chemicals I was seeing being used on a daily basis. I did raise some concerns on Instagram but was instantly blocked. Actually seems to be a common theme that someone says that's not good and they're silenced. Or worse, set upon by your army of followers for having an opinion. I've seen people have their personal Instagram accounts attacked. People here have reported that even their husbands have been targeted. I've even seen someone bragging that they managed to find my account. Actually they haven't. They're harrasing the wrong person. My account is totally private as it should be because I'd never dream of exposing my son online like that. Let alone using him to make money.

Lastly, if you want to buy the big house in the country, just buy the bloody big house in the country. Nobody actually cares. What people care about is you lying about it. Telling your followers you love your house and would never change it. And then attaching a massive extension. Dropping hints about a utility room. It feels like you're taking your followers for fools. Is that really what you think of them? We've heard Jamie refer to them as your shoppers before. Is that honestly what you think of them? But let's be honest, who would stay put on a new build estate when they can afford something else? When my husband and I had pay increase the first thing we did was buy a bigger house! It's just what people do. No need to be all secretive about it.

I'll round it off there. You probably won't see this. Not in here at least if you honestly never visit. I'm sure someone will share it with you anyway.

I see there's already been a news article shared about this so you clearly got what you wanted out of posting it. You can go ahead and buy the big house in the country now...

All the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 296
‘Please take a look in the mirror today and spend time loving yourself’

Hinch, you should take your own advice, then maybe you wouldn’t lie so much or use filters on absolutely everything but I suppose it would be hard, to pick just one mirror to look at yourself in, in your house of mirrors
She hasn't got enough mirrors for all them faces she's got .

Reactions: 19
I canno believe she's so annoyed by a common meme generator. Is she going to say all memes should be taken down now!? FML she's ridic and the hinchers that fall for this manipulation I feel sorry for.

PSX_20210320_125227.jpg

Reactions: 18
So apparently Sophie got her little rant posted on a gossip magazine website, a little ironic considering she kicked off about another gossip website talking about her ... So it's ok when a gossip website prints what she wants to see but a gossip website can't question her behaviour? ... Right ok totally makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The cheek of complaining that others pull her boys apart when she’s the one who does him wrong by concentrating on her phone instead of parenting. Most, if not all, people here who comment on her kid just feel dreadfully sorry for him.

Reactions: 30
Fine that you’ve come on here to have a nosey as “us trolls” to defend hinch. But you’re mistaken. Go over to the rave thread you’ll enjoy it more over there. But if you’re the type of person that bases your self worth on whether a man wants you or not, then that’s your issue
We're jealous of women when we are women ?? That makes sense 😂 Soph is that you??? and I do work, much harder than the Queen of Maldon 🙄🙄 as you were Soph 😆

Reactions: 10

Hello! I did deactivate my account but I've created a new one just because I needed to get this seen. I know you claim you haven't read here since 2019.... I suspect the hincher was where you saw what you saw since it was originally posted several weeks ago. So I guess you can thank them for bringing it to your attention.

Firstly, I'm sorry about the meme. It is actually a well known meme, not something I created from scratch. You can Google it if you like, it's been used everywhere. You claim you never read here so either that's a lie or you've seen it somewhere else (in fact I know it has been shared elsewhere so you probably saw it there...) It was a spur of the moment picture while I was having a quiet day at work and since you claim you're never here, I didn't think you'd see it. Just like you sharing that photo of Tulisa making fun of her lips? You probably did that thinking she'd never see it. Who knows if she ever did? I notice there was never an apology for that....

Secondly I do stand by everything else I've ever written on here. Everything I've posted has been out of genuine concern. For our planet and for that precious son of yours. I've meant every single time I've said what you do is absolutely toxic for the environment. That the unnecessary amount of stuff you buy on a whim that's probably going to end up in landfill. That you need to stop sharing so many pictures of your son. Especially the pictures you've shared of him in the bath! And that you have encouraged this hoarding behaviour amongst your followers. At a time when we should be caring for our precious home. We only get one Earth... It's the breaking of lockdown rules. Random visits to the garden centre and letting your toddler touch everything in sight. We're supposed to be doing essential shopping only! Not bringing our whole family out for a day trip. How would you feel if one of you got Covid? And you should be taking extra care being pregnant!

You think people come in here and make comments out of pure jealousy, hatred and loneliness. Actually if you read some of the post they're made by real hardworking women. When one of us is feeling down, we all rally around to pick them back up again. I've seen people offering support both emotional and financial on here. We're cheerleaders for some of our members working on the frontline of the NHS. It really is real women supporting real women. Could you say the same when you post pregnancy photos at the same time your friend just happens to appearing on TV to promote her book?

Actually the reason people come here is because they're fed up with the lies and deception. The creating of polls to try and make your followers feel included when you've already gone ahead and bought or built the thing. It's the fakery and the prerecorded content. It's the weird cover ups that make no sense. It's persona you created of the little Essex's hair dresser that just got lucky when every single step has been well calculated by you and your husband with experience in sales. It's the very very obvious buying of followers all so you can get brands attention. I know you've got to spend money to make money... But come on....

I found this place initially because I just couldn't believe the amount of chemicals I was seeing being used on a daily basis. I did raise some concerns on Instagram but was instantly blocked. Actually seems to be a common theme that someone says that's not good and they're silenced. Or worse, set upon by your army of followers for having an opinion. I've seen people have their personal Instagram accounts attacked. People here have reported that even their husbands have been targeted. I've even seen someone bragging that they managed to find my account. Actually they haven't. They're harrasing the wrong person. My account is totally private as it should be because I'd never dream of exposing my son online like that. Let alone using him to make money.

Lastly, if you want to buy the big house in the country, just buy the bloody big house in the country. Nobody actually cares. What people care about is you lying about it. Telling your followers you love your house and would never change it. And then attaching a massive extension. Dropping hints about a utility room. It feels like you're taking your followers for fools. Is that really what you think of them? We've heard Jamie refer to them as your shoppers before. Is that honestly what you think of them? But let's be honest, who would stay put on a new build estate when they can afford something else? When my husband and I had pay increase the first thing we did was buy a bigger house! It's just what people do. No need to be all secretive about it.

I'll round it off there. You probably won't see this. Not in here at least if you honestly never visit. I'm sure someone will share it with you anyway.

I see there's already been a news article shared about this so you clearly got what you wanted out of posting it. You can go ahead and buy the big house in the country now...

All the best.
Bloody well said, should be on the wiki😍

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That woman has selective memory, which has really riled me to my core! 😤
It’s very easy for her to claim to be whiter than white, now she classes herself as a "celeb" but what that div fails to remember is she's not been very careful about what she's posted in the past. A quick look into her pre-fame posts will show her pure levels of hypocrisy, which is on another level. And crying troll when it suits the narrative is an engagement treasure trove and helps her to make that paper.
If you remember the image below, it was posted by Astonhinch at the same time Tulisa was facing a tough time with her legal action woes. It's a known fact that Tulisa had people constantly looking after her, as her management thought she was at risk of suicide.
Astonhinch has also publically named people and stirred up her flock to harass them, spread hate and some were even sending death threats. Astonhinch did and said nothing.

mrs hinch trolling tulisa x factor

Yet she has the audacity to preach about empowering women and girls to love themselves and be their best version?!
Do me a favour. She's vile and the worst type of hypocrite I've come across to date. This is definitely someone who could do with a high five in the face with a chair. Pronto!
This needs to be posted on the top of every new page.... Lest she forget!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think this one one big ploy to up s.s because there was an article released about her pickle cottage so think hinch thought what can I do to stay relevant .... oh I know I’ll scream troll that will bring the papers attention back to me

• Heart
Reactions: 20

All the best.
Well said 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 12
AND YOU FILMING AND LAUGHING WHILE, YOUR PIG OF A HUSBAND, HINCH, TOLD YOUR NEARLY 2 YEAR OLD SON, TO 'GO BACK FOR THE OTHER JUG' AFTER HE PRESSED A NIPPLE ON A NAKED LADY FIGURINE, WHEN GB WAS FIGHTING FOR MORE SAFEGUARDING FOR FEMALES FROM MEN ON THE STREETS, DESERVES A POST OF ITS OWN IN LARGE LETTERS!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 139
I think the issue with Soph is that she’s one of those people that equates success with what you’ve got - if you’ve got the big house, the expensive car, the designer clothes, then ‘you’ve made it’, you’re better then other people. However people can get all that on credit and be an illusion of a ‘successful person’, similarly you could drive an old banger and be a multi millionaire. I frickin hate those people that are all like ‘my house/car/handbag is better then yours so therefore it must mean I’m more successful and ultimately a better person then you are!’

Soph don’t worry about us - you need to work on yourself and discover why you need constant affirmation from your fans and from your latest purchases.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm pretty new here. Used to be a fan of hers at first. It Lasted like 3 weeks and I was then annoyed beyond fook at the content. The dog. The same stuff, Different day and then relentless ads.This adding the Grinch has really riled me today. Why try and make it seem worse then a funny post. Someone should send original post and doctored one to the press. Just to show she is gathering sympathy and pity and not actually telling the truth.

Reactions: 30
PS aren’t her days off ‘phone in drawer’ days and if so, how did she see it on her day off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.