Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
That poor little boy! Out in the garden just wandering around no excitement, joy or expression of fun whatsoever. While his Dad runs around with No 1 son!!
He needs more stimulation the bouncy castle was perfect, now that's gone! He obviously loved it, that's why, as Sopha stated, he had a massive tantrum when they had to get him off!! Poor little mite. It's so sad 😥
Where is the bouncy castle? Could they use it on Astro turf what with pegs needing hammered in?

Lilograce

VIP Member
I’m just putting it out there re: the bump confusion, sometimes radio interviews are recorded in advance and broadcast like they are live. My local one has done this before. Might help clear up the mystery. I don’t think there’s anything to say this was recorded today and that might indicate AH saying “it’s” before gender reveal.

Is that a cot or a fridge?
I don't think this is the case. Im sure hinch says something that refers to the baby as a boy.

Givafuq

Anyone help with the thread number for the video of the bunny ears being reversed. Basically Hinch showed a montage of Ronnie putting on some bunny ears, innocent enough, except he had actually taken them off but she reversed the video pretending he’d put them on himself, shameless mother. No shame if he can’t do something, just don’t pretend he can🙄🙄🙄
It's the spring highlights I believe it's the 11th one where there putting the eggs on the stupid twig tree

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
Massively behind this thread so might have been said, but podcasts put ads within the podcasts themselves as it's how they generally fund making the podcast (though with Gleam they just try every revenue stream possible)

Spotify premium is just to get rid of spotify ads that play between songs, but will have nothing to do with podcast ads, that's pretty normal. Basically your paying for spotify premium doesn't fund the podcasts in any way, it just funds Spotfiy.
Oh I see! I thought Spotify would have to pay Gleam or Grinch to have the podcast available to them

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I wondered if the Hinchers had been leaving nasty comments on it. Somehow I’d missed that they’d even done a grid post for her. Kicking myself for not ss it.
Ooh never thought of that, a couple of Hinchers had said they had unfollowed her as disappointed and I’ve never seen that before🤔

Lilograce

VIP Member
I wouldn't pay even 200 quid for that. It's awful.
She had Ronnie in her bedroom for MONTHS, longer than the average parent (in my opinion) so by the time baby is in his cot Ronnie could potentially be in a cute little toddler bed and baby have Ronnies cot but nooooo
What and have Ronnie running around?? No, just no! They need somewhere for Ron roo to be contained

Eta - our cot cost £900 but its now got a second child in it.

foxy-roxy

Right you nusty trolls I was just browsing Insta and a clothing company I follow (I guess Hunch, SS and the likes would call it "small" despite it having 50k + followers 🙄) Has done a post about influencers treating independent businesses badly and sharing their experiences with it. I read some comments and found the following. Here are my thoughts:

Point 1) Our old mate BonBon has liked the post, what a fucking legend! 😂

2) I wonder why the OP says she can't show the messages? Has she been told not to or is she scared of the backlash (ie the Barmy Army ruining her business)

3) The person who mentions a celeb with 3m followers, sounds an awful lot like SS or Hunch to me, they were at 3mil (bots) for a long while 🤷🏼‍♀️

4) The romper lady lives in Maldon.
What’s the company?