Mrs Hinch #350 No one puts baby on the cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 what is that!! I am the same age as Sophie, I've just shown this to my husband and said im gonna make one for my mum.... he asked what I had taken 😂 he also said my mum would absolutely wet herself laughing if I turned up with something like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
9 stories dedicated to that cabbage monstrosity.

3 stories over 2 days dedicated to Sarah/women's safety.

1 story using her dog to be passive aggressive about not giving a tit what's happening in the world.

1 story telling people to turn off the news. Then deleted.

1 actual story mentioning Sarah's name but nothing about what happened to her or women's safety.

Why is she so adored still?!

Reactions: 25
I am raging this week! How dare she put up such tit in reference to Sarah Everard?? Walk freely?? I mentioned in a previous post how she has an opportunity to do good, be involved in actually helping her followers with information on phone safety etc but she chooses to show us yet more of her dogs hair blowing in the wind??

She’s the mother of a boy. Where is she having the conversation with her followers that she will be raising her boys to be respectful and that she will be teaching them the right path??? If anything, she’s showing that if her child screams or makes a scene then he gets whatever he wants. Fantastic message, top notch parenting!!

Sorry for the rant, I’m passed the point of no return with her now. The self involvement and selfishness is abhorrent and the sooner she fucks off and becomes one of the precious memories she bangs on about the better!
She just an absolute c**t! She’s very insensitive at the best of times. Doesn’t think before she writes or says something. All she thinks about is herself and her gain, it’s all very cleverly thought out. She never posts anything out of concern, but because she will get something out of it and that’s attention! This is why I hate this woman so much. I’m not jealous of her at all, but I dislike her attitude and the way she uses people’s situations and bereavements for her own benefit. It’s a sick thing to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I ask ... coz I see it mentioned a lot and I’ve only been in tattle couple of weeks ... what are bots? How do they work abs how do you know she buys them?

Reactions: 1
Came on here purely for the cake comments and they did not disappoint 🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t even see a cabbage until now either, amazing, I bet she will say later it “didn’t work” and she had to find something else instead hahahaha I’m cracking up that is just the worst thing I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mum will love it..

Soph dahlin’, she’s gonna hate it. She’ll be nice to protect your precious feelings.

‘Mum says im amazing and should open a cupcake shop guyzzzz’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so shop bought cakes, shop bought frosting and I’ve not looked yet but I’m waiting on shop bought dr oetker stick on flower toppers... the effort is minimal and it will still look like crap... you’ve already gifted Paid for Ma Barkers astroturf!!!!! Calm down love... I was stupid to say earlier that she would disappear over the weekend I forgot it’s another Hallmark day for our Zoph... Q the Mother’s Day balloon arch, 6ft high card, cake and a bought gift to her from Her Ron 🤦🏼‍♀️
LOL... She didn’t think of the Dr Oetker stick on - flowers - shame it would have looked less like a cabbage/lettuce 😂😂 the frosting was almost dripping off... why pipe them when they are sitting sideways you plum... I know she isn’t a baker but seriously... she really is the gift that keeps on giving...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.