Mrs Hinch #350 No one puts baby on the cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t the Stacey thread and I know she’s been caught on flouting. I believe she sees her dad for childcare (but prob blurs the boundaries on that). I know they’ve used joes mum for childcare too - which absolutely you’re not supposed to do. I’m not defending the hazy interpretations of the rules but you know what I I feel if Stacey explained their whole set up and how they manage their childcare/ children seeing their dads etc I’d prob believe her.
The difference is Hinch pretends she hasn’t seen her mother at all. When we know full well Ronnie basically lives there.
Stacey has had her dad watch Rex, her mum watch Rex, who has also provided childcare for her sister. Joe has been in his sisters house, his mums and obviously the two boys see their dad and Joes son is with his mum too (not much that can be said about the older boys as it’s allowed but I would be limiting my contact with others if they’re all going to different households to see other parents) It just takes the absolute piss. I actually prefer that Hinch has pretended and not been so obvious with it all and rubbing it in peoples faces.

Reactions: 7
Surely you’re meant to pipe the icing on before you stick them on 🙈 What a tit show, bet most of those muffins go in the bin 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her icing is runny. It’s not going to stick like she thinks. She’s a disaster in the kitchen
Pipe before you attach to the ball.
Put your f@cking phone down and you might be able to pipe something like what it should resemble. - a rose.
Leave the icing to air dry before tipping at an angle.
She’s a disgrace.
I’ve seen friendlier looking “plants” in Little Shop of Horrors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She knows tomorrow is a "very happy but also very hard day". What?! That doesn't even make sense. I don't have my my mum, she's not dead, just a bleep. I still find days like tomorrow hard. Actual hard. Not "very happy, very hard"

twit.

Reactions: 22
I am raging this week! How dare she put up such tit in reference to Sarah Everard?? Walk freely?? I mentioned in a previous post how she has an opportunity to do good, be involved in actually helping her followers with information on phone safety etc but she chooses to show us yet more of her dogs hair blowing in the wind??

She’s the mother of a boy. Where is she having the conversation with her followers that she will be raising her boys to be respectful and that she will be teaching them the right path??? If anything, she’s showing that if her child screams or makes a scene then he gets whatever he wants. Fantastic message, top notch parenting!!

Sorry for the rant, I’m passed the point of no return with her now. The self involvement and selfishness is abhorrent and the sooner she fucks off and becomes one of the precious memories she bangs on about the better!

Reactions: 10
Wow she has made it look radioactive on that 'after' picture. Lay of the filters Soph.

I’d never known about that until a lot of the influencers I follow shared it and I was very greatful . She could have reached so many more on her platform 😔
Maybe because Cumslut & Bumfluff don’t live in this country she feels she doesn’t need to share SOS advice.. I apologise if people think I’m being crass, I’m not. Theses events these past few days are truly heartbreaking 💔 it makes me worry for my 2 daughters .. Hinch knows fine well the vast majority of her “followers” are Bots, as she bought them herself.. however there are young girls who are blindsided by her, so why hasn’t she thought about their safety... truth being, because she simply doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 8
It looks like something a child would of helped make 🤭🤭 and that would be fine if she had let Ronnie help!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HAHAHA she has to be trolling us. That is the ugliest craft I’ve ever seen. #nailedit 😂😂 I am dying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No amount of money in my bank account would stop my own mother from laughing in my face if i gave her that cabbage creation for mothers day tomorrow. What a shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That shop bought muffin Mother’s Day cauliflower... bahahahahaha. I bet Mad Barker thinks Ronnie made it - but of course he didn’t get a sniff. It’s Sophie’s creative time. No kids allowed.

Edit to add my other half just looked over my shoulder and said is that meringue and cabbage leaves??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so shop bought cakes, shop bought frosting and I’ve not looked yet but I’m waiting on shop bought dr oetker stick on flower toppers... the effort is minimal and it will still look like crap... you’ve already gifted Paid for Ma Barkers astroturf!!!!! Calm down love... I was stupid to say earlier that she would disappear over the weekend I forgot it’s another Hallmark day for our Zoph... Q the Mother’s Day balloon arch, 6ft high card, cake and a bought gift to her from Her Ron 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I have so many questions, why didn’t she pipe before putting them on, why the green lettuce, where are the decorations on the cakes, why didn’t she make the cakes, lastly why didn’t she let Ron help at least she’d of had a good excuse for it looking so tit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.