Mrs Hinch #350 No one puts baby on the cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Soph has no clue. ‘Walk freely’ hasn't acknowledged all week and this is what she puts out there!! Maybe it’s time her management team start writing ‘statements’ on sensitive matters as Soph fails every single time.
It’s what poor Sarah (and many other women) was trying to do before being murdered by that awful man. She’s so cocooned in her own chemical filled world she has no idea what real life is like. And to put Henners in the story after was a real slap in the face. Stupid cow

Reactions: 8
I know people say this all the time but it's ridiculous she has 4m followers, I was just looking at Nick Carter's Instagram and he only has 1.5m, an actual Backstreet Boy who has fans worldwide has less than a knob who never leaves her house or does anything!
Kylie Minogue who's been an ACTUAL celebrity for over THIRTY YEARS has just over 2 million followers.

Yet Sopha from the little village of Maldon seriously expects us to believe that she has almost double that?
In your dreams you mad cow! :mad:

Reactions: 21
I quite often look at my skirting boards and walls and notice how bad they look because of how uneven they are. A job my husband put all his effort into to decorate as we brought a run down house.and I constantly think about what other people would say as its not a insta perfect job. And that’s because of constantly looking at Hinch’s perfect house along with all the other insta perfect influencers houses. When i should just be proud of my husband. I feel so shallow for basically being a version of Hinch!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t know why she bothers posting montages of Ronnie from when he was a baby, it just shows even more obviously how stalled his development has been based on what she shows. He is like a big baby. Tbh I think he can do more than she shows but she is obsessed with it all being insta perfect
It just highlights hjow happy he was as a baby and the older he's grown the less interested he is 😔🥺 I've said it before and I'll say it again, come and live with us Ronnie son. I won't make you hoover up

Reactions: 7
I made the mistake of watching this while I was laying down and taking a sip of a drink and I started choking. 🤣🤣 There is only a small amount of times you can say “Um” while trying to be professional and she surpassed that number in the first 30 seconds. 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
17 times in the total of 2:13 to be precise 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s what poor Sarah (and many other women) was trying to do before being murdered by that awful man. She’s so cocooned in her own chemical filled world she has no idea what real life is like. And to put Henners in the story after was a real slap in the face. Stupid cow
She really hasn’t got a clue. My job means sometimes I don’t finish till 10pm during winter I hate leaving work at that time. I have to use public transport and never know what kind of people will be on at that time. I’m always hyper aware of my surroundings it’s scary. I’m thankful that this winter I haven’t done that walk due to being furloughed. Women shouldn’t be made this way. Saying that I wouldn’t swap that for the cocoon bubble Soph lives in.

Reactions: 16
I was never a fangirl but I’d watch her stories without feeling hateful. A few weeks ago, my sister who used to LOVE her told me she’d read her book and that it all went downhill from there for her... she just started rhyming off all these ridiculous things in her book and about as soon as I saw her stories again, I had this weird “EEEEEK” feeling. I can’t even watch them anymore without cringing.
It’s like once you realise what’s she’s really about, you can’t unsee it and wonder how you were fooled😊

Reactions: 13
She'd get on well with my dad's mother. Eternal bleeping victim. It's just sickening. They all need to duck right off and get in the bin
Sounds my MIL who constantly cries wolf. Pisses me off because my husband is stupid enough to fall for it. EVERY.TIME :mad:

Reactions: 2
I truly believe she’s incapable of empathy. I have never seen her display a “feeling” emotion for another person on her videos. Her posts are all about herself, how she feels. No word about what other people might be going through. Even with Stacey, she doesn’t support her at all. It’s all about getting one up on her all the time and every comment she relates back to herself. She truly is a very spoilt and selfish individual. I can’t imagine going through life this way.
It's honestly so bizzare. She claims to love animals but works for a company that tests on animals. Claims to love Dolphins and then posts videos of her swimming in captivity. Claims to donate to foodbanks but didn't know anything about where they were in her area. Claims to donate all her clothes but wasn't aware they had to be in bags. Always donates the cheapest dog food in the donation bin. Occasionally promotes a charity, puts in a half hearted attempt and then never speaks of them. Claimed she always checked on Ashley Cains daughter but has proceeded to ignore their existence now they've done what she wanted and promoted her page and book.
She ignores anything to do with mental health until it's trending. She managed to pretend to care about black people for 2 weeks before stopping. Claims that women support women whilst throwing shade at LQOC. Then tells people to turn off the news and not give a tit when another woman has died at the hands of a man when she was just trying to get home.

The only time she even pretends to care is when she has too otherwise she knows she'll get called out or when she's trying to get in with the z listers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder what bollocks she's making her mother, don't act like you've not spent 5k on her already you disgrace

Reactions: 7
Judging by the frosting being piped on its 40 degrees in that house. No wonder Ronnie naps and she always feels sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the quote she’s used. She’s literally lifted and shifted it but she’s gone to the trouble of cropping out the name at the bottom so she can claim it as her own. So many lies. So much deceit. It honestly fascinates me.
Can she not be called out for not accrediting where the QUOTE is from!??

Reactions: 1
It's honestly so bizzare. She claims to love animals but works for a company that tests on animals. Claims to love Dolphins and then posts videos of her swimming in captivity. Claims to donate to foodbanks but didn't know anything about where they were in her area. Claims to donate all her clothes but wasn't aware they had to be in bags. Always donates the cheapest dog food in the donation bin. Occasionally promotes a charity, puts in a half hearted attempt and then never speaks of them. Claimed she always checked on Ashley Cains daughter but has proceeded to ignore their existence now they've done what she wanted and promoted her page and book.
She ignores anything to do with mental health until it's trending. She managed to pretend to care about black people for 2 weeks before stopping. Claims that women support women whilst throwing shade at LQOC. Then tells people to turn off the news and not give a tit when another woman has died at the hands of a man when she was just trying to get home.

The only time she even pretends to care is when she has too otherwise she knows she'll get called out or when she's trying to get in with the z listers.
Absolutely spot on 🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
The music choice 🤮 You’d think she was making something for a memorial service not Mother’s Day, so over the top as usual.
Once again something she could have done with Ronnie but he’s not allowed to spoil her fun ‘I really enjoyed doing this’ - good for you, you silly tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The piping is so bad and I’m pretty sure the piping is supposed to be done before you add it to the ball 😂

Judging by the frosting being piped on its 40 degrees in that house. No wonder Ronnie naps and she always feels sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wondering- you know how Inch no longer works and that Sophe is NEVER alone with Ronnie .... I wonder if she isn’t allowed to be - I wonder if she has actually had the mental health issues and actually a danger to her son in her own?? And that’s why Inch has stopped working?

Reactions: 8
Her icing is runny. It’s not going to stick like she thinks. She’s a disaster in the kitchen

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.