Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
I can’t leave this one.

HINCH LET HER TODDLER SIT ON THE HOB 😱

Why do all these brands work with a woman who allows her toddler to sit on a hob and then post it for all 4 million bots followers to see. i Mean the Fire Service called her put for putting a vase of flowers on the hob, wonder what they’d make of this.

This is an absolutely shocking example of neglectful parenting and she is endangering Ron. What happens when he’s big enough to climb onto the counter top himself if the hob is on.

(Sorry this is my 2nd post on this, I just can’t believe any parent would be so stupid)
Thread title suggestion: No one puts baby on the cooker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

millie24

I discovered this whole website by accident a few days ago and out of complete curiosity I looked up ‘Mrs Hinch’ expecting to find nothing because I thought to myself ‘what has she ever done wrong really?’ NOW before you judge please hear me out🙏😅
I’ve followed her on Instagram for quite a while and I never really analysed her posts much just enjoyed the cleaning videos somewhat and I thought she has a nice little family etc etc. Never read into it too much. But I’ve spent a long, long time reading these posts and now I see how wrong I was. I’ve thought back to all the behaviours, all the posts and stories mentioned and I realise how fooled I was by her and the persona she puts out. I like to think that I can very often see through people and it’s hard to fool me so even more credit to her because this game she’s playing, she’s a pro at it.
Which brings me to the point that’s been made here before, it’s dangerous. There is so many people who follow her and take all she says and does as gospel and that’s so so dangerous because I am now convinced she is not well and is very manipulative.
So thank you for the laugh I’ve gotten from these posts, but also thank you for showing me the truth.I feel very stupid for ever following her now and I can’t believe she fooled me so much. When I watch her stories now I can see exactly what everyone here means🤦🏽‍♀️ And one thing I do have to add, I think like everyone here I feel very sorry for that child

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Guyz you’ll never guess what!! I asked for Spanish lessons and got gifted a villa in Spain 😍 how does this happen to little ol me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 85

shady_essex34

Chatty Member
The thing with her saying all social media should have ID first is laughable. She would shoot herself right in the foot if that were true. At least half of her followers are paid for BOTS!! They’d be gone instantly. Silly bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 84
100% getting a holiday place in Spain, she'll say she's thinking about it tomorrow and will have magically bought it by Sunday afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 81

alba24

Chatty Member
93328256-DA8E-470B-BCAB-188416EA1216.jpeg

If you want the real me, then I want the real you sopha, no botox, no lies, no fake laugh! Works both ways you fake cow. Atv x

Oh and don’t forget the time you trolled Tulisa

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Macmama

VIP Member
Are they moving to Spain maybe? Take the brand international 😂 View attachment 476368
Betting the basics is how to ask for two beers and a plate of chips from her one holiday in Benidorm (sorry Shady😂).

Tomorrow’s story is gonna be “good mañana Hinchers, guess what! Jamie and I have woken up and as if by magic, we’re fluent in Spanish! How could this happen to little old me? Toda la mejor!”

• Haha
Reactions: 76

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I'm calling it now. The new baby is being called Pedro. The adventures of Ronaldo, Henrique and Pedro. 🇪🇸

• Haha
Reactions: 70

MooMooG

C8F46245-B421-4D29-9B3F-0D312631C04D.png

Total dig at Stacey there. She could do a TV show if she wanted guuuuys. She’s just not ready guuuuys.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
SS said she filmed the pilot taster for the TV show over a year ago.. correct me if I’m wrong but hunch started filing the podcast end of last year?.. SS Is always 1 step ahead in her career than hinch will ever be.. hinch & inch are clinging to stay relevant by putting out this podcast & as people has said she will fizzle out soon and no one will remember her she’s known to be a clearer .. but SS & JS have been famous and well known for years, Ss is a singer and tV presenter & JS has been an actor for many years, they won’t be forgotten as much as Hinch & Inch will be. Some people here don’t like SS and that’s fine, I prefer her and JS to H&I

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
In light of the announcement that SS is getting a TV show and it being described as a cleaning and organising guru can we just take a moment to think about this in terms of Hinch...

Hinch was the cleaning and home account. She started to try and move away from cleaning and more into organising and making crap...Meanwhile Stacey was famous in her own right. Not just through insta...They make friends. SS then overtakes Hinch in number of followers, creates original crafting and organising content and then gets her own TV show doing this.... literally does everything better than Hinch and that’s HINCH’s JOB!!! For Stacey it’s a hobby. How can she not be fewwwwwmin?? I would be. Proper frenemies!

• Haha