Mrs Hinch #349 Podcast screeching - make it stop! Where the hell are flip and flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise when Stacey first announced her new TV show but she isn't going to be presenting it alone. Youtuber Mr Carrington announced yesterday that he is also involved. I've followed him for a couple of years and its great he is getting a prime time break.
They are obviously focusing on the organisation side rather than cleaning as he has been known to go skip diving and does regular upcycle projects. Hinch throws lots in skips but thats about the only relationship she has with them 🤣

Reactions: 8
Ronnie's face looking at the daffs, he's never seen such a bright colour before. He's going to have massive sensory overload at nursery. Noise won't be an issue as he's used to the screeching and the laughing at nothing but the colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’ll be something shite in comparison if she does 🙈😂
I think what bugs me more with her is that it all seems like landfill shite. Like all the stuff in the bahhsket, realistically it isn’t going to last long and then it’s just tat for the bin...😶

I didn't realise when Stacey first announced her new TV show but she isn't going to be presenting it alone. Youtuber Mr Carrington announced yesterday that he is also involved. I've followed him for a couple of years and its great he is getting a prime time break.
They are obviously focusing on the organisation side rather than cleaning as he has been known to go skip diving and does regular upcycle projects. Hinch throws lots in skips but thats about the only relationship she has with them 🤣
Somebody in the public eye should definitely do more upcycling and urging people to reuse and recycle things they don’t need. I do like that SS does a lot of crafts with things she has lying around, I think the programme could be quite interesting tbh but then I’m quite crafty myself so some other people might think it’s shite 😂😂

I do hope that little lad enjoys his time at nursery, mixing with other children, perhaps getting a bit messy and away for a few hours from that feeble minded woman. What on earth is so funny about a 2 year old hoovering up spilled lentils off the kitchen floor which has her shrieking with laughter? It beats me, I would be worried that he tries to clean more than play. Wait until he hits the teens and she finds cups, glasses and plates under his bed with furry mould growing on them. I speak from experience and just for the record I told my lad when he hit the teens "your room is your responsibility now. I will put a pile of clean bedding on the bed and it's up to you whether you change them, same goes for crockery and dirty clothes." This is a post from a scruffy but hopefully loving mam and in my defence now he does just as much in his home as his wife does:)

Reactions: 14
Since when do people deorate for Easter????? I mean Halloween and Christmas are enough......The whole Halloween thing is pretty new over this side of the world but now Easter 😳😳😳😳. Does anyone else do it?
I think they only do it for content because let’s face it they don’t have a lot to put on Instagram except their kids

I laughed at it too, it was pretty funny!she could have left it there but of course had to turn it into a (crass) dig at the TROLLLZZZ.

I also laughed at the Easter centrepiece stories but that was because she used such dramatic music for what was really a bunch of home bargains tat launched into a basket 😂
I don’t really get the ‘displays’. I know she’s not very creative but if she really wants a display I think she could buy something much nicer with what she spends on the crap ornaments. They look like something your kids create at school and you get ‘presented’ with at the end of term!

Reactions: 4
Oh I love Mr Carrington! He’s such a nice man! That has made my day. He works hard and has been rewarded. Not like that lazy witch

I have 3 kids , one has left school other is at high school and youngest at primary school . I have NEVER been to a sports day because they don't want to teach the kids to be competitive or to make them feel bad if they lose . Thank duck they had a mother like me cause I'm not raising snowflakes . This is what is wrong with the world today kids need a dose of reality
Definitely agree! I teach in a high school and the kids coming through now are horrendous! Not all of them I would like to add, but they are self entitled don't like being challenged on their behaviour or work ethic. They think they should be allowed to do what they want and not have to work for anything

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I love Mr Carrington! He’s such a nice man! That has made my day. He works hard and has been rewarded. Not like that lazy witch
He's fab isn't he. And he respects the fact that his partner doesn't do social media so never shows them. Something that Hinch could learn from

Kate Middleton to the party but I believe RonnieRedGloves and his crocs is my first bingo. I just don't know what to say, might have to go on and do an insta live. When do I get my TV show?
Also what in the name of Christ is a spring tree?
I’m curious if when SS and Hinch first became friends cough, it was because management thought theyd be good together for this new Tv show, but as we know Hinch can’t present for toffee so she was dropped🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
Omg what she say about trolls in it??? I’ll go look again
it was just the ‘no shits given, be more Henry!’ caption she put afterwards; especially tasteless yesterday when she could have made a point of acknowledging the news and some things are worth giving a tit about

I'm still wondering if the sugar and lentils have been suggested to help Ronnie's fine motor skills . But she's used them to fit in with her stories look " I let him make a mess " " look Ronnie loves to use the hoover and clean up " when really she's been told to use them
Then she just needs to keep it private. He doesnt need every aspect of his life shown to 4 million Fake followers

Reactions: 7
I personally think he has had a 2 year check or whatever age it is and he is behind on a lot of things, which to me is quite obvious.

My youngest is 3 and I've been badgering the health visitor for ages to get him referred for speech therapy as he stuggles with letter pronunciation. He is on a waiting list now but she suggested nursery, unfortunately I'm not minted like hinch! He won't get his free funding until September, I've had no work since December due to covid and industry won't re open until May for the position I do so I'll have to just carry on working on his speech myself at home. I personally think they have said put him in nursery, he needs to mix with other kids,play with actual toys, and be around people that know how to support him developmentally. He always looks right through her which I find a bit odd. I wish she would be more relatable and show her house obliterated in toys, she has millions of mum followers.

Feel like today we're going to have a post about woman safety, hinch saying she didn't know what to say and she feel so sad so she's taking time off 🙄

Feel like today we're going to have a post about woman safety, hinch saying she didn't know what to say and she feel so sad so she's taking time off 🙄
Yes bollocking from management and arse licking to cover up again her insensitive and childish behaviour, but hey what’s new🙄😏

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.