Mrs Hinch #349 Podcast screeching - make it stop! Where the hell are flip and flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of people stop wearing them but it’s so unsafe! If she wasn’t wearing one then 👏🏻👏🏻 Well done because all of the sheep will think it’s okay now. As far as I know you only have to put it underneath your belly so that if you were in a crash it doesn’t pull right across your bump🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m still confused why she didn’t just stay home though if she felt so ill. If she wanted fresh air she could have gone in the garden..
I am the last one to know I don’t have kids. But i can’t imagine official advice ever being to not wear them it’s far too dangerous advice for anyone to ride in a car with no seatbelt. And again think of the insurance u probably wouldn’t be able to afford a kid if you drove while pregnant and officially didn’t have to wear one!

Reactions: 4
It's done online anyway but your letter has a code on it to type into the website

It come addressed to ' the homeowner ' I thought it was junk and nearly threw it away until I noticed on the front that it said I'd be breaking the law if I didn't fill it in
Tbh, i didnt know it was a thing. I've just requested a new code and will do the Census later after work

Reactions: 2
Don’t kill me guys but I did laugh at the titanic song over Henry’s fur blowing in the wind 🙈
I laughed at it too, it was pretty funny!she could have left it there but of course had to turn it into a (crass) dig at the TROLLLZZZ.

I also laughed at the Easter centrepiece stories but that was because she used such dramatic music for what was really a bunch of home bargains tat launched into a basket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The wiki is an eye opener 😱 I’ve never really minded her to be honest, but reading it all why does she constantly lie? What is the point??
must be so hardwork keeping up with all the things you’re lying about

Reactions: 19
I laughed at it too, it was pretty funny!she could have left it there but of course had to turn it into a (crass) dig at the TROLLLZZZ.

I also laughed at the Easter centrepiece stories but that was because she used such dramatic music for what was really a bunch of home bargains tat launched into a basket 😂
Omg what she say about trolls in it??? I’ll go look again

Reactions: 1
She's going to have to pull something spectacular out of the bag today to beat this one 😂😂 #frenemies
Ok I know not one damn thing about retail but I'm struggling to believe thing about retail, but I am struggling to believe that a 2021 collection is just now, in the middle of march, being "designed".

Back on topic, Sophia is a massive twit. Hope that helps 👍

Reactions: 7
This is an Easter tree, my kids used to make them in (Dutch) Nursery/Primary school when they were younger.
It'll be interesting to see what she makes though 😂
Be interesting to see if she makes it or Ronnie? It's like she's a teachers pet or something, "look what I made" frigging weird

Reactions: 2
Sod the utility room- kick the dog out of ‘his room’ and make a playroom? Oh no it won’t fit with your aesthetic. I’m so angry at how she goes on with her child. But to have a platform of 4m ppl ahem- and not address the issues around the news and the world today is a disgrace!! Keep that long head buried in the sand- or sugar as god forbid Ronnie is allowed sand- your days are numbered! No real talent means novelty will wear off and hopefully the sheep will see this soon enough 🤬

Reactions: 6
I’m getting out of bed soon so I might film my walk from the bedroom to the kitchen to put the kettle on and bowl of shreddies and send you all it but what music should I put over it 🤔
Something by Celine Dion should suffice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So quick question, when Sofa posts insensitive posts like this about ‘Be like Henry’ and not giving a tit, do Gleam ever get back in touch if you message them? I know I’m not the one one to feel really offended about this post from yesterday. Or do they not give a tit as long as she’s making them money?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'm still wondering if the sugar and lentils have been suggested to help Ronnie's fine motor skills . But she's used them to fit in with her stories look " I let him make a mess " " look Ronnie loves to use the hoover and clean up " when really she's been told to use them

Reactions: 6
Something by Celine Dion should suffice 😂
@Lovethesun I went for ‘Think Twice’ because I remembered before I got to the kitchen that I also had Frosties available as well as Shreddies.... two to choose between, what’s a girl to do 🤷🏻‍♀️?! So I went for Frosties, but forgot to film it all, I’m so so sorry peeps 🙈 I’ll never be an Influencer 😂
I’ll go to my job as a fundraiser instead, raising money for hospice nurses that go into terminally ill people’s homes. That’s right Soph 👍 ATV 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.