Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily1604

Isn't Declutter dollies also appearing alongside Solomon? Think I'll miss this.
The sound of both voices will annoy me.

Reactions: 2

Andioooop

VIP Member
was she drunk? Hahahha would have loved to have seen that!!
I dont know what she was on?! She was all shakey & looked like she wanted to cry it was so strange! I actually googled her name to see if something was wrong with her i was actually concerned

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
It's done online anyway but your letter has a code on it to type into the website

It come addressed to ' the homeowner ' I thought it was junk and nearly threw it away until I noticed on the front that it said I'd be breaking the law if I didn't fill it in
Tbh, i didnt know it was a thing. I've just requested a new code and will do the Census later after work

greysnotomy

What’s the wiki page? I’m new here too! 😂🙈 I’ve tried to google it but nothing comes back!
Just wondering as I’m kinda new here 👋🏼... other than the wiki page, is there a list of all the lies, her being caught out, the trip ups etc?
I feel like I need to catch up.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I am fluent in 3 languages, and I'd pay good money to see her speak Spanish fluently!

" come to mummaz zzz gracias!"

Same!! French English and German for the win. I wanted to learn Spanish but she might have put me off 😬

catlady29

Chatty Member
I listen to Steve Allen a little bit extra ( convinced he must be a tattler) and omg having to see her mug every time I open my lbc app is just draining.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So if she clearly doesn't understand things that are going off in the world as we know it, she sure won't know what the Census is all about then. She's that dim she's probably thrown the letter away knowing her. 😏
It's a £1,000 fine babe if you don't take part.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
desliza hacia arriba chicos Very important sentence to learn , Swipe up guyyzzzzz🤣🤣

Honestly it’s the sign of someone who really doesn’t have a clue that she wants to learn “fluent” Spanish, it’s incredibly hard to be fluent in a second language if you don’t live in that country and use it every day. I lived in Spain for years but I was never fluent and as I haven’t used it for a decade I’ve almost forgotten it.
She probably doesn't know what fluent means🙄

Himched

“¡Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas!
This is the extent of my Spanish. Took me long enough to get the pronunciation of that right, just so I could say it last time I went on holiday.
Good luck learning a new language fluently Soph as you're not yet fluent in your own x
Hello fellow Disney fan!

Needacuppa

VIP Member
For fucks sake, why does she do this to people. Pretty little Sophie Woefie doesn't want her image ruining by someone posting a broken mug?
Nah, fuck off, you have no right to do that. Honestly, I just don't know what hold she thinks she has over people. Get over yourself you silly woman.
She been waiting to unleash on AH after her and DO got the Friday This morning gig, coz her and jimbojumbo went for it.