Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was able to find the SW with all the clues I’m thank you guyzz ❤But god damn is that a rough Instagram!! I’d never seen it before 😬I thought I’d gone colour blind going through the grid photos an all grey house filtered grey??! 🥲What kind of a Dr. Seuss villain is this?!
I looked as well and I wanted to tear all my hair out after 30 seconds, seeing she starts the posts with “hello lovely” .
I got irrationally irritated. Her home looks like a shrine to Grinch with all the gray tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can’t parent successfully if you don’t manically cackle at your child/ren for every. Single. Thing. They. Do.. I think I’ve been parenting wrong.
it’s no wonder the kid potentially has a speech delay

Reactions: 6
Guys we have a correction I repeat we have a correction (pssssst I know hinch hasn’t been here since 1900s but I bet we all know which forum she’s on this fine “working hour” if you know you know eh soph 😉)

View attachment 476186
OMG paid all that money and can't be arsed to proof read, what a muppet🙄🙄🙄

I want to know which flu virus it kills. As there is only the 1 clearly 😂
Apparently PVID 19 is the latest , must be a new variant of COVID 19, eh Soph🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I've just seen that spray she is advertising today - £6 for one spray bottle!!
I’d love to know how much they actually paid her for that #ad can anyone work it out? She didn’t even show herself using the product and spelt covid-19 wrong 😬 £6!!! That bottle wouldn’t even last 2 minutes.

Reactions: 7
I am so personally offended by those bleeping Easter egg things 🤯🤯🤯 surely that sort of recipe is for using up Easter eggs AFTER EASTER. Who goes and buys Easter eggs WEEKS BEFORE EASTER just to use for something like this 😩😩🤯🤯 IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE??!!!!

Reactions: 17
I looked as well and I wanted to tear all my hair out after 30 seconds, seeing she starts the posts with “hello lovely” .
I got irrationally irritated. Her home looks like a shrine to Grinch with all the gray tat.
She has a highlight dedicated to Mrs Hinch which is 🤢! I’m sure when she seemed to be sussing her out she had a highlight with her thoughts about her and how she had affected her mental health? I may be mistaken and getting mixed up with another ex hincher though? Someone on here may be able to confirm or correct me on that. I started following her when she got cold feet about Hunch but have unfollowed since she started idolising her again 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what she thinks she’s number 1 of but according to the global site shes not number 1 in their podcast chart. That’s better Louis you sit there nicely at number 3❤
3D1C530C-910C-45ED-B170-65C66C95A678.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has a highlight dedicated to Mrs Hinch which is 🤢! I’m sure when she seemed to be sussing her out she had a highlight with her thoughts about her and how she had affected her mental health? I may be mistaken and getting mixed up with another ex hincher though? Someone on here may be able to confirm or correct me on that. I started following her when she got cold feet about Hunch but have unfollowed since she started idolising her again 🙄
Yes she’s the one who said she was going to unfollow hinch and that she was done with her as she lies a lot

Reactions: 4
Hello
I saw some of the Hinch pyjamas in my small Tesco today and was shocked at how poor quality they are . The pyjamas were a grey top and bottom made of really thin material and they were £28 which is very expensive Usually Tesco own brand clothing is good quality but these are dreadful. They should be ashamed of themselves ripping people off like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
New thread suggestion:
Stupid's in the kitchen
Ronnie's on the hob
Inch is stealing Fanny's lines
He really is a knob.
Please let me quote myself 🤭change that last line to "what a pair of knobs"🤣
Ps.I only post these too late to raise a smile😊 and also I'm a c***

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Ronnie on the hob!! Stupid bleeping witch

she designed that kitchen so badly the only worktop he can sit on is the bloody hob 🤬

their podcast won’t be as good as Luanna which is Luisa zissman and anna Williams omg it’s bloody hilarious 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Have they really got a pod cast? Been on Meg and Harry's thread for a few days and just seen grinch stories... FFS it's bound to make your ears bleed. And I don't think it will be anywhere near as funny as the Ramsey podcast which I happen to adore.

Reactions: 4
Any excuse to show her tit garden. Yeah it's raining most places flowerpot, we don't really need a video about it but ofcourse Jamie had ran out to the shop when ronnies napping. She couldn't possssssibly have her own son alone when he's awake. What work are you doing? More unnecessary shopping probs.

Reactions: 12
She doesn't even take her own cleaning advice or whatever you'd bloody call it. The little pre typed label she's shuvvd onto a story about "always check labels and product info before use " did you with zoflora? Nah and you got called out for it, dangerous usage. No one should listen to a single word she spits out, thick af

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.