Mrs Hinch #344 Hinch's sheep thought grey the rage, now need a loan to buy the beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living your life lying to strangers because you’re scared of how they’ll react. If you want Astro, just bleeping get it!! Stop with the bullshit explanations and lies!
She knows how dodgy she is and what a fine line she is walking, this is why she has to pretend with everything

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Something along the lines of- He can talk very well thank you have a nice day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why not get a fresh load of turf put down and employ a gardener to come and keep it nice for her - she has the money
Exactly. Get that patchy grass removed, then properly re-prepare the soil and get new turf laid. Let it bed in etc. She would have an amazing lawn that's still environmentally friendly and basically just not a load of plastic in the garden.

Reactions: 19
OMG that's craaaazy
Honestly, mine was like it when we moved into our house, a bit of grass seed and water and it will be good as new!! What a twit!! Why doesn't she get the gardeners in who did her pub garden, to have a look and see if they can sort it!! I have artificial grass, a small patch for the kids and their play equipment as my garden is literally concrete. I hate it! I miss my old house, the garden was like a football pitch with lush green grass and a lovely blossom tree. Cant beat the smell of cut grass in the summer (patiently waiting for cut grass fabric conditioner to be released)

Reactions: 9
Feels like Alan titchmarch!!??? Well let me tell you - Alan Titchmarch would not be going anywhere near fake grass!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just out of interest, has anyone had artificial grass fitted and it didn’t stink?

Reactions: 4
Just out of interest, has anyone had artificial grass fitted and it didn’t stink?
I have Astro and it doesn’t smell, but I don’t have a dog. I imagine a dog pissing on it all the time will make it stink. Especially that bleeping dinosaur dog she has. His piss must be like marmalade

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75
I have Astro and it doesn’t smell, but I don’t have a dog. I imagine a dog pissing on it all the time will make it stink. Especially that bleeping dinosaur dog she has. His piss must be like marmalade
Thanks. Was considering it for the front but a couple of people I know had it taken out as the smell was too bad when it got hot.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I know folks that got fake grass because they didn’t have to mow it - but they hoover it .... surely it takes the same amount of effort??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HELLOO!!
Sorry been out in the garden all day enjoying my real grass.
The way she was very careful about filming the garden and the manky grass suggests to me this was done ages ago and she doesn’t want to reveal too much background that might give her away.
I really do think they had this done ages ago. She’s had it mapped out to be her spring content. She can’t have an Astro journey in the winter. It won’t have the same impact on sales.
She’s been so keen to dodge the views from the house for so long. So keen to avoid the playhouse. And now all of a sudden it’s fine to show it? Naahhh don’t buy it.

Reactions: 52
Thanks. Was considering it for the front but a couple of people I know had it taken out as the smell was too bad when it got hot.
Oh our garden faces south, so it can get really hot, but it’s never smelt 👍 i hoover it as well haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she need to put on garden gloves to point at the grass? Is she hiding her nails because our more sleuthey members can tell how out of order her stories are by her nails?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
“Hope that makes sense”?! Does she think we are all total and utter idiots? She says the most basic thing and then asks if that makes sense. The sky is blue, I hope that makes sense. Christ on a bike.
In other words, buy the most expensive 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.