Mrs Hinch #344 Hinch's sheep thought grey the rage, now need a loan to buy the beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything have to be a journey? A fecking grass journey? The Insta world is going mad 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 106
How long do we think until this garden renovation is complete? Start today, finished by Friday?!

She really is a pizza burn on the roof of the worlds mouth!!!!!!! So bleeping annoying!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
How long do we think until this garden renovation is complete? Start today, finished by Friday?!

She really is a pizza burn on the roof of the worlds mouth!!!!!!! So bleeping annoying!!!!!
My god that is a fantastic expression

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My god that is a fantastic expression
Unfortunately I can’t take credit, it’s from an American sitcom, I’ll see if I can find the meme. But yes it’s brilliant! I just loveeeeeeee it guyssssss
Edited to add meme:
7C8B2C60-8AC4-4CBB-B28B-3692EF39FE20.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Course her grass looks tit. Everyone’s does at the moment. Its called WINTER. She’s such a cock sucker 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 78

I had mine done end of Jan although was quoted at the start of Jan and it took 4 days mind you mine is half the size of her garden

Reactions: 9
Astro turf because it's easier to play football on , when Jimmerz is having a Sunday Monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday all day every day kick around with the boys. Also for Prematch, post match ,during half time match analysis / re creating those goals , of every footie game that's on.
Astro turf cos Mummaz doesn't want mud in her zoflora house. Especially on those rainy days.

( Can you tell I grew up with boys).

Edited to say I not saying Football is just for boys and there are a lot of activities these kids could be interested in but I see Arsenal in their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't stop the dog well no hes a dog ffs 🤣 surprised he can even run up and down poor dog

Reactions: 10
OMG that's craaaazy
Honestly, mine was like it when we moved into our house, a bit of grass seed and water and it will be good as new!! What a twit!! Why doesn't she get the gardeners in who did her pub garden, to have a look and see if they can sort it!! I have artificial grass, a small patch for the kids and their play equipment as my garden is literally concrete. I hate it! I miss my old house, the garden was like a football pitch with lush green grass and a lovely blossom tree. Cant beat the smell of cut grass in the summer (patiently waiting for cut grass fabric conditioner to be released)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Course her grass looks tit. Everyone’s does at the moment. Its called WINTER. She’s such a cock sucker 🙄
Every year we buy grass seeds and it fixes it in less than a month. I bought some this morning. I did think I was buying compost as I’ve been planting flowers this morning but I picked grass seeds up by accident but we did need it anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That woman has serious issues, filtering the duck out of that grass video to justify to her sheep astroturf.
The grass will be muddy it’s winter you bleeping minger.
Cannot dealllll with her divvyness

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.