Mrs Hinch #344 Hinch's sheep thought grey the rage, now need a loan to buy the beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had no work done..... what on Earth is going on with her eyebrows? View attachment 463183
Also really hope she isn’t having fillers whilst pregnant.
You can tell from her eye creases she's had some kind of lift thing, you only get a crease like that if you 'raise' one eyebrow at a time. I'm guessing that cat eye surgery thing that seems to be the rage atm. But according to MadMa she's still blessed with the face she was born with 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at poor Ronnie on her stories makes me so sad. 😞 He always looks so lost and confused almost like he doesn’t know where he is or who his parents are.

If you look at Rex (you can’t compare children I know), he sits with Stacey having his “morning cuppa” and says cheers and smiles at her. Can you imagine seeing Ronnie doing that? Or even interacting with her at all. It’s as though he doesn’t even understand when she’s talking to him, he doesn’t react to anything unless he’s being tickled.

I do hope he is ok, if not I hope he is getting all the professional support he may need💔
I don't think he understands at all anything being said to him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.