Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve got artificial grass & a dog, grass was here first, itā€™s ok so long as itā€™s kept clean. My friend moved into a property with artificial grass that stank from previous owners dogs šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The folders really haven't changed that much love. They were the same when I was pregnant 4 and 2 years ago. Yawn
I went back through her highlights to see if she shared the folder when pregnant with her second born. Couldn't see one but I did did see her gender reveal "of course Henry was involved"

Couldn't involve Ronnie though could you

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just a tad obvious you were getting fake grass you silly cow. Why act like your lil shadows helped you decide? You had quotes done last week aswell as samples ordered last week, way before you did the poll šŸ˜“
Hope Henry destroys it the fat bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iv got artificial grass as i have a small garden and it covered a patio, she will have to have that gazebo out that she had last year to cover the grass from the sun Cos it gets scorching hot!

My gazebo covers my whole patch of grass but keeps my son and 2 dogs from the shade but mainly it keeps the grass cool otherwise it will burn Ronnies skin and Henryā€™s feet

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she will be out there bleaching it and disinfecting it on a daily basis and then wonder why she has got a pretend lawn full of white grass šŸ¤£ i dont know if it does bleach white but I am sure will will find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s an artificial grass expert now.
Fake grass for her fake personality!

Reactions: 9
She lost her way a bit earlier this month. It's the 1st March today so go figure that one out?? So, she either meant last month or it's yet another pre record.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice how she is prodding the artificial grass samples from her smelly arse groove on the sofa. Literally never off her arse

Omg itā€™ll be shown in an Easter barrskitt wonā€™t it? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
With little bunny ears on its head, and Ronmiddlebigbruvvvaaaa in his giant baby dungarees and Peter Rabbit polyester waistcoat thing.
She just lurrrvesssss rabbits.
In fact it will be Easter, she chose bloody rabbit curtains for her little Easter bun buns room didn't she šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh duck off with your fact sheets! I wouldn't take astro turf advice from someone who doesn't know why their gardening gloves went mouldy over the Winter!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure she will be out there bleaching it and disinfecting it on a daily basis and then wonder why she has got a pretend lawn full of white grass šŸ¤£ i dont know if it does bleach white but I am sure will will find out.
Maybe she can bleach it so it ends up ā€˜biskittttā€™ coloured!

• Haha
Oh duck off with your fact sheets! I wouldn't take astro turf advice from someone who doesn't know why their gardening gloves went mouldy over the Winter!
Or how a tesco tomato grew from her Ronslicklegarden

• Haha
  • Heart
duck me her lawn looks like tit. How many times a day does Henry run down that strip to get it looking like that?! Take the dog for a walk Jesus H Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With the fake grass henry might not actually piss on it so either they will have to walk him more or the planters will be his personal toilet!

Reactions: 6
I love hearing actual pony owners talk about their horses. If they donā€™t call them a twit them they arenā€™t a real owner!
Im lucky enough to be surrounded on 3 sides of my house by horses, all different owners but the language that comes from each paddock is exactly the same! Itā€™s hilarious! Thereā€™s an ex racer who still likes to prove himself worthy, but does it at proper dickā€™ead times, like when he has his rug half on or when itā€™s time to come in for the night. His brother is basically a mini shire horse, now those are like elephants, they are massive! But this one; oh he thinks heā€™s a puppy. When I go to see him he will rocket across the field, pretty much does a cartwheel before screeching to a holt with his head over your shoulder and drags you know for a cuddle whether you want one or not! Never wear nice clothes, always wear boots as they think standing on you is some sort of bleeping game and never sit down where the shire can see you as he will literally park himself on your lap!
Both dickā€™eads. Both amazing creatures. Both absolute money pits!
I grew up with my aunties and grandparents owning horses. I think my parents were glad as i always begged for one but they knew the hassle and use to palm me off as a helper to one of my aunties. I too remember them swearing at their horses/ponies all the time. Once you have been kicked by a horse, had your toes stepped on, peed on/nearby, had to empty and make a stable, you will wish you never got a horse.
They are beautiful animals but they arent all the show ponies/ race horses you see on tv or that they make you look like you have real money as only ā€œrich peopleā€ have horses. They are nightmares at times, vet bills are Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£, cant take it to someones house to look after while your away. Cant sleep in anymore, or when your in a cant be bothered mood you cant just leave them like a cat. With my nans horse (that i liked calling my own) if you so much was 5 minutes late in the morning with breakfast, he was kicking his stable door in which one time came of the hinges and he bloody bolted to no mans land. Spent ages chasing the bloody thing with his fee bucket to find him 3 miles down the road in the neighbours field with cows eating their fed. I was only 11 but that stayed with me, trying to heard a 6 hands in height horse that weighs more than a car out of a field with 30 odd cows
Good luck sophie with that. Or here is some actually advice. Go to a local tack shop, by the ā€œfancy clothesā€ beige jodhpurs, blazer, maybe a nice gilet and grey hunter wellies, with a sparkly helmet and waltz around Essex dressed like it whilst going to local farm shops etc as you wont look like a horse owner you will just look like a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.