Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even have a folder for mine two years ago, it was all online on the app! No paperwork at all! Surprised that Sopha hasn’t got a sponsored version to #ad on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such an idiot - oh I’m not going to tell you how far along I am but today I’m having my anti-d injection. Women who have had it, me included, know that this is given between 28 and 36 weeks. I had mine at 28 bang on so if she’s being “organised” then so is she!

Reactions: 7
In my both pregnancies I’ve had anti-D at 28 weeks. So I’m guessing she’s due mid May.
She mentioned quite a while ago (before Christmas?) that she was past the half way point so would guess she’s just having the injection a little later than 28. Can’t remember exactly when she said that though

Edit: just realised it can’t have been before Christmas so must have been around when she announced it 😂

Reactions: 3
Lost her way?
See that’s what comes from pre-records you can’t remember what lie you told so it gets a bit confusing
Also, lost her way earlier this month? It’s the 1st! Definitely a pre record of getting ready for a previous appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe instead of loving her Mama Academy folder she could help the charity that issues these folders by telling her shoppers that they are a charity to raise awareness but no she just luvs it
How much good she could do but only thinks of herself

Reactions: 15
WHY does she need fake grass seriously she only asked cause she knew her sheep would say it get it! Is it even a good idea with a dog?

I hope the dogs poo gets stuck in to it 😂
Man fake grass will be disgusting in the summer no offence to anyone that has it oops! 🙊

• Haha
I had mine around 32 weeks, it’s given no later than 34 so I reckon early April moneymaker 2 will appear,, just in time for the Easter content
Omg it’ll be shown in an Easter barrskitt won’t it? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
WHY does she need fake grass seriously she only asked cause she knew her sheep would say it get it! Is it even a good idea with a dog?

I hope the dogs poo gets stuck in to it 😂
Man fake grass will be disgusting in the summer no offence to anyone that has it oops! 🙊
It's definitely not a good idea with a dog. It's going to stink when he pees all over it. And not just the dog. Foxes and all sorts could be visiting her garden. Does she also plan to keep Ronnies shoes on in the summer as well? Because if not it's going to burn his poor feet.
It's really not that hard to keep a lawn. Just mow it frequently and throw some seeds down when it's looking patchy. I don't understand what she's been doing that it got ruined over winter?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm sure she done the grass poll on sat? So in one day she's got quotes and samples ready...u talk utter shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is Jamie wearing that hat to hide his face because everyone has said he looks more haggard recently😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is it just easier to have astroturf with a dog and a toddler? Surely real living grass is easier than one that heats up like lava and needs hosing down when your dog shits and pisses on it?

I didn’t even get a folder for my notes! Just using a Rexel one repurposed from our own stationery we had in the house. Missing out on these amazing notes according to Soph 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Come on we all know Soph. If she says she's having her Anti D injection today then there's a 90% possibility that shes not and she had it weeks ago 🙄

Pretty sure that maternity folder is exactly the same one I had 3 years ago...must be struggling for content today
Definitely different to the one I had 3 years ago. Mine was bounty

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.