Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww morning play in the bin with Ronnie. Such a lucky boy 🤢 bleeping idiot you are Sophie. Really early content so she's defo gonna say she's having the weekend off in a bit, AGAIN

• Sick
Reactions: 48
She will be such a fair weather horse owner, only go to see it on a nice day and pay someone else to look after it. All for photos on the gram. What a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And we all know she's gone for the brown clock aswell, it's already ordered. Grey isn't her thing anymore.
Dunno why she bothers with the polls.

Reactions: 35
How long until she’ll announce a weekend off to make mud pies and spend the whole weekend looking through tattle threads outside?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Newsflash...grown woman makes scrambled egg on toast and chops up tomatoes and avocado..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Fucks sake, the chest of drawers :rolleyes: and she made all that fuss about Wayfair, the sheep are so thick if they'll attack them for this but her stupid drawers cost that much and she's still soooo relatable guyzzzzzz :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
What’s she playing at asking the huns what clock she should get? As if she’s going to buy anything else grey when she’s moving over to beige tones😂 oh sorry it’s so she can make out the huns told her too when she’s probably already bought it and hung it up 😂

Reactions: 12
Imagine being in your 30s and saying you're chuffed you can scramble an egg and chop an avocado. Loser

• Haha
Reactions: 62
No way is that flat packed chest of drawers £900.....
£50 flat pack IKEA job would of looked the same hun. Money doesn’t buy class Sopha.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ita clearly because she’s trying to make it look more warm, and less grey.
Now asking whether she should buy a new giant clock for her landing in grey or washed wood. I voted to see the result and most people have gone grey - she’s gonna be livid! Wanted the wood to win so she could have an excuse to paint the waiting room.
I voted grey too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do u reckon they eat all their food cold cos they have to photograph it and video it for insta before eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That breakfast looks bloody awful! This constant need for praise and validation really is tiresome isn't it? She even makes the most simple breakfast dish look terrible and then tells everyone how chuffed she is about it? If I made scrambled eggs look like that I'd throw it in the bin and have cornflakes!
Ronnie doesn't love changing the bin bags either! He's conditioned to do that for her! His little face honestly makes me sad. If he enjoys it so much, where are his smiles and enthusiasm? He's just doing what his puppetmasters tell him!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Urgh her scrambled eggs look bleeping rank. My husband makes the best scrambled eggs ever, he learned from a Gordon Ramsey video lol and now I can’t order them or eat them outside the home as they never ever as good as his!! Hers look FAR too dry

Reactions: 11
Can we use the term toast very very loosely please?? That was barely warm bread! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.